2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Perhaps religious psychopaths planning to murder thousands of her fans is part of the reason Taylor Swift is hesitant to come out with a strong endorsement. I would imagine this possibility enters her mind with more shows coming up in the US and Canada. 

https://apnews.com/article/taylor-swift-cia-vienna-concerts-foiled-attack-7e454af63efcff2a3ab0a20c718aba8d

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Kamala not running from the border issue at all in her new Spanish language spot

More people should call Trump a charlatan, in any language

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Perhaps religious psychopaths planning to murder thousands of her fans is part of the reason Taylor Swift is hesitant to come out with a strong endorsement. I would imagine this possibility enters her mind with more shows coming up in the US and Canada. 

https://apnews.com/article/taylor-swift-cia-vienna-concerts-foiled-attack-7e454af63efcff2a3ab0a20c718aba8d

1) Let's be clear, the reason that Austria doesn't allow its law enforcement investigatory access to text messages is because they don't want to upset all the fucking nazis still there, many of whom are involved in the current Austrian government.

2) The differences between MAGA and ISIS are a) generally, skin tone, and b) cross vs. crescent.  That's about it.

If you think MAGA wouldn't attack a Taylor Swift concert if she came out hard for Kamala, you haven't been paying attention.  

6 minutes ago, WBT said:

More people should call Trump a charlatan, in any language

But goddamn, doesn't it sound great in spanish?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

Love the Swifties. My wife and my daughter are both Swifties and I can speak on good authority that those two fucking keep score.

Keeping score. It's what women do because it's their best weapon against male stupidity.

The chuckle fuck alpha dip shit maga cunts are completely oblivious to this, and there's about to be a reckoning.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

7 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

Has anyone else already started mentally scripting their reaction and relief when orange man is finally gone?

I’m thinking of taking a break from the internet.

I'm looking forward to not caring about politics so much.

There's a significant portion of Gen Z that has been tainted by trumpism, but it'll be easier to rebut them when we'll be able to call him a 3 time loser who won on a lousy goaltending call one time long ago.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, quigley said:

Shouldn't this be left to the states too?

Makes the flip-flopper allegations vs Harris look silly.

abbott / paxton have zero interest in non white Texas babies

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

Love the Swifties. My wife and my daughter are both Swifties and I can speak on good authority that those two fucking keep score.

Blink twice if you are under duress.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Ironically, being a pageant girl from South Carolina, that woman is very likely a Trump supporter.

Trump probably tried to fuck her or see her naked. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

17 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Well, when you can't be pinned down on a position because you change it every day, you can't be labeled a flip-flopper. Checkmate, libs!

The sad thing is, that is 100% the play.  Attack Trump because he's anti-abortion?  WRONGO, LIBTARD -- SEE THIS QUOTE WHERE HE SAYS HE WANTS TO PROTECT ABORTION RIGHTS!  Attack Trump because he's not pro-life enough?  WRONGO, IDIOT!  SEE THIS QUOTE WHERE HE SAYS HE'S PRO-LIFE AND PROUD OF OVERTURNING ROE V. WADE, HE DID THAT!

It's the dumbest fucking thing, but it has worked over and over and over again.

15 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Putting in extra work to win over women.

These guys are legitimately terrible at this.  Holy shit.  Honestly, it's incredible to watch.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

These guys are legitimately terrible at this.  Holy shit.  Honestly, it's incredible to watch.

"Vouz avez un nez... très grand." [I fucked up. Start it at 1:50.]

Edited by RDCanecutter
  • Hook 'Em 1

I'm looking forward to not caring about politics so much.
There's a significant portion of Gen Z that has been tainted by trumpism, but it'll be easier to rebut them when we'll be able to call him a 3 time loser who won on a lousy goaltending call one time long ago.

They really don't remember a time without him. I've had to tell all my kids that this is not normal. This isn't how politics used to be, and after he's left the planet, maybe it'll be normal again.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Bloomberg/Morning Consult:

WI: Harris 52-44

PA: Harris 51-47

NV: Harris 49-45

MI: Harris 49-46

GA: Harris 49-47

NC: Harris 49-47

Arizona: 48-48

I think Harris stomps his ass in AZ, but GA might go to dotard due to voter suppression shenanigans.

• Like 1

Saw a tweet the other day where some guy was basically saying turnip started running for president when he was in the 6th grade and now he’s a senior in college and turnip is still running for president. I can’t believe it’s been that long. 

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Saw a tweet the other day where some guy was basically saying turnip started running for president when he was in the 6th grade and now he’s a senior in college and turnip is still running for president. I can’t believe it’s been that long. 

Sounds like the kid skipped a couple of grades.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Everything sounds great in a Mexican radio announcer's voice. Those motherfuckers love life, every word hitting like fresh rivets from a dude who just found out his 20-year-old mistress is going to name her baby after him and this one will bring him pride, hombre, not like that slacker poet gorducho ese sitting on the sofa at home playing sus bloop bloop bloop videojueguiiiitos to' el pinche día weyyy.

Yeah. So when I taught Spanish, and Tyler and Kendra would mope through their readings, I'd stop them, and ask them to get in touch with their inner Mexican radio announcers. Dunno if it helped, but at least I was less bored.

Sabado SABADO SABADO!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I think Harris stomps his ass in AZ, but GA might go to dotard due to voter suppression shenanigans.

I don’t want to be that guy because i don’t believe any fucking radical republican since all they do is lie, but it feels like kemp is trying to be the person known for getting America/reupblians back to normalcy. Him asking if he can replace those board of electors or whatever shocked the fuck out of me. 

Either he’s trying to make a name for himself for a prime run, he’s a good guy at heart, or he’s fucking everyone slowly with his shade.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

I don’t want to be that guy because i don’t believe any fucking radical republican since all they do is lie, but it feels like kemp is trying to be the person known for getting America/reupblians back to normalcy. Him asking if he can replace those board of electors or whatever shocked the fuck out of me. 

Either he’s trying to make a name for himself for a prime run, he’s a good guy at heart, or he’s fucking everyone slowly with his shade.

He wants to run for senate in 26 or President in 28 if Trump loses. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Fuck him.  He and turnip kissed and made up last week so he's still the same shitass he always was.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

That would be 16 years. That goes back to 2008. Trump ran in 2015. From 2008 until then he was peddling the birther conspiracy theory but he wasn’t running for president. He ran on the Reform Party ticket in 2000 but was never a serious contender and that’s out of the timeframe anyway.