2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

He's right about it being impossible to believe. Too bad most of his supporters are mouth breathers who don't have the mental capacity to process statements and come to a rational conclusion.

Mouth Breather GIFs | Tenor

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

69f054e6-3968-4a69-8c02-359456c90772.png

f3f6bcaf-baf7-4040-b9d6-ac30e66c35a9.png

I love this trolling with his own quotes.

• Trump 2024 - Gramp 'em by the pussy
  • Trump 2024 - man, woman, camera, tv
  • Trump 2024 - hang Mike Pence
  • - Where's Hunter?
  • - Covefe
  • - Bing, bang, boom, bong
  • - Electric Boat vs Sharks?
  • Dictator on the first day
Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

I watched about 15 mins of this and literally almost everything he says is just nonsense.  He said something to the effect that he told the head of the Taliban, I think he called him Abdullah but couldn’t remember his last name that he couldn’t kill any more Americans and that not one soldier was killed in Afghanistan after that until the withdrawal.  It’s lunacy, and those maroons just eat it up.  He literally just says anything that pops in his head without the slightest consideration for truth.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

All of the right wing attacks today are concerning Biden’s 44% capital gains tax rate and are now saying it is Harris’ plan as well. I can’t find anything other than these attacks. Has she said anything?

33 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

So now he cares about migrant children?  I'm sure he's pissed they are sex slaves and he didn't get to bang any of them.

4 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

I mean, it's not even the most significant cross-party endorsement in the last week.  Maybe top 5 in the last 5 days?

Look, "Texas Hooch" if in fact that is your real name, it says "scion" and "heir."  SCION and HEIR.  It automatically trumps* all other cross party endorsements.

*see what I did there?

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Good.  Overconfidence is something this campaign does not need.

Behind on the thread but need to make sure everyone fucking votes and not thinking this is a done deal

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

All of the right wing attacks today are concerning Biden’s 44% capital gains tax rate and are now saying it is Harris’ plan as well. I can’t find anything other than these attacks. Has she said anything?

One of the ways that you know things are going well for the Democrats and poorly for the Republicans at this moment is that the Republicans are all of sudden trying to make this a policy election. THIS IS NOT A POLICY ELECTION. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, Blotto said:

I  had RFK Jr as my longshot Trump VP candidate many months ago, but its nice to see they will still be  campaigning together. The fucking circus geek carnival that will result from those two loons  campaigning together will only help  Kamala. I give zero fucks about RFK Jr as long as he stays the fuck away from the Harris/Walz campaign, as he would probably try to run them over with his car.

I eagerly await RFKJR blathering about 8 year olds getting their period, to be followed up by JD attacking Coach for supplying tampons in schools. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I eagerly await RFKJR blathering about 8 year olds getting their period, to be followed up by JD attacking Coach for supplying tampons in schools. 

Dotard can donate the rest of his ear pads

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, HOOKEM4 said:

I expect this unholy marriage to last a week, two tops. Their type of crazy doesn't sync well.

Hopefully they stay physically close long enough for RFKs worm to finish the job the shooter couldn’t 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Aside from Gosar, RFK's the first guy in politics that I can remember, that has his entire family saying he's an asshole, and we're voting for the other guy.   I assume that Melania voted for Biden, but I have no proof. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Aside from Gosar, RFK's the first guy in politics that I can remember, that has his entire family saying he's an asshole, and we're voting for the other guy.   I assume that Melania voted for Biden, but I have no proof. 

I doubt it. All the rumors point to her being just as big a shitheel as Trump is.

e: As I typed that I realize that doesn't mean she wouldn't vote Biden just to spite him, I guess.

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

The entire Laxalt family did that too 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Does dumbass #2 have any staff around him ?

That place had no idea he was coming. An advance person preps them and finds out what to order 

dumbass 2 had no idea what to order. He looked like a huge dumb ass 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Goofyboy said:

I've seen a couple articles. 

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/23/kamala-harris-unrealized-capital-gains-tax

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Lol this has been out for awhile. Guess they were waiting to see what he did before addressing it

"Kamala's Wins" is an engagement farming account. They "BREAK" news "leaks" all the time that they know are old but just trying to drive up those likes and retweets. Hate what social media has become.

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

As far as the polls themselves went, Harris got some promising data, so you can see a clear uptick for her in our national polling average. However, the model is now applying the a convention bounce adjustment to polls that were conducted during the DNC, so she only ticked up just slightly in the forecast part of our model, which adjusts for this. Again, this is not yet the full post-RFK version of the forecast.

So, Harris might be even more ahead in the polls, but they downgrade the bump as a temporary convention stat, and no one knows what the hell brain worms drawing from the campaign will do. 

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

So, Harris might be even more ahead in the polls, but they downgrade the bump as a temporary convention stat, and no one knows what the hell brain worms drawing from the campaign will do. 

nov 5 is a long way off

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Goredho said:

I know 3 people who voted for Trump who were considering staying at home or voting for RFK.  Now that one of those options was removed, it will be interesting to hear where they are at.

They are still going to vote. If they were paying enough attention to know that RFK was running, they are probably going to pull a lever. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Rumors on social media that turnip has told JD he’s just campaigning in Pennsylvania the rest of the campaign. 

Keeping him out of Ohio going into football season so he isn’t traumatized and/or bricked up from all the burning couches. Smart.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5