2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Well thanks for nothing, because Redneck Woman has been stuck in my head all morning at the gym

It's funny, because I remember her very clearly, but I have absolutely zero recollection of that song, which apparently was a #1 hit.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/7/2024 at 1:00 PM, Willfully Horn said:

I’ve a cop buddy and he ain’t a trumper.

I know two and keep hoping they will shoot each other in a fight over who gets to suck-off Trump first. I'm still liking my chances on this one. 

On 9/8/2024 at 10:10 AM, atomheartbevo said:

GW570vBXoAAiMKM?format=jpg&name=medium

Lulz at 6 of NBC's best and brightest collaborating on an article that is a 2 min read. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Why? She doesn’t play golf. She’d be the first president since Carter who doesn’t play golf.

would love to see her win and have congressional leaders over in the WH kitchen while she’s making Sunday dinners for the family. She ain’t gonna blow smoke up your ass on the course 

Better yet, just look at him and say "Golf?  I don't have time for golf with a country to run."

• Hook 'Em 2

Remember when Trump spent years blasting the shit out of Obama for golfing? And then he golfed more in four years than Obama did in eight? Good times. Great to see the media really hold him accountable for shit like that.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

2 hours ago, Left Coast said:

That song you mention (Any Man of Mine) is Shania Twain, for whom I had a super gay crush on in the 90s, mostly for the “That Don’t Impress Me Much” video since she was an absolute diva. She’s Canadian and most definitely not MAGA.

image.jpeg.31e2b24f0ad802d62682f809bc668ba7.jpeg

Shania is a smoke show still....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Remember when Trump spent years blasting the shit out of Obama for golfing? And then he golfed more in four years than Obama did in eight? Good times. Great to see the media really hold him accountable for shit like that.

And fucking Joe Biden goes down to Rehoboth Beach. But today’s scandal is how many vacation days he’s taken

22 minutes ago, G650 said:

It's funny, because I remember her very clearly, but I have absolutely zero recollection of that song, which apparently was a #1 hit.

I liked the song, and I like her as a singer, but anyone surprised at her endorsement of Trump has not been paying attention.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

I liked the song, and I like her as a singer, but anyone surprised at her endorsement of Trump has not been paying attention.

Yeah, I'm just surprised I can't place it at all. I remember "I'm Here for the Party" very clearly, but this one, nada. This is also the time where country music really started to lose me, so there's that.

59 minutes ago, retread said:

I think a quick 'this is not a serious candidate and he won't even answer the questions posed to him' will be enough to rattle him a bit. Then go on to her answer.

You say they and you box yourself into answering every question directly all night long or you get roasted. 

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Nikki has seen the internal numbers (or was told). She knows this is where Trump is getting killed. They’re trying everything to make it stop. This is one of Trump’s favorite shows. They know he is watching. This interview and comment was for a party of one.  But Donald won’t listen. Especially not coming from a woman. 

LOL that's the way MAGA has always spoken about women.  They ain't gonna change now.  Wait until you hear how they talk about brown people Nimrata.

• Hook 'Em 2

She needs to demonstrate why she is better than Trump. Let him rant and throw shit against the wall. Answer the questions asked of you so that undecideds can see you are the serious candidate and he is grandpa shitting his diaper. She can't spend her time answer lie after lie. If he misrepresents your position then correct him. She won't get caught flatfooted like Biden did. But she can't just be the anti-Trump. She has to deliver a vision. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

She is/was part of that muzik mafia group in Nashville with John Rich, who is a proud longhorn and very vocal trumper.  Of Big and Rich (yeah we’re comin’ to you’re citay)

• Rage+1 1

39 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Tell it to judge that is presiding over whichever fraud cases, pretty difficult to track these days, especially with the amount of fraud your businesses commit-- should cover about anything that spews out of his pie hole.   I mean who are you gonna believe, the courts or your fraudulent mouth that's asking for diplomatic immunity for your crimes?  Which crimes do you hope to commit during another 4 year term? Geez, this is just easy.  

Yeah, and if you're in court, you have a judge correcting the crazy person's nonsense.  There's no fact checking here.  Just a shit spewing moron who can't shut up.  Coming off well against when you're trying to argue facts and logic against shit spewing orangutan is more difficult than appearing confident and knowledgeable in a reasoned debate.

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

Yeah, and if you're in court, you have a judge correcting the crazy person's nonsense.  There's no fact checking here.  Just a shit spewing moron who can't shut up.  Coming off well against when you're trying to argue facts and logic against shit spewing orangutan is more difficult than appearing confident and knowledgeable in a reasoned debate.

It will be, so keep it short and simple.  All facts are against Trump.  And nobody, but nobody is there to hear him drivel nonsense for two hours.  Kamala is a bright leader that has absolutely dominated him this far, because like all bright leaders, she's surrounded herself with tough, bright staff.  And I think they'll solve this puzzle that is a ball of shit wrapped in dog shit. Everything coming from Trump's mouth is a lie.  There is nothing he can stand on that's real.  She can point that out whenever she wants to and that's an amazing gift to be given.  She can also say he smells bad, just like his policies, so get his stinky self out from behind her.  She's not one of the women he gets to grab by the pussy, and wind-up paying hush money to.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Seriously - she shouldn't even waste her time addressing the lies with her time.  She should just have a sign that she holds up periodically whenever he lies during his time that says "That's a lie - go to Trumpsafuckingliar.com to get the truth ..."

This is a fantastic idea. Along with the air horn for when he talks over his time.

She should very clearly state Trump's position on the issue at hand when it's her turn.  If she gets the question first, say "Donald will tell you ___, and here's how I disagree".  If she's on the rebuttal, say "Donald didn't clarify very well but this is his position on ___".  Control the narrative.

Except she should refer to him as “this dipshit” and point with her thumb.

apropos of the election here in Florida...  I was looking for some exotic ingredients and went to a large asian market in a more blue collar (immigrant) part of town.   At checkout,  a mid 20's looking Southeastern asian lady was rocking a red Maga hat and an Oath Keeper tshirt.  Last place in the world I was expecting to see a wild Trumpkin.   A little frustrating, but the little Banh Mi joint around the corner made up for it.

• Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, mdmost said:

I don't believe so. I think it's the same rules as the last debate. I'm very leery about this. I know a lot of people think she'll mop the floor with him but I think it will be like Hillary's debate with him where he will be able to say and do whatever he wants. She will have emphasis placed on any times she shows anger or disgust with what he says. I'm fully prepared for the media to can't win her while letting him be the utter pig he is with no discussion about it. 

This is true, but a few key differences. Hillary Clinton was well, a Clinton. In 2016 a lot of people were looking for any reason not to vote for her. Trump was an unknown commodity. Now most of those people are kicking themselves for NOT voting for her and unleashing this hell upon us. At that time Trump hadn't thrown women's bodily autonomy in the shitter. So I think with a large demographic, they actually could care less how she acts on that stage. They are pissed off, and it is for this reason I think she has a lot more rope than Hillary did in 2016. People really do not want this dude in the WH at all, and are tired of MAGA in general.

• Hook 'Em 1

She needs to demonstrate why she is better than Trump. Let him rant and throw shit against the wall. Answer the questions asked of you so that undecideds can see you are the serious candidate and he is grandpa shitting his diaper. She can't spend her time answer lie after lie. If he misrepresents your position then correct him. She won't get caught flatfooted like Biden did. But she can't just be the anti-Trump. She has to deliver a vision. 

She should just ridicule the fuck out of him the entire time. That would do better than actually trying to debate with actual words and logic. This isn’t a debate, this is a loudest mouth wins contest.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

that pic is from around 2006.  this is modern day Gretchen (the one on the left):

1) What a middle-aged, got-some-hard-miles-on-her skank of a curvy brunette.

2).....

LJengxBz99A4.gif

39 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Shania is a smoke show still....

When she first rose to stardom, I heard a guy offer the assessment of "Shania?  I wouldn't deny'a!", which cracked me up coming from him. That guy....is now a senior figure in conservative political circles.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

https://jewishdems.org/jdca-polling-home-page/current-jewish-electorate-research/

Harris leads 72-25 with American Jews (Biden was winning them 67-26 last time this was done in April).  It is hard to find 2020 exit polling of Jews, but the Republican Jewish Coalition found it was 61-32 Biden.  

Harris +38 favorability with Jews, Biden +25
Trump 76% unfavorable with Jews, Vance 73%, GOP 76%

Israel is really fucking far down the list for American Jews when it comes to 2024 issues - 9th out of 11 issues.  They also hate Bibi (30/63 favorables)

80% of Jews disagree with Trump's statement that any Jew who votes Dem hates their religion and should be ashamed.  And a whopping 84% believe that is anti-Semitic 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Gap03 said:

Seriously - she shouldn't even waste her time addressing the lies with her time.  She should just have a sign that she holds up periodically whenever he lies during his time that says "That's a lie - go to Trumpsafuckingliar.com to get the truth ..."

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Props aren’t allowed. 

Maybe she just write “Trump” and “Liar” on her eyelids and blinks slowly while he talks.

IMG_7400.gif.c76b4b2460f9290cefeaed62f3e04c79.gif

• Haha 4
  • Drool 2

31 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

was she with a husband? I bet it would explain a lot (40s-50s, white, "self-made" body shop owner or plumber or something like that)

Nope, she was with an older lady that I assumed was her mother.

57 minutes ago, locodos said:

apropos of the election here in Florida...  I was looking for some exotic ingredients and went to a large asian market in a more blue collar (immigrant) part of town.   At checkout,  a mid 20's looking Southeastern asian lady was rocking a red Maga hat and an Oath Keeper tshirt.  Last place in the world I was expecting to see a wild Trumpkin.   A little frustrating, but the little Banh Mi joint around the corner made up for it.

You going to post the pics of that Banh Mi or just fuck the rules now? 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

You going to post the pics of that Banh Mi or just fuck the rules now? 

258s.jpg

This is someone else's pic.   $8 and go to the park and eat it at a picnic table under a Poinciana Tree.   Protip... get extra napkins... it's a juicy crusty sandwich.  I get BBQ and Pate

• Drool 4

On 9/7/2024 at 8:37 AM, Biff Tannen said:

I guess they've got the money for silly stunts.  Maybe it will turn a few college kids.

Dude, flying a plane banner is a couple grand, tops. That whole spread of theirs cost maybe 10k and probably got 500k eyeballs, plus all the eyeballs as it travels over the internet. It's likely the most inexpensive piece of wide-level exposure possible. 

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

"reports now show" doing an incredible amount of heavy lifting in that sentence (but yeah, some wild stuff going around MAGA twitter right now).

Just like Aurora, the local PD has come out and said it's false.  And the local PD would 100% be on board with demonizing Haitian and Venezuelan immigrants, so we know it must truly be false

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Dude, flying a plane banner is a couple grand, tops. That whole spread of theirs cost maybe 10k and probably got 500k eyeballs, plus all the eyeballs as it travels over the internet. It's likely the most inexpensive piece of wide-level exposure possible. 

Wide level exposure 

Beavis And Butthead Laughing GIF by Paramount+

• Haha 2