2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

44 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I don't think the polls will show it, but I agree that there might be a lack of enthusiasm on that side and in November I hope she comfortably sweeps the swing states.

I want Florida. I want it so goddamm bad, to see how Trump and Rhonda react. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 2

Play through the whistle. 

No…do more than that. Play through the whistle. And then lay them out with a wicked, cheap shot late hit. Then, when a fight follows, cheap shot them some more. Blindside punches. Helmet to the skull. We need to counterattack, with no pause or mercy. They’ve been assaulting our country since before 2008. Time to hit back.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, immamac said:

Watch the polls. I think it sunk him. I don't think you realize how pathetic he looked. Enthusiasm is completely gone and there is no way to recover it. He's cooked. 

I hope you’re right.  I just think too many people are already dug in and won’t be swayed by his performance, one way or the other.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

JFC, at least his lawyer Abi Habalabadoo is pretty fucking hot, this chick looks like a Real Doll that was left in a hot car for too long and started to melt. Does she not own mirrors? I could definitely see him in a shame spiral having slummed it with such a hideous troll. 

Signs of the decline are rapid and precipitous.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, Chopper said:

$$$$$ momentum

image.thumb.png.b1491944abc7be87d8aee4773dfa5797.png

Meanwhile his Trump Social stock is failing.  That's pretty much it--Trump and the RNC can't afford another debate with Kamala.  She's profiting off them losing--it's a no win for them.  Really think about that.  He's campaigning for the executive office, head of government, as a loser.  He can't celebrate or campaign on anything--not court cases, not a debate, not fundraising, nothing. She called him a felon and a disgrace to his face on a national stage in front of millions.   Of course he's going to sew chaos.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Slacks said:

None of this shit is real. Arby's in your pants.   Haitians eating dogs and cats.I refuse to accept this is real, adult conversation.

We are being trolled. Probably by aliens or God or AI.

Nah. Nope. 

Edited by SaucyJack
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, immamac said:

Last night was as bad for Trump as the first debate was for Biden. It was that bad. 

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

It won't have that type of impact.  It sunk Biden.  I don't think it sunk Trump.

image.thumb.png.fa4f37aca2604dbb6fc25cbe14db9ba1.png

You are both right.  It was bad for Trump with anyone who hadn't already swallowed the MAGA pill, but most of the people on the Trump bus are going to ride it until the crash because they A) live in a mental prison constructed of lies and bullshit and B) have no alternative to Trump that allows them to remain in denial that they are living in a mental prison constructed of lies and bullshit.  I find it extremely funny how they sound almost exactly like the people on the D side arguing to stay the course with Biden a few scant weeks ago.  Did I do that right, @Anastasis?

Except for this detail: the GOP is actually locked in to making their 2024 run with Trump at the wheel, and he seems intent on driving their bus off the cliff.  Its still early and anything can happen, but I think Nikki Haley will prove to have been right when she said the first party to ditch their unviable geriatric candidate will win.  I am typically very critical of Democrat strategery, but they deserve credit for having the foresight and cojones to pull the starter and put in their backup when they had the opportunity.

• Hook 'Em 7

23 hours ago, Chopper said:

Also: Don't put in the newspaper that he got mad.

image.thumb.png.476fd4583b2a579d33525a0934a69b58.png

image.png.17c9d7ec1142815818eff2ebc495b421.png

I've seen these all day, and the best part is that he can't show it anywhere without the voices.  Anybody that wants to watch it hears the questions and has to wonder about their validity.  If a Trumper sends this to you, we all have the uncut version that asks multiple questions out loud.  He tries to sane wash his own debate, which is sad, tired and pathetic. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

It won't have that type of impact.  It sunk Biden.  I don't think it sunk Trump.

"This time guys! For realsies!"

Yeah, no. Trump got crushed in prior debates with Clinton and Biden and it ultimately didn't matter. People will have moved on and those that want to find a way to do so will rationalize their Trump vote in any number of ways.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, tbone_ said:

That will only happen because of cheating and you know it

there are a LOT of Haitians in FL.   Many are citizens with voting rights.  They might be offended by the cat eating bullshit, and take it out on Dotard.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

Who hijacked Marge's account?

Nope, as mentioned, she's made that Loomer of all people is close to Donnie, and giving him advice.

The same fucking Laura Loomer who handcuffed herself to the Twitter doors after they banned her:

DtMq4v4VYAEt8AI.jpg

3 hours ago, linux said:

Nobody hates like MAGA hate got damn

For MAGA, it's natural to hate on libtards because they are liberals and that's just who they are. It may not even run that deep.

But when the purity tests start being applied, it's a whole 'other level of hatred between groups who see each other as traitors.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

there are a LOT of Haitians in FL.   Many are citizens with voting rights.  They might be offended by the cat eating bullshit, and take it out on Dotard.

There are a ton of Puerto Ricans in FL and Trump practily left them all to die during Hurricane Maria. He still crushed it there.

Florida is lost, between cubans/south americans (MAGA/pinochetistas) and the snowbird extremists it is completely gone.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

13 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Still applies. My dad scared the shit out of me when I would come back from UT to visit. That look does not go away when you get older. Hell, your boss.

I want Kamala on my side dammit.

One time, I came back home to San Antonio for Fiesta. I didn't intend to actually visit my home but ended up there after midnight with a buddy and a couple of coeds from San Marcos we picked up in the process. My step-dad a retired USAF Col. walks out and greets us with a "WTF is going on?" I drunkenly explained the situation and the coeds in tow. He gave me a pat on the back and went back to bed.

In the morning, my mom gave me that Kamala look while my step-dad stood in the background grinning and did the sign of the cross. He smoothed things out but my mom was pissed.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, linux said:

There are a ton of Puerto Ricans in FL and Trump practily left them all to die during Hurricane Maria. He still crushed it there.

Florida is lost, between cubans/south americans (MAGA/pinochetistas) and the snowbird extremists it is completely gone.

I understand we all want Trump to go down like the Titanic, but you are wrong. Puerto Ricans are under 4% of Miami. They are not going to change a vote, and they do not vote as a group.

The Cuban vote is changing. Again, the days of the blind faith to the GOP is ending. Or could end with a better policy towards Cuba. So they do not vote as a group.

South Americans are not a huge population group. Central Americans, yes. All my Central American friends living in Miami split their votes. Their kids vote Dem. And why did you single out Pinochet?

Haitians vote as a block, led by perception of how they are treated in the US, how the US treats Haiti, and a lot by their churches. They were not kind to Hillary due to her and Bills actions in Haiti. Fuckers maintain a long memory as well.

Add in the Snowbirds (usually from the NE and older). Not sure if they split the vote or all go with what Marge says at the latest Canasta event at Del Boca Vista (There ya go YGIFS)

That leaves us with the White block from the rest of Florida. Do I need to say more?

Florida can change. And will be the Hispanic vote that does it as they move out of Miami, have more kids, and tend to not think rastlin gators is a good thing.

image.jpeg.97b55695fd3644271fc9ba304a1e828d.jpeg

Edited by InkaUtexas
  • Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Haitians vote as a block, led by perception of how they are treated in the US, how the US treats Haiti, and a lot by their churches. They were not kind to Hillary due to her and Bills actions in Haiti. Fuckers maintain a long memory as well.

Last night can't make them too happy.

And this racist shit is flying around the socials (somehow the AI is mostly getting the fingers right these days).

Spoiler

353.png

and then there's this, and it has to be a Trump fan, given how long the fingers are.

e69.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Slacks said:

None of this shit is real. 

Arby's in your pants.

Haitians eating dogs and cats.

I refuse to accept this is real, adult conversation. We are being trolled. Probably by aliens or God or AI.

Nah. Nope. 

Today's GOP, continuing to reaffirm why so many of us have left over the last 20 years.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

I understand we all want Trump to go down like the Titanic, but you are wrong. Puerto Ricans are under 4% of Miami. They are not going to change a vote, and they do not vote as a group.

The Cuban vote is changing. Again, the days of the blind faith to the GOP is ending. Or could end with a better policy towards Cuba. So they do not vote as a group.

South Americans are not a huge population group. Central Americans, yes. All my Central American friends living in Miami split their votes. Their kids vote Dem. And why did you single out Pinochet?

Add in the Snowbirds (usually from the NE and older). Not sure if they split the vote or all go with what Marge says at the latest Canasta event at Del Boca Vista (There ya go YGIFS)

That leaves us with the White block from the rest of Florida. Do I need to say more?

Florida can change. And will be the Hispanic vote that does it as they move out of Miami, have more kids, and tend to not think rastlin gators is a good thing.

image.jpeg.97b55695fd3644271fc9ba304a1e828d.jpeg

They are living in Miami and Orlando

https://bebr.ufl.edu/articles_publication/growth-of-the-puerto-rican-population-in-florida-and-on-the-u-s-mainland/

Pinochetistas not because they are chilean, it is because Cuban/South American MAGA is 100% pro pinochet, they all love him regardless of country of origin.

Snowbirds (after COVID) are basically Donald Trump clones.

6 minutes ago, linux said:

They are living in Miami and Orlando

https://bebr.ufl.edu/articles_publication/growth-of-the-puerto-rican-population-in-florida-and-on-the-u-s-mainland/

Pinochetistas not because they are chilean, it is because Cuban/South American MAGA is 100% pro pinochet, they all love him regardless of country of origin.

Snowbirds (after COVID) are basically Donald Trump clones.

Did not know they were moving. Thanks.

Shit, I am moving to Puerto Rico.