2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

7 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Playing fast and loose with the phrase “he’s married”.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Melania on the first plane to Slovenia once it's clear on election night what his future is.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Also, I really need to try Bojangles, I hear good things.

We dragged into North Carolina pretty late one night and Bojangles was the nearest food place so why not, just needed calories. I asked them what their McNuggets were called and the kinda huffed and said "Chicken Supremes." A'ight how bout 5 of em. Paid for five, got up to the hotel, they'd put 7 of them in the box. And those motherfuckers are huge, 2 or 3 would be a small meal. We chowed down on a couple each, then flung the box in the room fridge and ate the rest for breakfast. With good biscuits too, for a low price.

Would eat again.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Would reply to [mention=298]C-Man[/mention] but no one needs to see that shit twice.
Damn she is ugly and that baby bump?  Baron gonna have a brother?

If they’re having “sex” how do they make it work with both of their FUPAs? We know Don isn’t big enough to hit her from behind.

Non-inquiring minds don’t want to know.

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

If they’re having “sex” how do they make it work with both of their FUPAs? We know Don isn’t big enough to hit her from behind.

Non-inquiring minds don’t want to know.

He says he is a leader ivf. And maybe she is master of that domain.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Amazing that this loon and Tulsi were able to make it so far in the Democratic Party. 

image.thumb.jpeg.40609b53c1f51eb51ed7b3c775d75f70.jpeg

So the people being vilified here, the Haitian community, who practice voodoo, which is totally real, and they’re going to use it against democrats, and not the people vilifying them, the republicans. 

classic republican logic. 

10 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

I was willing to give it a chance until somebody told me they put cinnamon on it.

The chili, not the pets

Look, I'm gonna be honest... I make my chili with a shitload of spice, but it also includes cinnamon, brown sugar, and is slow-cooked in an entire 6 pack of stout beer until the liquid burns off. And it's good as shit. (No beans, obviously). 

Hate me if you must. 

• Drool 1

6 minutes ago, LTbear said:

Look, I'm gonna be honest... I make my chili with a shitload of spice, but it also includes cinnamon, brown sugar, and is slow-cooked in an entire 6 pack of stout beer until the liquid burns off. And it's good as shit. (No beans, obviously). 

Hate me if you must. 

You think shit is good?  No wonder you ruin your chili.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Tuesday’s presidential debate was, among other things, an excellent real-world test of the candidates’ cognitive fitness—and any fair-minded mental-health expert would be very worried about Donald Trump’s performance, Richard A. Friedman writes.⁠

Friedman, a psychiatrist, has not examined either of the candidates, but he did watch the debate “with particular attention to the candidates’ vocabulary, verbal and logical coherence, and ability to adapt to new topics—all signs of a healthy brain.” Although Kamala Harris “certainly exhibited some rigidity and repetition, her speech remained within the normal realm for politicians, who have a reputation for harping on their favorite talking points,” he writes. “By contrast, Donald Trump’s expressions of those tendencies were alarming. He displayed some striking, if familiar, patterns that are commonly seen among people in cognitive decline.”⁠

For much of the debate, Friedman notes, Trump’s train of thought was difficult, if not impossible, to follow. His answers went beyond evasiveness, into circumstantial and tangential speech. His repetitions “seemed compulsive, not strategic,” and he was repetitive in not just his form but also his content. After praising the Hungarian strongman Viktor Orbán, for instance, “Trump spoke unprompted, at length, and without clarity about gas pipelines in the United States and Europe, an issue unlikely to connect with many voters. A few minutes later, he brought up the pipelines again.” ⁠

“If a patient presented to me with the verbal incoherence, tangential thinking, and repetitive speech that Trump now regularly demonstrates, I would almost certainly refer them for a rigorous neuropsychiatric evaluation to rule out a cognitive illness,” Friedman continues at the link in our bio. “Only careful medical examination can establish whether someone indeed has a diagnosable illness—simply observing Trump, or anyone else, from afar is not enough. For those who do have such diseases or conditions, several treatments and services exist to help them and their loved ones cope with their decline. But that does not mean any of them would be qualified to serve as commander in chief.”⁠
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

8 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Greensboro Coliseum.  Flair Vs Rhodes and now Kamala Harris.  

Items similar to custom made pro wrestling poster flyer starrcade 84 ...

I watched this live and it was glorious.

38 minutes ago, LTbear said:

“No beans!” shrieks white man who simmers English stout and brown sugar with expensive, marbled, steak cut beef to create his Very Authentic Market Square Texas Red. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

compulsive, not strategic

Just described Trump's entire career in politics. Anything remotely approaching strategy was Trump being manipulated by Steve Bannon, Leonard Leo, or some other right-wing ghoul.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Foosters said:

Isn't Mario Lopez's "job" being a host of a TV show that talks about what celebrities are doing?

And sells supplements or something.  I never made it through one of his infomercials 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

This loomer shit is hilarious and mind blowing to me. I’m not stating they’re fucking. But there is a non zero chance they’re fucking, and that alone is amazing. In a presidential race, at this time. 

I thought it was super odd that 3-4 weeks ago, at some shit rally, trump randomly brought up loomers name and we all said “wtf?” Why is he mentioning her, she’s fringe AF even for the right wing? We all recognized it was odd but dismissed it. Fast forward  few weeks and she’s debarking his place for the debate as part of his debate team, and acting as his surrogate in the spin room. I mean what the fuck. 

this crazy butch just started sending him gape shots and said he could do whatever in his DMs and he started inviting her to events. And they want to give nuke codes to this guy? It’s amazing. 

the fury from lake and MTG at this bitch for out-maneuvering them for proximity just because she was willing to just lay it all out there and they didn’t is hilarious.  

And we need to remember. He brags about surrounding himself with the best people.

the fury from lake and MTG at this bitch for out-maneuvering them for proximity just because she was willing to just lay it all out there and they didn’t is hilarious.  

THIS is the funniest fucking part.

MTG is a member of Congress.  Kari Lake has run 2 campaigns (both losing ones so far, but still), she was a rising star recruit in 2022.

And Loomer? Lost by 20 points for Congress in 2020, lost another primary in 2022 (after being backed by MTG!!) and then refused to concede and claimed she was the real winner. What else?

Banner from Uber/Lyft
Banned from Paypal, Venmo, GoFundMe
Banned on Facebook and Instagram
Banned on twitter at one point before Mukstard reinstated her
Banned from CPAC

This is who prepped him for the debate, represented him in the spin room (besides himself) and now is going to events with him? 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

This loomer shit is hilarious and mind blowing to me. I’m not stating they’re fucking. But there is a non zero chance they’re fucking, and that alone is amazing. 

I can't see any other explanation.  

She has a shitty educational background.  It does not appear from what I've read that she comes from a ton of family money or has parents who are politically connected to MAGA.  She's never held any public office, nor worked in any sort of governmental position.  She has no prior experience working on any political campaign, other than her own, where she lost the only two times she ever ran for office, and it's remarkable that even batshit crazy Floridians would not elect her.  It appears she was somehow attracted by the Trump campaign because she's yelled the loudest and craziest across social media platforms, and has the overly-doctored face that seems right in Donald's wheelhouse.  Sucking on his mushroom-sized penis seems like a fair non-misogynistic explanation.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I can't see any other explanation.  

She has a shitty educational background.  It does not appear from what I've read that she comes from a ton of family money or has parents who are politically connected to MAGA.  She's never held any public office, nor worked in any sort of governmental position.  She has no prior experience working on any political campaign, other than her own, where she lost the only two times she ever ran for office, and it's remarkable that even batshit crazy Floridians would not elect her.  It appears she was somehow attracted by the Trump campaign because she's yelled the loudest and craziest across social media platforms, and has the overly-doctored face that seems right in Donald's wheelhouse.  Sucking on his mushroom-sized penis seems like a fair non-misogynistic explanation.

I mean, if he starts circling the drain, campaign-wise, i.e., Harris starts coming out to 6-8 point leads, leading in all the swing states, the hangers-on that stick by him are going to get more and more ridiculously bad. 

Someone like Lake has to start running away from him if she wants a prayer of a chance in AZ.  Others are going to have to seriously think about what their place will be in a non-Trump version of the GOP after 2024. Who is left? The losers like Loomer who face no repercussions for staying by his side until the end. 

It'll be her, Don Jr, Eric and Laura in the MAL Bunker on November 5 holding the cyanide pills. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1