2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Wow. It is currently at #1 on Spotify. I’d never heard of it and neither had anyone else before Harris went on. I wonder where it would sit on the rankings on a normal week

You must not know any women or didn’t watch the Olympics on NBC.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, royiv said:

That audience is the lowest IQ group of mouth breathers you can find. 

They get the same number of votes as Nobel Prize winners.  Should any campaign ignore idiots?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

It’s one podcast. You’re turning a bit into Chainsaw melting down over one campaign stop with Cheney. 

Quite the opposite. I’m not arguing it’s harmful to the campaign as chainsaw did about Cheney. I’m saying it’s a waste of time. Whatever, I don’t really give a shit about it. I won’t be listening to Rogan anyway.

37 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Well going on the Girl Daddy podcast didn't do shit to help the polls so I'm sure going on Rogan will be different.

Fuck podcasts, get back to dunking on dotard, couch fucker and all the other weirdos 24/7.

Holy shit, do you think going on any one podcast, or doing any one thing, will make an overnight difference in polling. Do you know how polling works, like at all?

22 minutes ago, royiv said:

My wife and I went up there last summer for my birthday to visit one of my best friends and his wife that live there. We were ready to start looking for houses there after a long weekend there. It’s a great city. It’s high on our list for relocation when we become climate refugees.

Better be ready to buy now, because in 10 years you won't be able to afford it. 

9 minutes ago, royiv said:

There are a finite number of days and hours between now and Election Day. There are a million more effective ways for Harris to spend her time than going on Rogan. That audience is the lowest IQ group of mouth breathers you can find. It’s a complete waste of time. Let Cuban or someone else do it. I will say it again, the hard on for doing Rogan with some of you guys is weird.

What would she be doing that would be a better use of her time than spending an hour or two on a podcast that reaches millions of millions of people?

6 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Wow. It is currently at #1 on Spotify. I’d never heard of it and neither had anyone else before Harris went on. I wonder where it would sit on the rankings on a normal week

The same fucking spot. That's why she went on it. I realize you're not a woman, but they make up more than 50% of the population and they too have podcasts that cater to their tastes. 

• Hook 'Em 5

5 minutes ago, royiv said:

You must not know any women or didn’t watch the Olympics on NBC.

I know a lot of women. I admit to not knowing their podcast tastes. I didn’t watch the Olympics hardly at all, it’s a corrupt joke of an athletic competition outside of a handful of track events. But I guess that’s a different thread. 

57 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, I literally had a nightmare last night that TFG won the election with a national popular vote margin of 50-45 (5 went to dipshit third party types).  Utterly fucking depressing.  And THEN, it got weird.  On election night, after all the parties wound down, he was occupying a shared suite -- like, we shared a bathroom -- with me and my crew.  The horrific part: he left the bathroom door open, and we saw his saggy old ass.  The great part: my crew was two attractive women, and they were not shy about prancing around the room with no clothes on.  So I'm petty sure I suggested a threesome…BOARDERLINE EROTICA! Election interference!

It’s piss. 

4 minutes ago, royiv said:

Quite the opposite. I’m not arguing it’s harmful to the campaign as chainsaw did about Cheney. I’m saying it’s a waste of time. Whatever, I don’t really give a shit about it. I won’t be listening to Rogan anyway.

It’s not aimed at you. It’s obvious her internal polling sees a bloc of Republicans who are anti-Trump and persuadable and she’s devoting a whopping couple hours via Fox News and possibly Rogan. 

• Hook 'Em 5

21 minutes ago, Js1 said:

It’s one podcast. You’re turning a bit into Chainsaw melting down over one campaign stop with Cheney. 

Top 5 pendejo.  I’d never heard of it either, but apparently unlike you I can grasp the concept of things I’ve never heard of being very popular. 

uuuh that is for sure not the post I quoted. Sorry for the drive by js1 but I think you know to which post I was responding. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Only concern about Rogan is that she’ll have to correct him multiple times and we all know how that is perceived coming from a Black woman. I think he’ll push back a lot but even if he doesn’t again the very fact that a Black woman is correcting him could piss off his primary listener. I don’t think it would lose her any votes but I could see it inspiring some of his listeners who weren’t planing to vote to vote against her for any combination of racist or misogynist reasons. But she might also convince a few that she’s not the monster that dotard portrays. I honestly don’t know if it’s a good idea or not. I’ll trust their internal decision making I guess.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, royiv said:

There are a finite number of days and hours between now and Election Day. There are a million more effective ways for Harris to spend her time than going on Rogan. That audience is the lowest IQ group of mouth breathers you can find. It’s a complete waste of time. Let Cuban or someone else do it. I will say it again, the hard on for doing Rogan with some of you guys is weird.

I would prefer she do Hot Ones. I'm mostly fine with a Rogan appearance though, because I do think it'd be effective at further demobilizing a vital voting bloc Trump needs and the more of these types of interviews she does the closer the owner of the New York Times comes to having a stroke. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Are you a woman?  Because if not, maybe you're not the target audience and that's why you haven't heard it.  

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I would prefer she do Hot Ones. I'm mostly fine with a Rogan appearance though, because I do think it'd be effective at further demobilizing a vital voting bloc Trump needs and the more of these types of interviews she does the closer the owner of the New York Times comes to having a stroke. 

She can’t demand to go on Hot Ones and the host doesn’t want to be political

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Top 5 pendejo.  I’d never heard of it either, but apparently unlike you I can grasp the concept of things I’ve never heard of being very popular. 

uuuh that is for sure not the post I quoted. Sorry for the drive by js1 but I think you know to which post I was responding. 

I do. Hilarious “I’ve never heard of it, so it’s not popular. Oh wait, it is? Wow”

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, I literally had a nightmare last night that TFG won the election with a national popular vote margin of 50-45 (5 went to dipshit third party types).  Utterly fucking depressing.  And THEN, it got weird.  On election night, after all the parties wound down, he was occupying a shared suite -- like, we shared a bathroom -- with me and my crew.  The horrific part: he left the bathroom door open, and we saw his saggy old ass.  The great part: my crew was two attractive women, and they were not shy about prancing around the room with no clothes on.  So I'm petty sure I suggested a threesome to get the horrible evening's events out of our minds, and they enthusiastically agreed.

So, turned a nightmare into a pretty nice scenario.  Sometimes I'm not sure what to do with my subconscious mind.

image.gif.0ede6c3858184de445aee08786727372.gif

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Chowing down on a bunch of wings and then sweating/going through hell may not be the look they’re going for. But we live in upside down world now so who knows, maybe that would seal the election for her.

I’ve only seen a few episodes but I think the host’s interview skills are the main reason the show is so popular. I was impressed.

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

Also she's far too busy to deal with the aftermath of that. It's not just the segment. 

Yes, but it'd be very funny to see her clown on Trump for being too much of a pussy and there's a chance he'd then try it himself to prove he's not a pussy and literally die from probably tabasco sauce.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

The flip side of this is his interview with Dr. Sanjay Gupta, where he got pretty debate-lordy and somewhat combative. The conversation centered mostly around the COVID vaccines. He can get this way if the topic at hand is one of his few true hot buttons, but I don't think there's much risk of that with anything he and Harris would talk about.

The only topics I’ve ever seen him get combative over are vaccines and weed. 

They’d be in agreement over legalization. 

There’s not much for them to have conflict over because the facts are what they are so I expect it will go along the lines of him presenting a right wing conspiracy and then her debunking it and him going “woah”. And repeat. Hopefully. 

Edited by heso

Won’t Trump also do Rogan? I hope he publicly says that he’ll only do Rogan if he refuses to invite Harris and Rogan tells him to fuck off. I know he wouldn’t say it that way because he loves Trump but I could see him saying he’s not going to avoid Harris because Trump asked him to and makes him look like real pussy.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Helobious said:

It was #2 behind Rogan for 2021 and 2022.  I think some people had heard of it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Pretty sure Rogan was for RFK Jr and not Trump so I'm sure Trump will be pissy that Rogan didn't lick his taint like everyone else in MMA/MAGA land. 

Didn’t he come out like an hour later and backtrack saying he didn’t mean it that way and making clear that Rogan Luv Trump?

Edited by 'stache

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Won’t Trump also do Rogan? I hope he publicly says that he’ll only do Rogan if he refuses to invite Harris and Rogan tells him to fuck off. I know he wouldn’t say it that way because he loves Trump but I could see him saying he’s not going to avoid Harris because Trump asked him to and makes him look like real pussy.

Cool. I am all about getting Trump unscripted on any neutral media available.  

Yeah...choosing a dinner of three leftover slices of Conan's Savage, add jalapenos and anchovies, may have been a touch unwise.  

I mean, Part II of the dream was great.  Just had to get through the horror of Part I to get there.

Sounds like a scene from Terrifier.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tx ind said:

Can I just dream that Kamala visiting Fox News and Rogan means the Dems think they are in a great spot and just want to run up the score?

We already know they are spending a lot of time in the battleground states... I don't see any concern with her hitting shows, podcasts, interviews... siphon off as many votes a possible.  Make it an ugly overwhelming win, one vote at a time.  Make his numbers drop nationwide across all states.  It is the only way.  Make the GQP realize that he is a drag on their shambles of a sycophantic party. 

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Can I just dream that Kamala visiting Fox News and Rogan means the Dems think they are in a great spot and just want to run up the score?

I don’t disagree. August/September was locking up the base. October is the gettable republicans and undecided voters.

Remember - the average swing state undecided voter is a moron. They love things like moderation, bipartisanship, etc. October is her play for that 

2 minutes ago, bluto said:

58% of the way to 390k

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Well, I literally had a nightmare last night that TFG won the election with a national popular vote margin of 50-45 (5 went to dipshit third party types).  Utterly fucking depressing.  And THEN, it got weird.  On election night, after all the parties wound down, he was occupying a shared suite -- like, we shared a bathroom -- with me and my crew.  The horrific part: he left the bathroom door open, and we saw his saggy old ass.  The great part: my crew was two attractive women, and they were not shy about prancing around the room with no clothes on.  So I'm petty sure I suggested a threesome to get the horrible evening's events out of our minds, and they enthusiastically agreed.

So, turned a nightmare into a pretty nice scenario.  Sometimes I'm not sure what to do with my subconscious mind.

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

I mean, I had a dream last night where the only way I could wake up was to be kicked in the head with a soccer ball, but no one could bend it like Beckham and kept missing.

Gotta lay off that spicy food for dinner.

IMG_6190.gif

• Haha 6

A friend of mine once took an Italian class taught by an old Italian professor who had lived through the time of Mussolini.  He said there were slogans painted on walls that said "Mussolini ha sempre ragione" ("Mussolini is always right") and the like.  

With that in mind, the slogan below caught my eye. 

image.thumb.png.5b88f97fdb73a6c649ad75e059139acf.png

Found one on Google:

image.jpeg

Edited by Bullneck

Rogan is a good idea. Hardly any of his remaining audience is persuadable, though. Rogan is a Dana White sycophant, so although the conversation will be interesting the bigger impact will be the headline noticed by non-listeners who will see this move as confident.

4 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Sure looks like Lobo's theory about running Trump in to the ground is playing out.  He looks real bad.

Whatever the hell last night was + dropping out of a CNBC interview is a choice. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Js1 said:

Whatever the hell last night was + dropping out of a CNBC interview is a choice. 

He's going to cocoon himself in only media that will not push back on his bullshit. I bet he drops out of Fox News going forward since they're having Kamala on. 

• Hook 'Em 3

It's pretty obvious to me that they're terrified of Trump having his Biden Debate moment, his handlers (the Nazi scum who would actually be making policy behind the scenes) know the truth depths of his senility, and he's in such bad condition that he would make Biden circa June 2024 look like Pete Buttigieg.

It's also obvious to me that these Nazi handlers are grossly incompetent, so the secret is out among Beltway insiders and DNC operatives, and the only question remaining is: what's the most effective way to leverage this? The way I see it, this debate about the release of medical records is Kamala's campaign laying the foundation for a dramatic October surprise featuring Trump having a McConnell moment.

Here's hoping she plays it perfectly and to maximum effect.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1