2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

2 minutes ago, Slacks said:

So... Are the Republicans going to split from MAGA?

Have to, right?

I dunno.  I've kind of always assumed that in today's TQP the whole party is just a big circle of people who have blackmail info on the others.  Trump has shit on Ladybug and Mitch, Loomer has shit on Trump (or vice versa if you want shit to be a verb instead of a mount) etc etc etc etc etc.  Splitting might mean they all face the music.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

I dunno.  I've kind of always assumed that in today's TQP the whole party is just a big circle of people who have blackmail info on the others.  Trump has shit on Ladybug and Mitch, Loomer has shit on Trump (or vice versa if you want shit to be a verb instead of a mount) etc etc etc etc etc.  Splitting might mean they all face the music.

Some of these will burn off... But others will persist. They cannot coexist. Something will shake out. 

Or enough Americans really are straight up racists that it maga wins.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

But no seriously, Hispanics who vote for Trump, you'll be fine. They totally won't deport you.

It’s so bizarre.  
1. They won’t if you’re rich

2. So many of these people are fully convinced they’re gonna wake up loaded one day and they’ll have made the right choice backing this giant asshole.  

I can’t figure it out.  Millions of Hispanics will vote for this shitstain.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

It’s so bizarre.  

2. So many of these people are fully convinced they’re gonna wake up loaded one day and they’ll have made the right choice backing this giant asshole.  

Senor dotard es muy macho.

2 minutes ago, Larry T. Spider said:

I know quite a few blue collar Hispanics that love him for all the shit talking and bravado. They also like WWE rasslin.

Shit talking and bravado….

He got his ass emasculated by a black woman 3 days ago. Pussy ass bitch 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

22 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

It’s so bizarre.  

I think he even won a couple of the border counties 

47 minutes ago, Slacks said:

Have to, right?

That’s not how a deal with the Devil works. They’re just going to have to trust that disinformation, a limited attention span, and their overlords’ infinite coffers will have half of America believing it’s the Dems’ fault in a decade. Fortunately for the Rs, half of the country is already committed to believing that.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, The Dog said:

image.thumb.png.b15d605428197efdfd2c0e771f23028b.png

The pump and dump scheme has begun.  He's butt hurt because trading was halted (briefly) after irregular trading following his his "I won't sell" promise.  As for moving to NYSE, $DJT is not even eligible because, well, it's shit.  It wouldn't even have been eligible for the NASDAQ had it not come through the back door.

He's going to continue to pump over the next week because he needs it over $12 to sell on the 19th.  As for his "promise" to "own this stock for a long period of time"? He conveniently omits how much stock he plans to own.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

The pump and dump scheme has begun.  He's butt hurt because trading was halted (briefly) after irregular trading following his his "I won't sell" promise.  As for moving to NYSE, $DJT is not even eligible because, well, it's shit.  It wouldn't even have been eligible for the NASDAQ had it not come through the back door.

He's going to continue to pump over the next week because he needs it over $12 to sell on the 19th.  As for his "promise" to "own this stock for a long period of time"? He conveniently omits how much stock he plans to own.  

What if it’s below $12?

24 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Then he has to wait about a week until it crosses the 6-month threshold. But he knows it's a sinking ship and wants to jump like the rat that he is.

There is no way in hell he doesn't call up Elmo and make him buy enough of the stock to get back above whatever level he needs.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasHooch said:

As for his "promise" to "own this stock for a long period of time"? He conveniently omits how much stock he plans to own.  

This one stock.  It's a beautiful stock.  Most people don't know that, but it's true.  Haitians . . . . 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Slacks said:

Have to, right?

The Republicans ARE MAGA now. Once Trump had a crony in charge of funding, everyone in it is a loyalist - or out.

My prediction, which I've been saying for years, is that the "good" Republicans Jim the Democrats, and the truly far Left make their own party.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1