2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

But you're right uncommitted, Muslim voters in Michigan and those angry about Gaza, they're the exact same candidates so a vote for Trump would be just super for the Palestinians. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, mdmost said:

But you're right uncommitted, Muslim voters in Michigan and those angry about Gaza, they're the exact same candidates so a vote for Trump would be just super for the Palestinians. 

“Everything’s moving along pretty good”, wtf

image.jpeg.c88251f86954032f573b335167da8ffb.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

michigan muslims have to be high on stephen millers to do list of naturalized citizens 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 10/17/2024 at 8:46 PM, SydneyCarton said:

You’re right. She shouldn’t try to sway anyone. In fact she just should have shown up and Tom Herman flipped 2 birds and said “fuck y’all racist fucks” and flipped her chair and left. On the way out she should have said “fuck Palestine” too. Not that the Dearborn caucus was going to vote for her anyway, she lacks their purity quotient. 

You and chainsaw should get together and go bowling. She got massive ratings on a  network that has NEVER been exposed to her, and she did well enough that multiple fox hosts said later she should be pleased with her performance. The fact you think only texags watch Fox News is telling…I know several “Independents” who watch Fox News. 

Grow up. You meet people where they are, and you’re sitting over there going “fuck it everyone’s dumb.” Thanks but I have a fucking 7 year old, I need to at least think his future has a shot. So yeah, if she got one fucking vote I’ll take it. Or better yet, she makes people stay home. 

This is really how you imagine anyone envisioned her appearance?  Why stop with Herman?  Throw in a mutated Herman, Charlie Strong and Mack Brown, flipping everybody double birds with like 6 arms. Cool, yeah.  And Palestine thrown in to boot--bravo. Keep it going, because Palestine and don't appear on fox are totally similar. 

But sure, for the strong Sydney take--who are these Independents that watch Fox and listen to Trump spew hatred on the regular in incomplete sentences and made up words for strong, teary eyed men?  You do know that there's a mountain of shitty things spewed daily by Trump himself, in front of town halls, live television, in court records, at rally's--that's the brand and they stormed the capitol on every channel.  He doesn't hide his animosity and it gets played on Fox, constantly.  Who are these independents that watch this insanity and then think, ok, now let's hear her views?  Why would they watch Fox and nothing else?  That's not an independent.  They choose to listen to a man spew hatred on a channel that sells outrage. How is that meeting them halfway--they didn't go anywhere, they're built in and the regular audience goes back to its regular programming, which we all agree is brainwashing, but also a choice.  And I don't expect those regular viewing numbers to change one iota post interview. She's super brave, though, but we knew that from her DEA days, and all the other millions of clips already in existence. Plus Pete and Walz already provide a constant feed of great sound bites on Fox.      

I've always stated I think she'll win.  The popular vote has gone to Democrats for awhile now, and this will too--by millions. But this is the really important part for me-- I don't want Fox to make one dollar off her appearance--not in ad space, not in legitimacy, not in eyeballs going forward.  This also brings attention to their network. Y'all claim it's all positive for her but they win from this too--they're mostly in it for the money.  They win both ways. It's like a scenario from the Chocolate War.  I think she speaks to the choir at this point--others are just looking for an excuse qualifying not voting for her. And I didn't want her to provide them one having a human moment on a hostile station. That was it, and it didn't involve one flipping of the "bird" or whatever fantasy you enjoyed.  

And if your daughter's and all our futures hinge on an interview on Fox, god help us.  But she did great yet again, and it didn't hurt her.  Add it to the terabytes of footage already available.  I understand she may have made some converts. It's just really hard for me to grasp that those converts could stomach him regularly, but now see the light. I realize I'm out of touch with that population segment since high school. And yes, I think Independents are dumb fucks for hanging out with a bunch of fascists and not knowing it.

Disclaimer for the late post, but I don't know if I got banned or if the site got banned from the university, or everywhere I was trying to access it from in DC--that's probably for IT. 

You can now go back to your bizarre ass dream sequences, but stop using logic in arguments about Trump.  Neither he, nor his followers apply it.    

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

This is really how you imagine anyone envisioned her appearance?  Why stop with Herman?  Throw in a mutated Herman, Charlie Strong and Mack Brown, flipping everybody double birds with like 6 arms. Cool, yeah.  And Palestine thrown in to boot--bravo. Keep it going, because Palestine and don't appear on fox are totally similar. 

But sure, for the strong Sydney take--who are these Independents that watch Fox and listen to Trump spew hatred on the regular in incomplete sentences and made up words for strong, teary eyed men?  You do know that there's a mountain of shitty things spewed daily by Trump himself, in front of town halls, live television, in court records, at rally's--that's the brand and they stormed the capitol on every channel.  He doesn't hide his animosity and it gets played on Fox, constantly.  Who are these independents that watch this insanity and then think, ok, now let's hear her views?  Why would they watch Fox and nothing else?  That's not an independent.  They choose to listen to a man spew hatred on a channel that sells outrage. How is that meeting them halfway--they didn't go anywhere, they're built in and the regular audience goes back to its regular programming, which we all agree is brainwashing, but also a choice.  And I don't expect those regular viewing numbers to change one iota post interview. She's super brave, though, but we knew that from her DEA days, and all the other millions of clips already in existence. Plus Pete and Walz already provide a constant feed of great sound bites on Fox.      

I've always stated I think she'll win.  The popular vote has gone to Democrats for awhile now, and this will too--by millions. But this is the really important part for me-- I don't want Fox to make one dollar off her appearance--not in ad space, not in legitimacy, not in eyeballs going forward.  This also brings attention to their network. Y'all claim it's all positive for her but they win from this too--they're mostly in it for the money.  They win both ways. It's like a scenario from the Chocolate War.  I think she speaks to the choir at this point--others are just looking for an excuse qualifying not voting for her. And I didn't want her to provide them one having a human moment on a hostile station. That was it, and it didn't involve one flipping of the "bird" or whatever fantasy you enjoyed.  

And if your daughter's and all our futures hinge on an interview on Fox, god help us.  But she did great yet again, and it didn't hurt her.  Add it to the terabytes of footage already available.  I understand she may have made some converts. It's just really hard for me to grasp that those converts could stomach him regularly, but now see the light. I realize I'm out of touch with that population segment since high school. And yes, I think Independents are dumb fucks for hanging out with a bunch of fascists and not knowing it.

Disclaimer for the late post, but I don't know if I got banned or if the site got banned from the university, or everywhere I was trying to access it from in DC--that's probably for IT. 

You can now go back to your bizarre ass dream sequences, but stop using logic in arguments about Trump.  Neither he, nor his followers apply it.    

This whole post is just weird. But ok, we can agree that you’re out of touch with the stupidity of most people these days. You’re attempting to say “don’t apply logic” as you try to apply logic to how someone can or cannot stomach Fox News. And you can get riled up all you want about them making money, but I’ll take that in exchange for a few votes. 

6 hours ago, mdmost said:

This should be an ad they play in Michigan non fucking stop. 

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Confirming that we got football in the divorce.

There is a lot of gold in there 

Listening to the game instead of watching because he was probably traveling between campaign stops.

The way he coached with the players he had.

Getting the baton passed to him to coach the Congressional game from Tom Osborne and Largent throwing a pick.

The restraint from cussing while he was at the game.

The ref story. 

Gold Jerry.

From @HenryJames Link above 

Despite the influx of cash, some of America PAC's outreach has been plagued by disarray, the people familiar with its efforts told Reuters. As with many campaign operations, the group has hired contractors to carry out grass-roots efforts, relying on hourly workers to knock on doors and speak face-to-face with potential voters.
Some of those workers have been difficult to retain. Three canvassers, who asked not to be identified, told Reuters the work isn't worth the pay, starting at some contractors at as low as $20 per hour. In some cases, they added, canvassers drive long distances in remote areas and don't get reimbursed for gasoline.

No Way! Not reimbursed for expenses? Shitty pay?

Edited by cactusflinthead
Stupid fucking autocorrect
  • Hook 'Em 3

Georgia overnight updates and takeaways:

1.  1.2 M votes cast (almost dead on the nose)

2.  Women have now outvoted men by 130k 55% to 44.7%, I guess .3% is other

3.  Non voters are 173k.  Of that 45k are 18-29, and 45k are over 65.  

4.  Fortress Atlanta - Fulton County 138k votes cast or 15.4% compared to 2020

Dekalb County - 82k votes cast or 13.9% compared to 2020

• Hook 'Em 6

Watching Gameday and there was a anti-Kamala ad from Trump about transgender prisoners using clips from African American shows. I'm sure the context was that show talking about the ad and not supporting Trump. It's like the Bidenomics ad using an African American woman who's actually a Kamala supporter. That's what Trump is running on? Fear of transgender prisoners?

• Like 1

Apparently their entire case for voting for Dotard is based on Kamala once saying that trans people should receive medical care while in prison. I don't think I've seen any other Dotard ads besides the anti-trans ones.

2 hours ago, brakeman said:

Trump's ability to fuck everything & everybody is his superpower. Also, this list seems too short.

I’d love to send this list to people who need to read it,  it the last 30 or so points are literally verbatim copies of earlier points. WTF? Like you just didn’t think people would fucking notice you’re publish g points twice so you can get to 200?

9 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Watching Gameday and there was a anti-Kamala ad from Trump about transgender prisoners using clips from African American shows. I'm sure the context was that show talking about the ad and not supporting Trump. It's like the Bidenomics ad using an African American woman who's actually a Kamala supporter. That's what Trump is running on? Fear of transgender prisoners?

This ad has been running non stop for weeks during college football. Like every commercial break non-stop. 

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

This ad has been running non stop for weeks during college football. Like every commercial break non-stop. 

The radio show guys feels like a new addition though. 

Just now, mdmost said:

The radio show guys feels like a new addition though. 

Yes, I hadn’t seen that before. But the same clips and the goofy ginger in the dress with the mustache have been staples. 

I can’t be sure but I swear the same goofy ginger in a dress was also in Ted Cruz ads. 

36 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I’d love to send this list to people who need to read it,  it the last 30 or so points are literally verbatim copies of earlier points. WTF? Like you just didn’t think people would fucking notice you’re publish g points twice so you can get to 200?

spacer.png

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

So MTG is putting up the Dominion machines are flipping votes shit again. Dominion needs to sue the fuck out of her. 

Democrat aligned social media people should be creating fake MAGA accounts and replying in agreement, and adding "if you go to vote in person for Trump it will count it as a Kamala vote!"

14 minutes ago, mdmost said:

So MTG is putting up the Dominion machines are flipping votes shit again. Dominion needs to sue the fuck out of her. 

She would have to have rock solid evidence in order to make a claim like that. I can't wait to see it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Kamala should drop out over 60 Minutes

Biden should be running again

Dominion machines are changing votes 

The GOP message 2.5 weeks before Election Day is “we are losing” and here’s our excuses 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Finally starting to see media point out that Elmo is running election interference 

The list is incredibly long, but Elon's inevitable very public meltdown when Kamala wins is very close to the top of Things I'm Most Looking Forward To on November 6.