2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

any normal campaign would be beyond embarrassed and any normal campaign would have been stopped dead in its tracks with a stunt like this. but this campaign is incapable of shame and basically runs on the principal of "try and stop me." I'm so tired of it

If the family knew about it, and it was me, I would give the family the choice of a lifetime ban or they can relocate the body and headstone at their expense to a cemetery of their choice.

13 minutes ago, Js1 said:

St Pete (FL) found Harris leading 51-46 in FL-13, which is a Trump +7 district in Pinellas County. Ana Paulina Luna trailers her Dem challenger, 48-44

Could be a "canary in the coal mine" kind of thing but need to see more info. 

Just now, Js1 said:

SEPA is the key to a Dem win in PA and winning the EC

Don't bury the lede:

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Could be a "canary in the coal mine" kind of thing but need to see more info. 

Don't bury the lede:

Uh yeah, Delaware County was 63-36 Biden in 2020. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

If that’s 14,000 nationwide “touches” esssentially vs 650 hard targeted registrations in PA or AZ, takes some shine off of it. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, bluto said:

If that’s 14,000 nationwide “touches” esssentially vs 650 hard targeted registrations in PA or AZ, takes some shine off of it. 

650 at a rally is pretty pathetic. If you have crowds of 7-15k, and they like to allege he has big beautiful crowds of tens of thousands, 650 is pathetic. And probably overinflated like his rally sizes 

• Hook 'Em 1

Love that a guy who came from a deadbeat nuclear family is harshly judging how other people parent or live their lives. 

Hi mom begged him for a cup of clean piss, and he refused. Allegedly on principle, but he knew he was pissing hot as well.

Page 130

2a9377bf6ce76a1b93be36d7947baa67.png
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

20 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Love that a guy who came from a deadbeat nuclear family is harshly judging how other people parent or live their lives. 

He's the same guy that blamed immigrants for the fentanyl problem but wrote in his book that his mother was taking and dealing fentanyl.  

• Hook 'Em 3

42 minutes ago, bluto said:

Maybe they collected 650 mail in registration cards, but I would be shocked if there were 650 people who made the effort to attend a Trump rally who were eligible to vote but not registered.  Who would be this person? Someone who also did not have a driver’s license? A young or first time voter?

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

any normal campaign would be beyond embarrassed and any normal campaign would have been stopped dead in its tracks with a stunt like this. but this campaign is incapable of shame and basically runs on the principal of "try and stop me." I'm so tired of it

for those without twatter:

download (15).png

So they forced their way into Arlington National Cemetery for a photo op? Right on the heels of Trump talking shit about Medal of Honor recipients. On the heels of "suckers and losers". On the heels of trashing American POWs.

His campaign seriously reminds me of this. 

mqdefault.jpg 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

13 hours ago, 'stache said:

He also didn't attend the Trump rally during Covid (the one that killed Herman Cain) although it did piss off a lot of his supporters like me for allowing it to happen at all (although I'm nuanced enough to know how difficult that would have been even if he wanted to turn away a sitting President).

Was this the one on the anniversary of the Tulsa massacre?

It was Juneteenth. I’m not sure who convinced him but the rally was moved from that Friday which was actual Juneteenth that included a big festival on Greenwood and a national broadcast of festivals across the country, to the next day. 

30 minutes ago, 'stache said:

It was Juneteenth. I’m not sure who convinced him but the rally was moved from that Friday which was actual Juneteenth that included a big festival on Greenwood and a national broadcast of festivals across the country, to the next day. 

It was originally scheduled for the 19th then got pushed back a day because they didn’t know about Juneteenth when they scheduled it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/20/politics/donald-trump-rally-tulsa-coronavirus/index.html

I just realized that as a former potus, Trump is eligible to be buried at Arlington.  The gaudiness of what that might look like is sickening. 

But we may be saved by the fact that his family can’t charge for viewings if he’s there. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

CNN joint investigation with the Center for Information Resilience: All the hot MAGA girls on twitter are stolen id's of european influencers. Evidence shows it's possibly a foreign op.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/28/europe/fake-maga-accounts-x-european-influencers-intl-cmd

image.thumb.png.f573d676f4e3a6a21fbada08020596d0.png

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

No Shit Sherlock GIF by Team Coco

You mean all these hot chicks don’t really like me? 
IMG_6157.gif.7a92d02759a316e36267aa4763bbfae6.gif

5 minutes ago, Slacks said:

Doesn't look like there is a rule or a law. 

A spokesperson for the cemetery said in a statement, “Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign. Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants. We can confirm there was an incident, and a report was filed.”

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, mdmost said:

See, but what you need to understand is that......the staff of the Arlington National Cemetery....is a bunch of woke marxist libtards who hate America, patriots, and freedom.   Duh. DO YOUR RESEARCH!

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

for those without twatter:

download (15).png

maga cult eats this up, only thing missing is him fake hugging a flag 

never mind he current R congress wanted to cut the VA budget 25%ish and Project 2025 wants a drastic cut back