2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

8 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I  don't know shit about fuck, but I think you'll reach more college dipshit males in an hour on a Rogan podcast than you will on a 50 hour campus tour...which will eat up a shit ton more than 40 hours.  And, if you turn that idiot Rogan (and he's a fucking idiot), he'll talk for days about how awesome you are. 

And that’s fair.

1 hour ago, Tuco said:

I've never listened to Rogan, but to me it is seems like his problem is being too accommodating to his guests, many of whom are dangerous nutballs.  Is he shitty to people he doesn't agree with?  If not, it seems like a pretty low risk interview.  But, I don't know if you get backlash from giving Rogan more legitimacy?   

If you go on there and sound intelligent, and then start talking about how the Apollo landings were faked and can throw out some fake technical-sounding shit to back it up, he would rather agree with you than risk looking like he doesn't understand what you're talking about.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, linux said:

Why are people like this is beyond me, but there is one thing for certain she still has that upward trend, I thought it would have leveled off by now, but things keep looking better and better the honeymoon can easily last all the way to Election day. 

We just have to keep him close to Loomer and talking about insane shit.

Meanwhile, in the place that a lot of us here are just a divorce and 5-10 birthdays from banging our way through our old age...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

13 hours ago, The Dog said:

My 6am thoughts: JD Vance was the plan for President by the #HeritageFoundation all along. It was NEVER about Trump. Please realize that the Republicans are good at one thing — besides greed, racism and hatred — and it’s the long game for ultimate power. I couldn’t figure out WHY that weirdo was SO cocky with his hatefulness. It’s because he KNOWS HE will be President a month after a Trump inauguration. 25th Amendment, baby. Also: The corrupt and bought Supreme Court created immunity for VANCE, not Trump. What Vance and Thiel and the Heritage Foundation have planned will need it. All Trump needs is a broad pardon that will keep him out of jail. Staying out of jail was his only goal in running. He’s already got the secrets to sell to get more money. Y’all better realize what’s actually happening and get everybody you know to vote #HarrisWalz! You think a Trump Presidency is bad. Take 40 years off him and add more malevolent evil. Vance also isn’t dumb. He’s arrogant, unscrupulous & charm-free. But he’s not dumb. Which makes Vance WAY more dangerous. His whole life he’s shape-shifted to fit the agenda & his goals. His look, his name…even his preferences & proclivities are mutable. HE’s the snake. THINK, people. Make sure you and your friends are registered and vote like your life and the freedoms you love depend on it. They DO ! Let’s go!

I am stealing this.  It wouldn’t take much google research for people to see the Thiel/Vance connection, and if you tell paranoid people something that makes sense (25th Amendment, this is why Vance is phoning it in), you might get the gears to grinding.

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I am stealing this.  It wouldn’t take much google research for people to see the Thiel/Vance connection, and if you tell paranoid people something that makes sense (25th Amendment, this is why Vance is phoning it in), you might get the gears to grinding.

200w.webp?cid=6c09b952ly2oe93fyminvnulll

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, linux said:

So following Five thirty eight approval ratings Kamala is soon going to go into the positive territory, something so ridiculous just 2 months ago.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/favorability/kamala-harris/

Why are people like this is beyond me, but there is one thing for certain she still has that upward trend, I thought it would have leveled off by now, but things keep looking better and better the honeymoon can easily last all the way to Election day. 

The more people see her and hear her for themselves the more they like her. Yes I know that’s a shocking concept yet here we are

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, immamac said:

Not to mention MAGA voters would literally go ultra violent if the president told them it was OK because they were trying to usurp him. 

Yep. Even if they come back to power (shudder), they still have to maintain support from their cult. They know they can’t turn on him because he controls the cult. Quite the pickle the they are in. 

15 minutes ago, linux said:

Yeah that tweet was extremely stupid the 25th ammendment is toothless, lets ignore it and move on

Uh yeah, Trump has immunity. He can claim it’s a coup attempt and have Vance and the cabinet put in jail or executed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don’t buy the 25th amendment thing for a second. These morons aren’t playing 5D chess. They are all morons and grifters. Vance is a grifter, but he’s also a sociopathic misogynist who is out for money, power, and fame. 

I suppose rather than 25thing him, he could resign and let Vance implement New Gilead.

Yahoo/YouGov

Harris 49, Trump 45 (+4)

Previous poll was Harris +1

46% said the debate made them think better of Harris - she won on every issue except immigration (even inflation/cost of living). She won on every personality issue, including being described as presidential, coherent, competent, policy focused and strong

But don’t worry, Trump killed her in bring described as insulting, untruthful, painful, embarrassing and infuriating 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

For nearly the entire year, more people had been registering as Republicans than as Democrats when signing up to vote in Pennsylvania and North Carolina, two battleground states that use party registration and that release this data regularly.

there is a light blue surge, but for the rest of the year, they’ve been nothing but increasing Republican registrations in Pennsylvania and North Carolina.  

We cannot get lazy; we cannot get complacent.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bullneck said:

“Keep you to stay”

yeah it’s off the cuff remarks but he doesn’t even realize he’s said something  incoherent and correct himself.  Either he has always had a child-like lack of mastery of English or he is regressing back into it. Either way, every person on earth should recognize it as a valid reason that he shouldn’t be responsible for anything of importance. 65 million votes for him incoming. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

there is a light blue surge, but for the rest of the year, they’ve been nothing but increasing Republican registrations in Pennsylvania and North Carolina.  

I really cannot comprehend how they would be GAINING voters.  We are a sick society.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

Gonna need a link

Seen a lot of people only looking at July data and not August data 

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Gonna need a link

Seen a lot of people only looking at July data and not August data 

https://www.phillyburbs.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/09/13/pa-voter-registration-numbers-for-2024/75194861007/

nobody denies the Democratic enthusiasm in August. The issue is the larger number of Republicans who were registering throughout the year.  And the large number of independents who were registering, with independents still favoring Trump more than Harris.

what I’m saying is

IMG_3357.gif.7732833ed9b4858596acddafc8818ed6.gif

54 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF

I was bored at work and watched that entire shit show. I then watched the NBC nightly news and they showed a couple clips but not one of the insane statements he made. It’s absolutely ridiculous that they want this lunatic to appear to be a rational choice to lead the country. 

• Rage+1 1

17 hours ago, Left Coast said:

I love the idea of people in Mississippi, Arkansas, Missouri or other shithole MAGA states “worried” that they’ll become California if Kamala is elected. 

And of course the moron does it while standing on a bluff overlooking the Pacific instead of in front of Skid Row or some other “California is going to hell” photo op.

Just the dumbest people.

Username and such...

• Haha 1