2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

34 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Fuck domesticated geese. They are terrorists.

I was harassed constantly by evil geese at a lake in east Texas that my buddies dad took us to.  Every year I'm just trying to fish and these asshole geese come charging out of nowhere. 

Fast forward to my first goose hunt. " Oh you bitches have long easily wrung necks and I'm not 7 years old anymore."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

Alot of surly really just needs to open up and tell their inner thoughts and opinions to their parents. You don’t have to piss em off, just acknowledge you aren’t a pushover and there is friction. Especially the old asses. Show them you actually care about something instead of talking about weather, or junior’s HS sports team, or whatever restaurant you went to with the wife.

The opposite energy of this stupid librul shit below. Fight with your parents 2024

image.thumb.jpeg.f5775faa9ecf37addba49ba349b39782.jpeg

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

What's the full context of the clip in Arizona? Is he talking about something in Pennsylvania? I know he's a moron but clips as short as that always feel misleading. 

I the full clip it looks like he is talking about Charleroi PA. Haitian immigrants.

“The immigrant population has grown in this community by over 2,000% in just the last two years, bringing new challenges for the school district.”

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/charleroi-area-school-district-sees-influx-immigrant-students-seeks-state-financial-help/DOTPCRE4KFBMTDOB6THUTCQBYE/
  • Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

No no. The correct move is to laugh violently in their face, then maybe pay them on the head and turn and walk away. 

Put the parental controls on Fox News. Since she’s blind it will be easy to pull off and she will be stuck. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ROFL BOX said:

Not more than 15 minutes ago, conversation, Belterra area (near the Travis / Hays County line):

Him: Turned 21 y.o. 21 days ago.
(I won't get into details about how the conversation started).
"I'm voting Trump, but I don't really pay attention to politics."

• Me: Do you know anything about Trump being found liable for sexual assault in a civil trial?
- Him: Ummm... no.
• Me: Trump's conviction on 34 felony accounts for election / financial fraud?
- Him: No.
• Me: Do you support a woman's right to choose what happens with her own body, especially regarding abortion?
• Him: Yes.
- Me: Then... if so, are you aware that Trump brags about how *HE* nominated Supreme Court justices who overturned Roe v. Wade & it would not have happened without those same Justices.
• Him: No (& as he said that, I sensed he didn't know what R-v-W was).
- Me: Are you aware of something Trump said in private - like what guys might say when nobody else is around & they say what's REALLY on their mind... how Trump bragged about grabbing women "because when you're famous, they let you do it it"?
• Him: No.

- Me: "& You're voting 'Trump'... because why?
• Him: "Because I don't know much about it, but I think he is the better one."
. . . . . . . . .
( s i g h )
emoji85.pngemoji86.pngemoji87.png

"do you watch UFC?" 

Yes

"do you listen to Rogan?"

Yes

31 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I'm surprised that Mel's wasn't "Old Jews for Harris".  

And I mean that will all respect.  I love and respect that dude.  It just seems like something he would do.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Oh I just thought it was her not earning it bc she slept her way to the top or something 

Merit means not a DEI hire which is inferred because of her complexion. 

It doubles as a sexist for those that believe she dated her way up. 

Lack of merit.  It’s the Bob’s country bunker insult for both kinds, Racists and Misogynists. 

image.png.97b7598c6e36cc02de010428bf78b17c.png

Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Not more than 15 minutes ago, conversation, Belterra area (near the Travis / Hays County line):

Him: Turned 21 y.o. 21 days ago.
(I won't get into details about how the conversation started).
"I'm voting Trump, but I don't really pay attention to politics."

• Me: Do you know anything about Trump being found liable for sexual assault in a civil trial?
- Him: Ummm... no.
• Me: Trump's conviction on 34 felony accounts for election / financial fraud?
- Him: No.
• Me: Do you support a woman's right to choose what happens with her own body, especially regarding abortion?
• Him: Yes.
- Me: Then... if so, are you aware that Trump brags about how *HE* nominated Supreme Court justices who overturned Roe v. Wade & it would not have happened without those same Justices.
• Him: No (& as he said that, I sensed he didn't know what R-v-W was).
- Me: Are you aware of something Trump said in private - like what guys might say when nobody else is around & they say what's REALLY on their mind... how Trump bragged about grabbing women "because when you're famous, they let you do it it"?
• Him: No.

- Me: "& You're voting 'Trump'... because why?
• Him: "Because I don't know much about it, but I think he is the better one."
. . . . . . . . .
( s i g h )
emoji85.pngemoji86.pngemoji87.png

I guarantee you the frat bros across the street from me are just like this.  I bet when it comes time to vote, less than half of them actually will.  I damn well hope so anyway.

• Hook 'Em 1

Hey, they have another celeb!
image.thumb.png.4ec6296fd19da25b2dbaa2f6fa3ee0e2.png

Hey Mario…that’s what we’ve been saying. For damned near a decade now. About all the fools who are in the thrall of a game show host with numerous photo spreads of his gold furniture and crap. Jesus, every accusation really IS a confession for these abject morons.
  • Hook 'Em 2