2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

4 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

They won't cover it.  You could have dotard taking a dump on the grave of the Unknown Soldier and the media would do jack shit.

NYT: But why hasn't Kamala been to Arlington recently? Why does she hate the troops? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

He's saying that Jesus would cheat to make him the winner.

I see it more of a “when pigs fly…” statement. The chances of Donald winning California is about the same as Jesus becoming an election commissioner.

11 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

putrid carnival barker, draped in one of his ill-fitting suits, is grinning like an idiot as he stands there with his Leaning Tower of Treason posture — and there is it, that patented asinine thumbs-up that says look at me, I’m proudly taking a big smelly shit on all that is sacred.

go hump a flag, you sociopathic fuck.

Spoiler

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb693f9cd-3bce-4a1d-822c-553e1684da5e_1200x900.jpeg

Cool part is how they're ignoring the grave to their right, that of Moises Navas who died in Iraq during the Trump administration.

• Rage+1 4

10 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I see it more of a “when pigs fly…” statement. The chances of Donald winning California is about the same as Jesus becoming an election commissioner.

Are you saying Jesus Christ can’t hit a curveball become an election commissioner?

Edited by South Austin
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Van Jones was warning everyone in 2020 that the registration data was heavily in the GOP's favor, which led to a much closer than expected race.  It feels like the opposite in 2024 - it's women, voters of color, young voters. 

• Hook 'Em 9

Just now, chainsaw said:

They're silent MAGAs you stupid sip!!

Kind of reminds me of how 3/4 of new registrations leading up to the Kansas pro-abortion referendum were women.  Polling showed a tie or the referendum barely winning and it won by 19 points! 

But all the pundits were screaming ITS A CLOSE RACE, IT COULD GO EITHER WAY and then were like "uh yeah, it won huge in a red state" 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

And that's why you advertise it and force the media to cover it. 

Ohhhh, you force them. Why didn't I think of that?

39 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

They covered it on NPR this morning. 

I'm sure the dozens of listeners were furious!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Van Jones was warning everyone in 2020 that the registration data was heavily in the GOP's favor, which led to a much closer than expected race.  It feels like the opposite in 2024 - it's women, voters of color, young voters. 

I have the weirdest bonier right now 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

I have the weirdest bonier right now 

20-year-old black women will ignore the first black woman presidential candidate and will vote for Trump - because they don’t want to be considered psychotic non-child bearing women.    The sooner we realize that political reality of the upcoming young black female red wave, the better off we will be.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

lady is doing the hook 'em.  googled nicole leann gee, she's doing the hook 'em. raised in colorado, born in california.  joined the marines a year out of high school, so much be something else.  maybe her high school did the hook 'em?

gee.jpg

Is this post serious

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

They won't cover it.  You could have dotard taking a dump on the grave of the Unknown Soldier and the media would do jack shit.

I like to believe that if turnip tried to do that, he'd catch a butt stroke from one of those Garands that The Guards carry.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, locodos said:

well he was an anchor baby

Bullshit--he was the opposite of an anchor baby.  His parents returned to the place whence they came right before Mary gave birth.  And that's exactly what these damned dirty immigrants* ought to do--return to their country of origin prior to delivering any damned babies.  And preferably stay there with their non-citizen offspring.

* Note: this does not apply to nice clean immigrants from Northwestern Europe.

• Haha 2

Just now, Ghost of LL said:

Like my Swedish immigrant grandparents.  There were no MS-13 gangs in Stockholm that came to America.  13 is an unlucky number because that’s when Loki killed Balder with the mistletoe.

Duh. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Bullshit--he was the opposite of an anchor baby.  His parents returned to the place whence they came right before Mary gave birth.  And that's exactly what these damned dirty immigrants* ought to do--return to their country of origin prior to delivering any damned babies.  And preferably stay there with their non-citizen offspring.

Parents?  plural?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Noticed this morning that the incredibly nice older woman across the street has put up a “I stand with Trump” flag outside her front door. Kind of a depressing way to start off my day.

Greg Abbott not your neighbor.  Noted.

• Haha 7

40 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Except from the mid 1800's to the mid 1900's when they were still Euro trash sub-humans. 

19 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

Jack Smith = James Comey

As others have said, going to have to explain this one to me, bud. 

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Except from the mid 1800's to the mid 1900's when they were still Euro trash sub-humans. 

As others have said, going to have to explain this one to me, bud. 

There are many who claim that we should not be prosecuting Trump because it will only help him win the election.  The Comey/Smith comparison was poor sarcasm. Comey cost HRC the election due to his actions right before the election.  That headline seems to imply that Smith's actions are to Harris' disadvantage. Fuck that.

• Hook 'Em 2