2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

14 minutes ago, LTbear said:

Videos of Kelly breakdown? Anyone?

Holy shit, she is all onboard the maga batshit crazy train. Telling tay tay "F-You" is  always gonna work out well in the court of popular opinion. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

31 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Megyn Kelly whining about ABC moderators fact checking Trump when SHE WAS THE FIRST TO BE ATTACKED BY TRUMP FOR DOING THAT is peak idiocy.

These people are all just different versions of Ted Cruz. 

• Hook 'Em 4

9 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Holy shit, she is all onboard the maga batshit crazy train. Telling tay tay "F-You" is  always gonna work out well in the court of popular opinion. 

Who is that penis on the right? He was on Bill Maher this past weekend and said some really stupid shit.

'Jack Smith Should Move Now to Make Trump Give Up Passport: Ex-Prosecutor'

https://www.newsweek.com/jack-smith-should-move-now-make-trump-give-passport-ex-prosecutor-1938818

Former President Donald Trump should be forced to give up his passport to stop him from fleeing the country and avoiding prosecution if he loses the presidential election, according to ex-federal prosecutor Randall Eliason.

Trump, convicted in May of 34 felony charges in New York state, also faces a federal felony election subversion trial that will likely only take place if he loses to Vice President Kamala Harris in November. During a streaming audio conversation with tech billionaire Elon Musk on Monday, Trump hinted that he might flee to Venezuela "if something happens with this election."

Eliason, a George Washington University Law School professor specializing in white- collar crime, suggested on Tuesday that Special Counsel Jack Smith, whose office is prosecuting Trump, should move to force the former president to surrender his passport due to increased concerns about him fleeing prosecution following his comments to Musk.

In a post to X, formerly Twitter, Eliason noted that U.S. District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan did not require Trump to give up his passport as a condition of his release pending trial, while arguing that "in light of" Trump's remarks on Monday, "Smith should move to modify Trump's release conditions and have her require that he give up his passport."

Special Counsel Jack Smith is pictured on the left, while former President Donald Trump is shown on the right. Former federal prosecutor Randall Eliason suggested on Tuesday that Smith should move to force Trump to... More ALEX WONG; JOE RAEDLE

Newsweek reached out for comment to the offices of Smith and Trump via email on Tuesday.

Earlier this month, Chutkan rejected Trump's motion to dismiss the federal case based on the U.S. Supreme Court ruling partially on his side with regards to presidential immunity. Smith also this month asked for a slight delay to the case to prepare for changes brought by the Supreme Court ruling.

During Trump's talk with Musk on Monday, which was hosted on X after a delay of more than 40 minutes due to technical issues, the former president suggested that he might leave the country while arguing that Venezuela would "be a far safer place" than the U.S. for future meetings with Musk if Harris becomes president.

"If something happens with this election, which would be a horror show, we'll meet the next time in Venezuela, because it'll be a far safer place to meet than our country," Trump told Musk. "OK, so we'll go. You and I will go, and we'll have a meeting and dinner in Venezuela."

Trump has repeatedly pushed baseless claims that the government of Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro, an autocratic ruler who was declared the winner of what was widely viewed as a fixed election last month, has been releasing violent criminals from prisons and mental institutions and sending them to the U.S.

A former speechwriter for Russian President Vladimir Putin claimed in 2022 that the Russian strongman had a backup plan to flee to Venezuela alongside his leadership team in the event that Russia loses its ongoing war with Ukraine.

jack-nicholson-jack.gif

Edited by C-Man
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump fans are so fucking tacky, cheering him on at a 9/11 memorial.

Why the f is JD Vance allowed to be front and center at this ceremony? I'm ok if Trump is there as an ex-President but an Ohioan senator shouldn't be at the front. And I would feel the same if Walz was there. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Why the f is JD Vance allowed to be front and center at this ceremony? I'm ok if Trump is there as an ex-President but an Ohioan senator shouldn't be at the front. And I would feel the same if Walz was there. 

This. It’s not a campaign event. It should be for POTUS, VPOTUS, former POTUS, maybe a former VPOTUS, and the NY senators and NYC reps 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

His selection of Venezuela as a country to flee to kinda give away the game, don't it? I mean, throughout his term, Trump repeatedly derided the country as some communist, Marxist hellhole whose ideology any rock-ribbed, red-blooded conservative Capitalist should despise, right?

So, why the fuck would he want to go there? Putin's backing, of course. So how the fuck is that not another major topic of discussion vis-a-vis Trump's lack of support for Ukraine?

2 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

If that motherfucker wants to flee the country, I'll buy his plane ticket.

We could easily crowdsource a private plane, a Russian dacha and like 50 Russian hookers if he asked. 

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

30 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Even after 8 years of this shit, it's still startling to watch the shamelessness of someone criticizing others for sitting in their mansions, not truly caring about the issues who has, herself, completely sold out and become an absolute ghoul for large piles of money.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Gap03 said:

Well, looks like they're going to have to shift back to the classics ...

turk-took.gif

Oh, and T&P for this guy after pointing out that the historical citizenry of his town are lazy ass pill poppers / methheads.

city manager too, about to get labeled as a swiftie !!!!!

6 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

If that motherfucker wants to flee the country, I'll buy his plane ticket.

Don't spend too much, we need some cash left over for the surface to air missile.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

If the Republicans are going to take on Taylor Swift fans (apparently the Ivermectin made them forget she endorsed Biden 4 years ago), they should bitch that BTS is stealing jobs from American singers or that Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi are stealing jobs from American soccer players.

Adam Schiff Impeachment GIF by GIPHY News,

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Blotto said:

All that hate is going to keep her warm in the winter.  Delicious.  

Although, at 53 years old, Megyn Kelly ain't bad.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, bolverk said:

His selection of Venezuela as a country to flee to kinda give away the game, don't it? I mean, throughout his term, Trump repeatedly derided the country as some communist, Marxist hellhole whose ideology any rock-ribbed, red-blooded conservative Capitalist should despise, right?

So, why the fuck would he want to go there? Putin's backing, of course. So how the fuck is that not another major topic of discussion vis-a-vis Trump's lack of support for Ukraine?

Raise your hand if you've been to Venezuela...  Because I've been there both for work and for leisure.  Even back in the late 90's early 00's it was sketchy AF.

• Highly polarized society (wealth)
  • Beautiful people
  • Amazing food
  • Absolute mad max style hell holes just up the hill from the Ritz
  • Incredible fishing
  • Constant threat of sudden violent death

And that was well BEFORE it went down hill!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Imagine being the victim of Roger Aisles sexual bullshit and fox, being treated as she was by Trump, and then turning into this...ghoul.

It really is worth the watch at the end of the video when she melts down completely over the vaccine. Jesus christ. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Foosters said:

Hope I'm wrong, but he's going to grow increasingly desperate in the coming weeks and, facing the prospect of having to face the consequences of his multiple criminal cases over the next four years, is going to start suggesting that it would be horrible if someone shot Kamala.

I laughed.

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Appropriate that Rudy is standing next to Trump and Vance. 

I don't give a shit if Trump is a former president, he shouldn't be there. He's a felon who bragged on 9/11 about now having the tallest building in Manhattan, and lied about being down at ground zero helping (lulz). 

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Pretty sure the Harris/Walz team knew that was coming but, hey, it was definitely a fun moment for the rest of us.

I would bet gambling addict Nate Silver $1 million that the timing of Taylor endorsement was being planned in the lead-up to the convention.

40 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

Must be an eclipse going on.

I would've guessed he's still trying to convince himself he owns the tallest building in NYC but your guess is more logical. 

• Hook 'Em 1