2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

9 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

image.thumb.png.5fda3450559a1d7a4450437eaead2cb6.png

flame GIF

(also Never Forget)

48 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Why does it take an “immigrant” reporter to hold these evil fucks to account? 

American reporters should be ashamed

This guy and a BBC reporter should team up

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

It won't have that type of impact.  It sunk Biden.  I don't think it sunk Trump.

Watch the polls. I think it sunk him. I don't think you realize how pathetic he looked. Enthusiasm is completely gone and there is no way to recover it. He's cooked. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I don't thik you know what average means.

Search Labs | AI Overview
Learn more

The average American woman is 5'4" (63.5 in) and weighs 170.8 lbs (77.5 kg). However, the average weight of American women is increasing faster than their height. 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sarahhan/average-american-woman-2018

Need Vic to verify your data

31 minutes ago, immamac said:

Watch the polls. I think it sunk him. I don't think you realize how pathetic he looked. Enthusiasm is completely gone and there is no way to recover it. He's cooked. 

I don't think the polls will show it, but I agree that there might be a lack of enthusiasm on that side and in November I hope she comfortably sweeps the swing states.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 4

44 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Wait, what is happening?!?

lol. They’re so dumb. “This woman who flew on trump’s private jet to the debate, was part of his debate prep team, and was one of his surrogates in the spin room doesn’t represent Donald Trump.” They’re fucking delusional. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

None of this shit is real. 

Arby's in your pants.

Haitians eating dogs and cats.

I refuse to accept this is real, adult conversation. We are being trolled. Probably by aliens or God or AI.

Nah. Nope. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

My issue with watching the polls is the people that answer those calls. One time, many moons ago I was drunk and answered a call from a pollster. I was honest. These days, I am not even sure where my home phone is located.  Shit rings from time to time, but I will never answer it. #whereisthecordlessphone. My kids are pure chaos.

Edited by HOOKEM4
ousux
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, ultimaton said:

So Trump (who is 100% fucking her) brought Loomer to the 9/11 ceremony today, and she spent her time tweeting about MTG's vagina? Do I have that right?

Hell hath no fury like a baboon scorned.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

JFC, at least his lawyer Abi Habalabadoo is pretty fucking hot, this chick looks like a Real Doll that was left in a hot car for too long and started to melt. Does she not own mirrors? I could definitely see him in a shame spiral having slummed it with such a hideous troll. 

But she touched his pee pee. Undefeated.