2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

43 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Maybe polls are beginning to factor in Republican statewide disenfranchisement efforts in order to be more accurate?

Nah, TIPP is a good pollster who put out a good poll. Hannity’s super PAC fudged it with the LV and got the result they wanted. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

It isn’t. That argument has never made sense to me. “How would we win another election?!” How about presenting ideas and policy that appeal to more people than the other side? Crazy idea

It’s also just dumb.  State lines are arbitrary things then.  It’s no different than saying you’re ceding the elections to the left 2/3rds of the country.  

• Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

My 72 year old vietnam veteran dad who was formerly republican as fuck until Donald Trump hit the scene put out a giant "WE WILL NOT GO BACK - KAMALA/WALZ 2024" sign in his front yard directly facing the "MAGA 2024" sign in his neighbor's yard. Fucking hell I'm so proud of my dad right now.

As the son of a 72 year-old, are you sure that this is not a case of him hating his neighbor more than he likes Harris?

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, CTC2 said:

No they don’t. But, they want their voters to think so to justify their claims of cheating when he doesn’t win. 

That's what all this shit's about and MSM wants to help and drive the chaos/right-wing looney theories for no reason other than to drive ratings.  

"News" orgs as profit machines will be the number one assistant to Trump becoming a dictator. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

In my entire life, there are a handful of scenes in a TV show or movie that I saw and realized "holy fuck, that is world-changing."  As in, this is going to have an impact on our culture, etc.  I remember watching that scene in episode 1 the night it aired, and realizing holy shit, I just watched something fucking incredible.  At school the next day, we were all talking about it.

I was so sure you were talking about The Hangover.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bevo in VA said:

Obama is the most gifted speaker of our generation.  Not sure who is even second but the gap is between 1 and 2 isn't close

Watching him at the convention was like when elite NBA shooters watch Steph Curry.  They've been doing it their whole lives and are elite but they're still not as good as he is.

• Hook 'Em 4

28 minutes ago, Disco Strangler said:

Spoiler alert: he claims that the secret to raising successful kids is to make sure they don’t do drugs, drink alcohol or smoke.  DO NOT let Don Jr’s dealer see this clip, please!

I wouldn't be where I am today without drugs, booze, and smokes!!!

Wait...gotdammit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1