2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

7 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

image.thumb.png.e0fb9ec48115fc219f6b51913f3da7eb.png

this dumb fuck staged a fake event at Arlington cemetery for the photo op and then the plan was to crictize biden and harris for not being there 

fuck him

fuck his circle of enablers

and triple fuck all his supporters after this event. i hope they all die tonight 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

On 8/29/2024 at 9:44 PM, quigley said:

JD Vance bullying his own supporter.

His wife isn't an idiot. How does she let him in the door?

And Cait Upton responds:

“It’s a shame that 17 years later this is still being brought up,” wrote Upton, who in the past has retweeted Donald Trump tweets and anti-lockdown messages. “There’s not too much else to say about it at this point. Regardless of political beliefs, one thing I do know is that social media and online bullying needs to stop.”

What's worse than weird JD Vance? Asshole JD Vance.

Link: https://deadline.com/2024/08/jd-vance-miss-teen-usa-cnn-1236073956/

Edited by quigley
added link
  • Hook 'Em 2

53 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

This is going to be a really shitty few months. It’s shocking to me to hear that he’s actually saying that, but I haven’t really been paying attention for a long time. It’s really disheartening. 

• Hook 'Em 1

One of the Trumptards attempted to attack the media at a rally tonight. Was dragged out. Volume up to listen as Dotard droans on with the audience completely ignoring him as the attack went on. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 2

2 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

This is going to be a really shitty few months. It’s shocking to me to hear that he’s actually saying that, but I haven’t really been paying attention for a long time. It’s really disheartening. 

Did you listen to him at any point ever?   How is this surprising????

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Did you listen to him at any point ever?   How is this surprising????

He’s going directly to blaming everything on Spanish speaking immigrants. He’s got nothing left so he’s going after people. It was easier to ignore when he was just constantly trying to dunk on political rivals. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Da Fino said:

He’s going directly to blaming everything on Spanish speaking immigrants. He’s got nothing left so he’s going after people. It was easier to ignore when he was just constantly trying to dunk on political rivals. 

Except he was never "just trying to dunk on political rivals". He's always been pretty unsubtle with his misogyny and racism.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, quigley said:

And Cait Upton responds:

“It’s a shame that 17 years later this is still being brought up,” wrote Upton, who in the past has retweeted Donald Trump tweets and anti-lockdown messages. “There’s not too much else to say about it at this point. Regardless of political beliefs, one thing I do know is that social media and online bullying needs to stop.”

What's worse than weird JD Vance? Asshole JD Vance.

Link: https://deadline.com/2024/08/jd-vance-miss-teen-usa-cnn-1236073956/

Care has apparently deleted her twitter account and put her instagram on private 

4 minutes ago, hookem2010 said:

Except he was never "just trying to dunk on political rivals". He's always been pretty unsubtle with his misogyny and racism.

His last couple times were mainly his “we don’t win anymore!” and now he’s screaming about people that don’t speak our language. It’s ramped up. That’s all I’m saying really. 

13 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

His last couple times were mainly his “we don’t win anymore!” and now he’s screaming about people that don’t speak our language. It’s ramped up. That’s all I’m saying really. 

Yeah, but you're wrong. 

Did you miss him calling them “vermin” and saying they’re poisoning our country?

• Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, Chopper said:

another view ... my god what a fucking regard.

Did y'all catch what Trump was saying near the end of this clip? Talking about two flags that blew together and formed a "perfect angel" at the Butler rally? 

I just looked it up. 

The guy is completely out of his mind. JFC. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You mean like he did when he announced his candidacy back in 2015 and has been doing ever since?

It just feels like it’s getting worse. Fuck. Is everything an argument with some of you? 

• Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

But her only fans account is still open, right? Right???

Just when the world had pretty much forgotten all about her, fuckin' Sofafucker stumbled into all our lives. 

Edited by Chopper
  • Haha 1

It just feels like it’s getting worse. Fuck. Is everything an argument with some of you? 

Did you miss his early 2017 ban on people entering the US from 6 predominantly Muslim countries?

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Did y'all catch what Trump was saying near the end of this clip? Talking about two flags that blew together and formed a "perfect angel" at the Butler rally? 

I just looked it up. 

Looks like a diaper. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I just looked it up. 

Looks like a thong to me...

19 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

Don’t think we are arguing.  Just surprised his comments seem different/worse than what they used to be to you.  

23 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

"The Wall" that he was obsessed with was always about hating brown people.  Always.  If he or the GOP actually gave a shit about illegal immigration, they'd go after the companies and people that knowingly hire them here in the US, and they'd work to stabilize the countries that they are from.  It's not rocket science.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

"The Wall" that he was obsessed with was always about hating brown people.  Always.  If he or the GOP actually gave a shit about illegal immigration, they'd go after the companies and people that knowingly hire them here in the US, and they'd work to stabilize the countries that they are from.  It's not rocket science.

I understand that. It just feels to me like he’s getting even more inciteful with his language. I admittedly wasn’t as exposed to this many clips in the last two campaigns. It was just an observation I had as a previously uninterested participant. 

• Hook 'Em 4

8 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

I understand that. It just feels to me like he’s getting even more inciteful with his language. I admittedly wasn’t as exposed to this many clips in the last two campaigns. It was just an observation I had as a previously uninterested participant. 

Well buckle up buttercup because it’s bad and will get worse.  I’ll save a seat on the Ledge for you. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I guess maybe this could have some minor impact on enthusiasm but it’s like when Trump said we should take guns before due process and @fattyflattie voted for him anyway- his voters (and this is especially true with evangelical pro-lifers) don’t care that Trump doesn’t care about policy.

1) Before the ‘16 election?  
2) Is it easier to the ideas fight one man or an entire ethos of a party? 

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is where not having a coherent campaign manager/strategist like Karl Rove is torpedoing Trump's campaign - there's a reason George W. Bush called Rove "The Architect".

Trump bouncing around like this is not only makes him look even more incompetent than usual and it's not getting new people out to vote for him. It's killing the enthusiasm of Republicans as well.

Even Rove couldn't "architect"  a coherent message out of Donald Trump. 

58 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Did you miss him calling them “vermin” and saying they’re poisoning our country?

I don't remember him specifically talking about immigrant children going to school.  That seems like a new and nasty turn.  And you fucking know some fucking 3rd grader is going to watch that over at his grandma's house.  Trump is a hero for a decent portion of the country, and their hero just targeted the kids going to school. 

But, I don't watch that much of his shit, so he may have been saying it all along. 

Edited by Tuco

5 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I don't remember him specifically talking about immigrant children going to school.  That seems like a new and nasty turn.  And you fucking know some fucking 3rd grader is going to watch that over at his grandma's house.  Trump is a hero for a decent portion of the country, and their hero just targeted the kids going to school. 

But, I don't watch that much of his shit, so he may have been saying it all along. 

You dumb bastard. Didn’t you see him say that to a 3rd grader in 2017?

• Like 1