2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

5 hours ago, chainsaw said:

He's going for that vaping podcast bro market. That's a good market.

RIP Mr. Hicks.  What I wouldn't give to hear him deliver just a 15 minute set about all the shit going on down here right now.  Most of which he called years ago along with the fact that we are all just vibrating imaginations of ourselves. It's just a ride.

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.”

• Hook 'Em 3

Dumbest fucking people - not only are the Republicans trying to keep the Haitian story alive in Springfield, you have somebody chime in from the audience with a story about their deployed American son, that makes absolutely no fucking sense.

During his #Springfield Town Hall, Vivek heard from a man who revealed that his son, deployed in Germany, is stuck there, because he was married over there, and has a baby on the way.

The man explained that his son will have to serve another four years in order to receive a Visa and Plane Ticket home.

Upon hearing this news, Vivek instructed the man to meet with him and his staff after the Town Hall in order to help spread this story. See for yourself:

Humor Boomer GIF

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Maine’s delegation is 2-0 D currently. It’s more what happens if a delegation is tied 7-7. So they just abstain?

It’s not going to the House. Everyone had these same fantasies in 16/20 too. It didn’t happen. 

Right, I was just trying to think of a state with an even number of House reps.

As it currently stands, assuming straight party line votes, we're looking at 24 Trump to 23 Harris. DCCC is targeting two AZ districts (AZ-01, AZ-06) which could bring it to a 23-23 tie. Minnesota and NC are deadlocked but those districts are all very safe R and most of the current reps are MAGA nuts and/or election deniers, the closest race being NC-11, 53-44 (Madison Cawthorn's former district). Patrick McHenry of NC-10 voted to certify the electoral votes of Arizona and Pennsylvania, but he isn't seeking re-election and his district was redrawn to be even more MAGA. That seat will be held by Pat Harrigan, who is loony and would not have certified the results.

Alabama (6-1) Trump

Alaska (1-0) Harris

Arizona (6-3) Trump

Arkansas (4-0) Trump

California (40-12) Harris

Colorado (5-3) Harris

Connecticut (5-0) Harris

Delaware (1-0) Harris

Florida (20-8) Trump

Georgia (9-5) Trump

Hawaii (2-0) Harris

Idaho (2-0) Trump

Illinois (14-3) Harris

Indiana (7-2) Trump

Iowa (4-0) Trump

Kansas (3-1) Trump

Kentucky (5-1) Trump

Louisiana (5-1) Trump

Maine (2-0) Harris

Maryland (7-1) Harris

Massachusetts (9-0) Harris

Michigan (7-6) Harris

Minnesota (4-4) No Vote

Mississippi (3-1) Trump

Missouri (6-2) Trump

Montana (2-0) Trump

Nebraska (3-0) Trump

Nevada (3-1) Harris

New Hampshire (2-0) Harris

New Jersey (7-3-2) Harris

New Mexico (3-0) Harris

New York (16-10) Harris

North Carolina (7-7) No Vote

North Dakota (1-0) Trump

Ohio (10-5) Trump

Oklahoma (5-0) Trump

Oregon (4-2) Harris

Pennsylvania (9-8) Harris

Rhode Island (2-0) Harris

South Carolina (6-1) Trump

South Dakota (1-0) Trump

Tennessee (8-1) Trump

Texas (25-12-1) Trump

Utah (4-0) Trump

Vermont (1-0) Harris

Virginia (6-5) Harris

Washington (8-2) Harris

West Virginia (2-0) Harris

Wisconsin (5-2-1) Trump

Wyoming (1-0) Trump

Even if the Dems take the house, I don't see any of the above flipping besides (possibly) Arizona. Much better to avoid an EC tie.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, heso said:

The Harris Walz yard signs have started multiplying in northern Allegheny county in the last week and I am fully chuffed over what I saw today. I don’t care if I’m being overly optimistic or not. PA is telling this mother fucker to fuck the whole way off. 

The number of Harris/Walz and Engel signs has exploded in northern Tucson. I’ve seen a grand total of 3 Trump signs so far this year as well. (Seen a ton of Ciscomani signs, but Engel is finally up with her signs). In 2020 I saw a tiny handful, but you could tell based on who was or was not wearing a mask.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TexEx15 said:

Apparently this is the PA elections guy. According to his bio and word of mouth.

He in PA

ralston in NV

garrett archer in AZ

keep tabs on those 3 down the stretch and election night and you’ll be able to avoid tv news bullsh. 

• Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

putrid numbers for a Republican nominee. If those hold through Election Day Trump will lose in a landslide. The kind that means he and his party lose Texas 

Hell, just look at the lack of fundraising prowess compared to the Harris campaign.

It could be that donors are spending their money with down-ballot races because they don't want to fund Trump's legal expenses or a new addition to Mar-a-Lago, but still, that's pretty surprising at how much they are struggling versus Harris/Wallz.

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, bluto said:

He in PA

ralston in NV

garrett archer in AZ

keep tabs on those 3 down the stretch and election night and you’ll be able to avoid tv news bullsh. 

Blustein in GA