2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Just now, F250 said:

This should be good.

200.gif

They really think Tulsi’s one little “moment” in a 2019 debate where she completely lied about Harris’ record makes her qualified to prep Trump

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

think she can win by TKO if she can bait Trump into walking off the stage midway through.  it's possible.  she knows how to push his buttons.  fuck policy.  remind the American people that Trump is a failed businessman.  he's a con-man.  question his intelligence.  "He loves to tell you about his uncle at MIT to make you think he's smart. 

All she has to do is remind people that Trump’s uncle died 40 years ago and hadn’t taught at MIT in over 50 years.  Trump tries to give the impression that his uncle recently taught there, as if he’s had recent conversations with him about science stuff.  

A little sad that Trump is so fixated on his uncle, maybe his uncle is the only one who showed him empathy.

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, immamac said:

So I've watched a lot of Kamala Harris videos of prosecution and while she was in the Senate grilling people. 

Anyone who thinks she's gonna come in flat has no idea. She's gonna gut Trump. He's going to try to spin it as her being mean and she's gonna jump down his throat and tell him that Putin thinks he's a bitch and he won't mistake her for the same. Etc etc. His entire argument about being tough on Xi and Putin will evaporate into thin air. 

I hope he shits himself. 

Episode 2 Lotion GIF by Matty & Benny Eat Out America

21 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

You nailed it!!!!!  He’s not a debater, and he only gives pie in the sky promises. And he weaves saying 7 different statements that has zero to do with the question that was asked. 

And it apparently works. Because we are collectively a very dumb populace. 

• Like 1

One thing about Harris is she kills you slowly by building up to her big punch and you won’t even see it coming. 

Where she *should* kick his ass is my remembering nearly every lie he will tell and just find ways to use his words against him. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

One thing about Harris is she kills you slowly by building up to her big punch and you won’t even see it coming. 

Where she *should* kick his ass is my remembering nearly every lie he will tell and just find ways to use his words against him. 

This is what I'm hoping for. It's why I thought Biden should step aside because he wasn't capable of doing something like that now. My worry is more just she gets caught in his trap of responding to bullshit after bullshit. I try to balance that worry with the reminder that she's dealt with people like this a lot in her life and she doesn't have to be like Biden on things.

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

This is what I'm hoping for. It's why I thought Biden should step aside because he wasn't capable of doing something like that now. My worry is more just she gets caught in his trap of responding to bullshit after bullshit. I try to balance that worry with the reminder that she's dealt with people like this a lot in her life and she doesn't have to be like Biden on things.

If the mods do their job, they call Trump out themselves. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

If the mods do their job, they call Trump out themselves. 

Hopeful that Muir doesn’t roll over. He’s usually pretty good. Wish we could get that guy from Denver that moderated the Boebert debate.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, royiv said:

Hopeful that Muir doesn’t roll over. He’s usually pretty good. Wish we could get that guy from Denver that moderated the Boebert debate.

Someone with experience dealing with unhinged lunatics at the podium

2 minutes ago, royiv said:

The MSM would never allow Kyle Clark to moderate a debate. He pushes back too much 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

The MSM would never allow Kyle Clark to moderate a debate. He pushes back too much 

He’s the model for what journalists should be doing in this country to hold politicians accountable.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

I’ve gotten zero. Of course I’ve been texting Stop to about 3 texts a day since I donated to her in July. So maybe I did it enough to get off most of the lists. 

I’ve had the same phone number for 25 years, same email for 20, and I still get a shitload of phone and email spam from Republicans even though I left the GOP 20 years go and no matter how many times I say “stop you sister-fucking shit-eating pieces of shit.”

Oh well, you all need to plaster this on your social media 

GXJNAYsWEAAPGiv?format=jpg&name=large

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Pancho said:

To be fair, that’s not a Harris thing, that’s a woman thing

• Like 1

Kamala is going to crush Trump tonight. At some point, he will shit himself and look for Apollo Creed’s manager to throw in the towel.

For me, the only question is how does she react when he goes on an Alzheimer’s like answer. Personally, I’m hoping she goes “ nasty woman”  and lights his ass up - “ I hear they are making great strides in dementia meds. Maybe Ronny Jackson can add that to your adderall scrip”

If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

That's fantastic he's so fucked. I bet kamala had Shane Gillis. 

Don't forget Lee Strasberg:

https://www.thewrap.com/lee-strasberg-debate-prep-kamala-harris-telegraph/

A hapless U.K. reporter appears to have misunderstood a reference in the New York Times to famed “method” acting teacher Lee Strasberg and reported that he is, in costume, working with Kamala Harris as a stand-in to prep for Tuesday night’s debate with Donald Trump.

Maybe, next time Google “Strasberg” and find out he died in 1982?

The Telegraph hilariously reported that Harris is “preparing for the debate with a stand-in Trump, Lee Strasberg, an acting teacher who has been wearing a wide-shouldered boxy suit and red tie.”

28 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

This is exactly what I have been saying. She just needs to reference it in her opening statement.

I don’t believe either candidate gets an opening statement. I was vaguely listening when they went over the rules earlier. 

• Hook 'Em 2

So.... My wife came out tending about pets.

The Haitian pet thing isn't a meme or joke? 

I don't Facebook or Twitter so I don't see the extra. I thought this was a surly joke about something that someone said mistakenly. 

This shit is not real, right?