2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Rumors the Trump campaign is going to do a late October town hall with Haley

Aka, oh holy fuck I am bleeding suburban female support and moderate Republicans more than I thought 

Nothing like a late October attempt to win back voters of key demographics at the last minute. Definitely doesn’t stink of desperation and shit filled diapers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

14 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

On #4, is that that those countires have returned 10.2% and 11.7% of their vote returned versus 2020 at THIS TIME, or just their total vote return is in versus 2020 and we still have about 90% left for both of them?

I think they’re saying that 10% of 2020s total vote in that county has been returned in three days of early voting.  Remember, there are 12 more days of early voting until November 1. And then there is election day.

It will be interesting to see what happens this weekend when people do not have jobs and work interfering with their going to the polls.  

Stacey and Company put in the work on new registrations and the ground game to get people to the polls to vote. On the other side, you have Georgia Republican leaders who have been notably feuding with Trump when they refused to find the votes he wanted - and he then continued to lie about election integrity in Georgia.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

The money move would be to get one of Trumps kids to bail on him after November and endorse Haley as the new leader.  I can’t imagine any other support making a dent in MAGA.  But getting Ivanka or Don Jr. to publicly say “It’s over, dad” might matter to the Trumpers.  Otherwise it’ll be more of the same until Trump is dead.

Lol. Like any of them are risking getting written out of the will. Ivanka might, because she's probably worth more than him at this point, and might be smart enough to realize that most of that estate is bad debt. But the other two are clueless idiots. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Mittens said:

I briefly hit the wrong button the remote and swiped over to CSPAN and saw him attempting to read what was written and it like 

billy madison today junior GIF

Struggling to read, slow speech, slurred as fuck

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, kevwun said:

Same look as, "So you have no idea why your brother is bleeding and the lamp is broken?"

20 hours ago, Js1 said:

The 3 women they showed during the Ashli Babbitt segment of the townhall are hilarious 

image.thumb.png.ffaad8118f128969714ad9babd38d93b.png

Yes, that's the look of a mom of boys who tore something up in the house and are telling some crazy story to try and cover their tracks.

Question: Gun control and School Shootings

Answer: Entertainment and sport - WTF?  School Shootings, Entertainment and Sport all woven together?

Click through on this threads link.  lol

https://www.threads.net/@kamalahq/post/DBOdXx0ICnl?xmt=AQGzEC-daOHi8KQj9-qO75hp7zJE0K8Yo0THQQF9pikxEg

7 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

No clue on how primaries are different than the general election

No clue on how tariffs work

Thinks Jan 6 was a day of Love, there were no guns there, no-one got killed, well Ashi Babbitt got killed.  Did you know that she was Charlie Babbitt's sister, My dad let me drive the car, I'm a very good driver.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

yep.  you couldn't pay me to vote on Election Day.  i'm gonna get it done next week, then spend November 5 on Twitter with cable news on so i can bask in the greatness of Dotard going down again, bigly.

Yep. I’m voting Monday. I have one friend who is out of the country the entirety of early voting and Harris County said no to an absentee. So he has to vote on Election Day. I was like shit, good luck 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I hope he somehow manages to drown in the hot oil. 

He’s gonna look like a fucking doofus trying to prove she never worked at McDonald’s and she literally doesn’t care 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Seems like a guy at peak health for sure.

Thats wet walk. I think he shit his pants.

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

UT poll:

Trump 51, Harris 46

First time in a long time they show Cruz above 50 and Allred behind Harris, 51-44

I’d almost buy those results being flipped by accident but there they are 

I’ve been saying since Harris became the nominee that Allred would underperform Harris and I’m standing by that prediction, as much as I would love to be wrong

• Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, tx ind said:

Did dotard ever show up at McDonald's to work the fryer?  Or do we add it to the list of concepts of a plan?

37 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

iirc it’ll be Sunday somewhere in PA. 

You don't want to be on the fryer in a McD's anywhere near Trumpy town. Chick-fil-a is closed so the fryer will be busy as all get out.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Harris County poll has Harris leading 54-41. Biden won the county 56-43

Allred leads 52-39. Beto won it 58-41 in his narrow loss 

That's troubling. I hope it doesn't speak to all of Texas, but I'm sure it will. 

9 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

My friend got this last night. 

image.thumb.png.650b6d591f692a9abb422b9e80576911.png

Seriously, how many people are just sending out bitly links and taking cash at this point?

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

That's troubling. I hope it doesn't speak to all of Texas, but I'm sure it will. 

Which part? Her margin is exactly the same as Biden - Allred's race has a bigger chunk of undecided voters (7%) versus the presidential race

How real are all these stories about Trump’s mental faculties? Propaganda, or is there something to it? 

I’m starting to get worried that this situation is starting to look like 2016. Trump somehow pulls a tiny electoral majority. I don’t think I can handle that if it happens. 

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

How real are all these stories about Trump’s mental faculties? Propaganda, or is there something to it? 

Do you have eyes? Dude is obviously unwell and incapable of answering even the most simple of softball questions, much less leading a nation. 

• Hook 'Em 4

I had a coworker try to convince me to vote for Trump yesterday. This was a smart, rational man that has apparently had his brain completely infected by right wing media. I’ve talked to him regularly for years. This is the first time he’s ever brought up politics. 

He’s full on maga. Was at the rally in Butler when Trump was shot at. 

I stood there dumbfounded at the level of bad faith arguments. There isn’t a single thing better under Biden than Trump. Inflation was entirely caused by Biden’s spending (CARES act and CRRSA act were completely necessary and had no impact on inflation, it was entirely caused by the American Rescue plan and the inflation reduction act). The entire world was at peace under Trump and is now on the brink of WWIII and it’s Biden’s fault. We shouldn’t be giving anything to Ukraine, equipment or money, because that war is unwinnable and it’s not our battle to fight. Russias economy is booming, doing better than ours because of this war. Illegal immigration was completely under control under Trump and the border is wide open streaming criminals in and Biden is doing nothing to stop it. Violent crime was way down under Trump and it’s skyrocketing under Biden. Did you see they just had to revise the statistics upward for 2022. There’s nothing wrong with the religious right pushing religion into public schools. “A little more religion in schools wouldn’t be a bad thing instead of trans indoctrination and critical race theory for 6 year olds.” Almost everyone wanted roe v wade overturned. Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg thought Roe v Wade should be overturned. Even on the most absurd Trump lies like he’s studied wind better than anyone. “Maybe he has. How do you know he hasn’t seriously studied wind.” What about Trump claiming he is going to cut electricity prices in half and double our electricity supply IN 6 MONTHS OF BEING IN OFFICE? “I’m sure there are several things he could do to pull that off.” Like what? “…mumble mumble cut regulations mumble mumble” and onto the next load of nonsense. 

And all of those perceived failings of Biden are directly transferable to Harris. 

This is a gainfully employed, intelligent, navy veteran who has completely swallowed trumps whole mushroom. 

• Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

WTF? Have you, I don't know, listened to him talk in the last 2 months? He's old, of course he's losing mental sharpness. He's getting worse every day (like the vast majority of 78-year-olds) and it's been a noticeable pace the last 2 months. That age plus the stress of the campaign combined. 

• Hook 'Em 5

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

WTF? Have you, I don't know, listened to him talk in the last 2 months? He's old, of course he's losing mental sharpness. He's getting worse every day (like the vast majority of 78-year-olds) and it's been a noticeable pace the last 2 months. That age plus the stress of the campaign combined. 

Well, that and it isn't like he was starting with a full deck to begin with. 

10 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Propaganda. Dude is actually sharp as a tack. Thankfully, the dems AI game is on point. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

I want him to keep going until he clearly shits himself in public followed by a Mitch McConnell 2 minute lockup.

NYT "why this could spell trouble for Harris"

Fox  News: "Who hasn't shit themself; everyone does, it's the coolest, Trump is Miles Davis of sharts.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I’m starting to get worried that this situation is starting to look like 2016. Trump somehow pulls a tiny electoral majority. I don’t think I can handle that if it happens. 

It’s amazing that yall were all in on Biden’s mental faculties not being up to being president but you’re actually asking this question.

• Hook 'Em 5

23 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Seriously, how many people are just sending out bitly links and taking cash at this point?

markcubantakingnotes.gif

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

On #4, is that that those countires have returned 10.2% and 11.7% of their vote returned versus 2020 at THIS TIME, or just their total vote return is in versus 2020 and we still have about 90% left for both of them?

Imagine thinking half our budget is fucking funds for public education. What is it, like 2%?

At this time, it's what they've returned in comparison to the total output of 2020.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

It’s amazing that yall were all in on Biden’s mental faculties not being up to being president but you’re actually asking this question.

It is people like him that somehow have blinders on about Trump that contribute to Trump's ability to stay competitive. I cannot fathom being someone aware enough to not vote for Trump and yet being blind enough to ask that fucking question. 

• Hook 'Em 1