2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

28 minutes ago, G650 said:

So the Trump Train micropeen boat has been sighted today @locodos

20241013-120953.jpg

It's somewhat convoluted to describe so bear with me. My current street is only 3 blocks long, and the guy who has the boat lives at the far end of it. The house this boat is docked at today is being built by the guy who lives at the other end of my street, about 4 doors from my current home. This picture is taken from the dock at my new house.

Like I said before, too much Miami Vice.  Also a good friend of the family is probably selling him gas, so that's a win.

Honestly, I'd rather have the pontoon boat.  I could have a lot more fun with a huge stocked cooler, a magma kettle, a sound system, couches, and make shift stripper pole.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I wouldn't begin to excuse Trump for his persistently bad treatment of supporters and employees, but why the hell would anyone stand around in a giant mass of humanity waiting to slowly approach and board a bus to go to a car that's 5 miles away?  Start walking, dude.  I couldn't count the number of times I walked from north campus to south Travis Heights, drunk off my ass.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

I wouldn't begin to excuse Trump for his persistently bad treatment of supporters and employees, but why the hell would anyone stand around in a giant mass of humanity waiting to slowly approach and board a bus to go to a car that's 5 miles away?  Start walking, dude.  I couldn't count the number of times I walked from north campus to south Travis Heights, drunk off my ass.

It’s what magats do. I would be surprised if they made a better decision. Then again, if they could make good decisions they would not be there in the first place.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Making an independent decision that requires exercise? C'mon now.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I like how every shitty situation is not caused by a complete lack of give a shit from the trump organizers, but must be something the libs did and if we just tell Mr Trump he will immediately be able to fix it and punish the evil doers. 

Exactly like the Russian soldiers filming videos of themselves in dire straits, and who believe that Putin simply doesn’t know of their suffering and if he just saw their video, he’d correct it right away because he’s Papa Putin.

Meanwhile, Putin, like Trump, gives no shits about the plebes.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

They prefer to stand in long lines like the ones at the voting booths on election day....

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I like how every shitty situation is not caused by a complete lack of give a shit from the trump organizers, but must be something the libs did and if we just tell Mr Trump he will immediately be able to fix it and punish the evil doers. 

Yeah and of course they're blaming the Mayor of Cochella, even though the rally wasn't even in town. That's not how any of this works.

4 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Did Trump hire the people in charge of the F1 race in Austin?

That would be Bobby Epstein.

Yep. Beat me to it. Yet another Trump move that looks very Bobby Epstein-esque. Makes sense. Epstein and Trump have a lot in common. Sociopathic liars. Frauds. Attention whores. Both rely heavily on people not checking facts at all. Etc, etc.

Epstein is known to have intentionally provided fucked up traffic plans to make trafic as bad as possible after races, so it'll look like there were more people there, and for not providing buses for thousands of people back to a remote Park & Ride lot 3 miles away after the GP, in the dark. I could easily see this being a tactic by Trump to make the crowd seem bigger than it was, draw attention to it, etc. This is who both of these guys are. The people they're fucking over are the people who pay their bills, but they treat them with utter disdain.

Epstein's response to the complaints after the Park & Ride fuckery was to offer those people a motherfucking credit for the next year's race, only in the amount of the Park & Ride pass. Such a POS. Peas in a pod, those two.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

You've seen who attends these things. Five miles might as well be five-thousand.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mole said:

Ruralish Georgia sign/ad check-in: way fewer Trump signs than 2020 and more Harris/Walz signs than Biden/Harris in 2020; my only TV watching is streaming Longhorn games, so I can’t tell what’s on TV, but almost every YouTube video has a Harris ad with some bearded, working-class-looking white dude talking about taxes and how he’s not “rich as hell.” I saw a Harris/Walz social security billboard today as well.

There’s very little Trump stuff, although I did get a GOTV text today. I vote in republican primaries against maga so that may be the source of the text.

I’m hopeful for GA. Early voting starts Tuesday. I’ll try to stop by before work.

862e7fdbd36d1018aad33e6d0fa8e60d.gif

• Hook 'Em 5

36 minutes ago, Mole said:

Every MAGA text gets a response full of bible verses rebuking MAGA, a call to repentance, a Gospel presentation, and a reminder that Harris/Walz is the Christian choice.

Those texts are probably never read, but it makes me feel good and in the event that someone reads it, I’m probably speaking their language.

You are more polite that I am, I get them from Barry Loudermilk's campaign and have repeated told them, "get fucked you treason tour guide".  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

You try walking when you're pushing 325 lbs, have high blood pressure, diabetes, a bad back, and are on four kinds of emphysema (I refuse to call it COPD)  drugs. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 hours ago, Mole said:

Every MAGA text gets a response full of bible verses rebuking MAGA, a call to repentance, a Gospel presentation, and a reminder that Harris/Walz is the Christian choice.

Those texts are probably never read, but it makes me feel good and in the event that someone reads it, I’m probably speaking their language.

comedy central season 6 episode 6 GIF by Workaholics

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And?  When he did this WHILE PRESIDENT he couldn’t make it work. Now he’s just an indicted private citizen.   

I still don't understand why Trump gets any respect from anyone or any air time from any news outlet. I've never understood the whole allure of him getting ratings etc. It's not good TV. 

• Hook 'Em 5

I still don't understand why Trump gets any respect from anyone or any air time from any news outlet. I've never understood the whole allure of him getting ratings etc. It's not good TV. 

It’s not good Tv, but it good internet. Each click for outrage click bait is $$$. Just look at all the links to Twitter from here.

Trump and Vance can claim victory all they want, but Biden is in the White House with immunity.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, immamac said:

He does because people are talking about him, and people are talking about him because he gets air time. He's the Kardashians, but fascist 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

You try walking when you're pushing 325 lbs, have high blood pressure, diabetes, a bad back, and are on four kinds of emphysema (I refuse to call it COPD)  drugs. 

Yeah, but the guy in that tweet bitching about the bus fiasco looked to be maybe 30 and in reasonably good health.  

5 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

You don't go viral and get "clicks" if you walk back to your vehicle.  You have to throw a fit, distort the truth and be a miserable cunt.

The overlap between your description of Trumper behavior and my toddler when I'm trying to get him back into the car is near complete. Weird...

• Hook 'Em 3

8 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And?  When he did this WHILE PRESIDENT he couldn’t make it work. Now he’s just an indicted private citizen.   

Trump has been DECLARING things since 2016.  Who fucking cares.  If he claims he won, Kamala can claim she won.

You know who won? Whoever the states certify when they finish counting.  It's not like Trump declaring he won at 8pm on Election Night means every state will stop counting. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Media: "Many are saying that Harris should take a cognitive test. But should she?"

I think it would be a nice gesture for her to take a cognitive exam. With a doctor looking for a bit of fame. Perhaps said doctor would extoll her mastery of the exam, which happens to be a much more difficult one than the one Donald “barely passed.” The doctor’s words would provoke an entertaining meltdown; and isn’t that the job of a president, to provide entertaining content for our mews programs?

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Hook 'Em 2