2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

200.gif

There are better Black podcasters out there with more significant audiences and who aren’t hated by the community.

Biden managed to do pretty well with Desus and Mero 4 years ago. Of course, that podcast is no more so it’s not an option.

Are suggesting Joe Budden?!?!
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

JD Vance's obsession with children is creepy as hell.  Obviously, it's driven by the knowledge that white America will eventually not represent the majority demographic, but somehow he manages to sprinkle freakiness on top of his fear.

Yeah, it seems to be his number one obsession along with gender roles for women.  (It should be noted he's never having these conversations with actual women.)

He seems to have gone down the rabbit hole of hard core Catholicism, which is fine unless you want that world view to govern the country.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

JD Vance's obsession with children is creepy as hell.  Obviously, it's driven by the knowledge that white America will eventually not represent the majority demographic, but somehow he manages to sprinkle freakiness on top of his fear.

His kids aren’t white so he’s just helping to poison the blood. Put it on a billboard in Pennsyltucky.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is that the rfk effect?

Activote is an opt-in internet poll, it’s not very good. But if Harris is up 4-5, you will see a range of +2 to +7 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, grazinhorn said:

I would never have thunk it...  I can't say I know much about BV specifically, but what I know of the areas around there - pretty, pretty trumpy.

Well, most people from Buena Vista can't pronounce Buena Vista.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

To be fair, he is probably also concerned that his fellow Catholics and Republican colleagues could be facing a smaller dating pool.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Fucking this. I am so fucking sick of the double standard. He’s an insane lying psychopath. That’s not an opinion, it’s what he is and does every fucking time he talks.
Call it what he is. Call him what he is. STOP EQUIVOCATING AND EXCUSING.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

He goes from handshaking the fist bump diss to turning the to the guy in the back who is like nope and bails out to admitting “first time” and then exiting stage left

Again, somehow he is the only one laughing in these interactions. What a total and complete chode. 

• Haha 2