2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

On 8/10/2024 at 1:38 PM, YGIFS said:

I don't think she'll specifically, verbally/post an endorsement of Harris/Kamala for reasons above.

What do you have to say for yourself now?  I'll wait....

just jokes people...lighten up!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

LMFAO - it’s just the entire debate 😂

Thank you for the opportunity to re-watch her stride across the stage and introduce herself with a strong handshake while he grimaced and slimed his way over. Domination from the beginning. I've watched it a few times this morning because the psychology is fascinating. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Thank you for the opportunity to re-watch her stride across the stage and introduce herself with a strong handshake while he grimaced and slimed his way over. Domination from the beginning. I've watched it a few times this morning because the psychology is fascinating. 

I think his plan was to shun her, based on how he wouldn’t look at her. She wasn’t having it and big dogged him before they said a word. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I think his plan was to shun her, based on how he wouldn’t look at her. She wasn’t having it and big dogged him before they said a word. 

Yes. And her move was with intention, but careful not to appear eager.

I wouldn’t be shocked if Haitian refugees collected firewood or even took wildlife to eat from an American city park. Sadly their culture and lifestyle in Haiti forced them to do without food and resources for generations. They shouldn’t capture wildlife in a park and the city or game wardens should talk with them what is acceptable here. But this is a far cry from immigrants stealing and eating pets.

hunting wildlife for food is not exactly an anti-American view. I know plenty of republicans who will be hunting this Saturday morning. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

This.  Plus, her emasculating him like that on national TV is gonna leave a mark.  I figure the nasty woman comments from him will ramp up tenfold.

But he sure as hell was enthusastic about shaking her hand this morning at the 9/11 memorial:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

There's something I do love about all of these "interviews" and "people are saying on TV" shit that the conservative nutbars (but I repeat myself) promulgate and run with.

We live in an era where every living human over the age of 8 has a video and photo camera in their pocket.  They claim to have SEEN all these things -- pig heads in a park, etc.  So....where are the photos and videos?  I gotta tell ya, if I saw a pig head in a park, I'd take a picture (unless it was in the context of some mexicans cooking that bad boy up, in which case I'd try to befriend them and get some tasty pig head meat samples).  Shit, in London, I saw a random hard boiled egg sitting on a bench, and I took a picture.  But these yahoos claim to have seen all manner of wacky shit.....yet they never photographed ANY of it.  We're just supposed to believe them.

Amazing how in a world where gathering evidence is as easy as clicking a button on a device in your pocket, they never have any actual evidence of....well, anything they fucking say.  Litter box in a classroom?  Cool, snap a pic.  What's that?  There's not a single pic showing that?  Interesting....

It's all because...and this is key....conservatives are fucking lying psychopaths.  It's not just what they do, it's what they ARE.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if Haitian refugees collected firewood or even took wildlife to eat from an American city park. Sadly their culture and lifestyle in Haiti to do without for generations.

Yup. You think Haitians doing that is unusual, just wander over to West Virginia or Eastern Kentucky.

• Hook 'Em 1

There's something I do love about all of these "interviews" and "people are saying on TV" shit that the conservative nutbars (but I repeat myself) promulgate and run with.
We live in an era where every living human over the age of 8 has a video and photo camera in their pocket.  They claim to have SEEN all these things -- pig heads in a park, etc.  So....where are the photos and videos?  I gotta tell ya, if I saw a pig head in a park, I'd take a picture (unless it was in the context of some mexicans cooking that bad boy up, in which case I'd try to befriend them and get some tasty pig head meat samples).  Shit, in London, I saw a random hard boiled egg sitting on a bench, and I took a picture.  But these yahoos claim to have seen all manner of wacky shit.....yet they never photographed ANY of it.  We're just supposed to believe them.
Amazing how in a world where gathering evidence is as easy as clicking a button on a device in your pocket, they never have any actual evidence of....well, anything they fucking say.  Litter box in a classroom?  Cool, snap a pic.  What's that?  There's not a single pic showing that?  Interesting....
It's all because...and this is key....conservatives are fucking lying psychopaths.  It's not just what they do, it's what they ARE.
And just for giggles...the egg:

080658a41b042841f25002848c78129f.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

Yup. You think Haitians doing that is unusual, just wander over to West Virginia or Eastern Kentucky.

Right. The number of people eating squirrel today in America is greater than zero. And most of them are multi generational white Americans.

i wouldn’t eat squirrel but I wouldn’t put them down for doing so. Now if a WV family ate every squirrel in a county park, yeah I have a problem if someone eating habits are destroying the natural balance of wildlife.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Chopper said:

The NYT "undecided voter" panel has some serious anomalies

image.thumb.png.b8f418f18e9ef2da62ad246e4ec48bb6.png

image.thumb.png.fe54f5b0f2237fa6ef994cb358a6ad0e.png

These people are not undecided.  Period.

They're either attention whores and Trump voters who lie bout being undecided so they can suck off their Orange God on TV.

• Hook 'Em 8

10 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Whoever he is, I hope he spreads this message everywhere. 

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Tap dance for massa 

He may be getting laid by someone, but I’m fairly sure it’s not an African-American woman. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

He may be getting laid by someone, but I’m fairly sure it’s not an African-American woman. 

Not to mention you know his mama and his aunties somewhere just read that tweet like

I really hope the magazine Easter eggs keep happening with ...

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

These people are not undecided.  Period.

They're either attention whores and Trump voters who lie bout being undecided so they can suck off their Orange God on TV.

They're undecided about how they plan to milk their 15 minutes of 'fame'. Most others are only undecided about how they're going to rationalize voting for Trump and if they're going to tell anyone what they did.

Edited by NWBuck
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Do it, Republicans. Over something that’s already illegal and is just fear mongering. The GOP always ends up taking the brunt of the blame for shutdowns 

I wondered why Dems would oppose it when it sounds like it changes nothing. Well, it turns out that the bill isn't just about banning the already rare crime of illegal voting, it's designed to make it harder to register and vote. 

Once again these people reveal that ratfucking, obstructing democratic processes, and gaslighting are their only talents and all they care to accomplish.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

34 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

People who are still undecided at this point are lying stupid attention horses

"I am half-Ukranian and have family in Ukraine but I'm undecided on whether or not to vote for the guy that will cut all funding to Ukraine and allow Russian to kill everyone there". 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2
  • Drool 1

9 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I wondered why Dems would oppose it when it sounds like it changes nothing. Well, it turns out that the bill isn't just about banning the already rare crime of illegal voting, it's designed to make it harder to register and vote. 

Once again these people reveal that ratfucking, obstructing democratic processes, and gaslighting are their only talents and all they care to accomplish.

Because it's performative nonsense and they want to tack it onto a bill when it shouldn't be there. You don't negotiate with terrorists. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I could handle that someone is undecided if they follow zero politics and consume non serious news. But if you watch that debate, no one undecided could be with Trump over Harris. I also don’t think this hypothetical undecided could remain undecided after watching.

and in fairness, that the same undecided person, watching the first debate, would never vote for Biden.

• Hook 'Em 1