2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

tenor(5).gif.c95daeb618a32187c4b1af3ef12ee3e7.gif

Hint: gotta be careful when you add that chicken broth. It can be saltier than you think, so hold back on any other salt until later in the process. I’ve ended up with a batch that was way too salty. I’m sure Kamala accounts for that.

54 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Hint: gotta be careful when you add that chicken broth. It can be saltier than you think, so hold back on any other salt until later in the process. I’ve ended up with a batch that was way too salty. I’m sure Kamala accounts for that.

Weigh your total.  No more than 1 tsp salt per pound of food & liquid.  Stock will show "sodium" grams per serving, scale for total amount and divide by 0.39 to get equivalent salt (NaCl).

EDIT:  I forgot to add that there are 14.4 grams Morton's coarse ground kosher salt per tablespoon (4.8 grams per teaspoon).  An alternative is about 1.8 grams SODIUM (not salt) per pound of food.  Liquids weigh ~ 8 lb per gallon.  Yes, I am anal retentive about this shit, I was so frustrated by "salt to taste" that I had to work out the math myself.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

has trump ever cooked in his life ?

I guess a bathtub is acceptable if you don’t have a top loading washer 

Also smoked ham hocks not bacon

Otherwise it’s aight

12 hours ago, Da Fino said:

You dumb bastard. Didn’t you see him say that to a 3rd grader in 2017?

Honestly, the litany of stupid, racist, insane shit that Trump has done over the last 10 years has outpaced my ability to catalog them all.  I don't remember that incident.  Can you refresh my memory? 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, YChang said:

lol, trump ads in heavy rotation for the Clemson/Georgia game

14 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

About to post the same. I’ve noticed them on Fox too during WV/PSU on my other tv.

I see that ad every other commercial break in Nevada during my work trips.  Thankful that we don’t get bludgeoned with political ads in California.  They are a beating.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, immamac said:

Its really weird how they show Kamala attacking pricing being to high and then saying "bidenomics is working" its almost like a commercial for her instead of an attack ad lol

99% of their attack ads have just been positive commercials for Harris. 

They are too dumb to see this

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

This dude really hates women. 

The hilarious aspect of these guys is none of them are prototypical males or what you would think of as someone who embodies what it means to be a man. Vance, Charlie Kirk, Ben Shapiro, Friedo. I doubt any of them even know how to change a tire. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

The hilarious aspect of these guys is none of them are prototypical males or what you would think of as someone who embodies what it means to be a man. Vance, Charlie Kirk, Ben Shapiro, Friedo. I doubt any of them even know how to change a tire. 

bafkreibgo3mlyw6aebdrjatjw6dbl25lhudfleb

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Twat double gloves it for golf... 

7naa2b.jpg.1a84a7f21311eb558565f04c41361617.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

15 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

It doesn’t matter. He hates furriners and non whites, and that’s enough for the people looking for a reason to vote for him.

It does matter because he's betting others are signed with this message...  We should be concerned, because he might be right.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

A whole lot of this.

Shit, we should just challenge these choads to a “basic manhood test” competition.

Change a tire
Check and add oil
Load, fire, and break down a bolt-action rifle and a pump shotgun.
Install a ceiling fan
Retrieve something caught in a drain trap
Cook a steak
Hold a door open for someone else (will they do it?)
Bait a hook and cast a bait caster
Bring a woman to orgasm (that last part may be PPV, but for them, it should be aired on Comedy Central)
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

This dude really hates women. 

Man.... The first thought I have about this dude is something I shouldn't say because it would be inflammatory as fuck as it comes from a derogatory statement that generally refers to a group of people. I dont mean it that way, because it's just how the cliche was said during my lifetime.

So, if you know if any such statement, go with that and ascribe it to what Slacks thinks.

Then add "Pussy motherfucker" to either the beginning or the end.

Come fight me, JD.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

A whole lot of this.

Shit, we should just challenge these choads to a “basic manhood test” competition.

Change a tire
Check and add oil
Load, fire, and break down a bolt-action rifle and a pump shotgun.
Install a ceiling fan
Retrieve something caught in a drain trap
Cook a steak
Hold a door open for someone else (will they do it?)
Bait a hook and cast a bait caster
Bring a woman to orgasm (that last part may be PPV, but for them, it should be aired on Comedy Central)

Does paying someone to do it count?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Pancho said:

99% of their attack ads have just been positive commercials for Harris. 

They are too dumb to see this

Harris should embed their ad in one of hers with the tagline, “I’m Kamala Harris and I approve this message.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Ha, finally saw a Harris ad during the game. Even the quality of her ad and the way it’s shot visually is way more optimistic/brighter. Talk about a contrast. 

Edited by YChang
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump blames families, Biden administration for Arlington National Cemetery disaster.

I'd think the former Commander in Chief not knowing the "rules" at Arlington National Cemetery prohibit using it as a political prop would be a red flag.

But, here we are 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, YChang said:

lol, trump ads in heavy rotation for the Clemson/Georgia game

I mean the majority of people who watch college football are White men. They aren’t reaching any new demographic.

I’ve seen a few Kamala ads during this Clemson/Georgia game

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I mean the majority of people who watch college football are White men. They aren’t reaching any new demographic.

I’ve seen a few Kamala ads during this Clemson/Georgia game

Something to said for rallying your base to get them to the polls. Apathy is deadly.

The only thing I appreciate about the MAGA movement is the bigots have crawled out from under their rock and in the sunlight plainly for us to see. No longer hiding.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1