BLOW THAT FUCKING HORN - COMMODORES TAKE DOWN #1 ALABAMA AT HOME ×

2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Weren’t these same fools saying Kerry’s Purple Heart is bullshit because the injury was nothing?  And now they’re cool with a civilian taking one as a gift for an injury that a camera can’t even perceive?  

and, that vet didn’t just bum rush the stage with his box in hand. So Trump and team Trump decided this was a good idea. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

No matter how much money Elmo has, he is completely repellent to the female of the species.Sarah Silverman Eww GIF by HULU

I mean, his number of offspring would suggest otherwise, but I understand what you're saying.

• Rage+1 2

On 9/30/2024 at 6:21 PM, Baboontyme said:

Is anyone else seeing the Kamala changes her mind a lot, but one thing she hasn't and won't change her mind on is Israel commercial during football? 

It is playing itself as a Pro Harris ad but seems very back handed with the "compliments" if not subtle insults. Then it dawned on me that there is a large contingent of Arabs in my metro area. Interesting.

I looked for the ad on YT but couldn't find it. 

On 10/1/2024 at 11:03 AM, Baboontyme said:

@chainsaw Found the pac when the same ad started littering my Twitter feed. As I suspected, it's a fake Pro Kamala ad. Turns out they are running similar ads that paint her as Pro Palestinian in areas with high populations of Jewish people. 

https://jewishinsider.com/2024/09/future-coalition-pac-kamala-harris-microtargeting-muslim-jewish-voters

Now this pac is sending out mailers. These arrived today. I'm not that clever but when I explained this to my wife and 15 year old their heads exploded. At least one of those people has a Masters degree. Think about how easily their propaganda crap works on Trailer Nation. PXL_20241005_224116642.thumb.jpg.1438641273531c2a83c207507da63734.jpgPXL_20241006_0304204192.thumb.jpg.6378756a1640c47dc9fb9237614edc2f.jpg

The part with Musk was weird as fuck, he's clearly subservient to Trump in a fanboi way, and it was uncomfortable, and later on Trump went on and on about how kids will want to grow up and be like Musk.  I guess maybe they don't want to have relationships with their children by multiple moms?

And I think Musk jumped multiple times, but the camera was pretty locked in, so there was a jump behind Trump, and then kind of one when he went off stage, so proud at having shook Trump's hand. Edit: he only jumped once, but kind of half jumped when going off the stage.

Oh, and Leon being edgy, he wore his Occupy Mars shirt, and had a custom "Make America Great Again" black letters on black material baseball cap, that he didn't seem to know how to wear (at least it wasn't backwards). I'm honestly surprised he didn't wear a red MAGA hat.

elon1.thumb.jpg.581b3a5c7c3752ab4ecaa3ba73c156f4.jpg

elon2.thumb.jpg.5afcffce04a75758a2bc67b66e222d97.jpg

elon3.thumb.jpg.f57fd2d66d3baca1ff99f9582e08ced3.jpg

Edit:Will post the video in another post.  I just had some shitty screenshots from another site, and twitter excerpts.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Here's an actual clear copy, better than what I posted above, complete with Lee Greenwood debasing himself.  Of course Fox News has to put in a bloody thumbnail.

Go to 42 minutes if you want to see the Musk part.

Edited by atomheartbevo

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Here's an actual clear copy, better than what I posted above, complete with Lee Greenwood debasing himself.  Of course Fox News has to put in a bloody thumbnail.

Go to 42 minutes if you want to see the Musk part.

Does Elon's shirt say CCCP?

elderly-lady-poor-vision.webp.fd31444ca448f4ae7716846762918202.webp