2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

4 hours ago, hookem2010 said:

That seems dumb, because the margin would change depending on number of returned ballots. 30% of a million is a much closer margin than 30% of 1.5 million.

aggy math one might say

1 hour ago, Horn75 said:

You’re a man voting for Kamala Harris 😂😂😂 shut the fuck up bitch. Get this account crowd sourced, I’ll create another one and come back in 3 months to see you cucks crying when “dotard” is in office 

Would you mind toning down the aggy just a little bit? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Can't imagine it would really change much. However, I suppose it would matter where she is between 13 and 19, as sad as that is.

It won't move the needle one bit. They think they've got video of Biden being indecent with women and girls, sniffing their hair, etc.

24 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Groping?  That’s what’s going to end him?  Yeah. 

Like sending Al Capone to prison for tax evasion.

15 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I've heard it's his granddaughter. 17. But it won't make a difference.

Granddaughter of donor. Or Trump's actual granddaughter, the golfer?

ew-gross.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, bluto said:

Honest question… whats to stop Elon from just going dumb and dumber tipping scene to ppl walking into polling place, literally $100 bill stack peeling em off on Election Day. He gets charged/arrested but Trump wins bc of it (say Elon drops $50M into the operation), Trump pardons him bc federal crime. 

Sure, but the prosecution papers that appear in 2026 will be very pithy.

41 minutes ago, Js1 said:

They will if he loses again. They tried after 2020. 

However, I truly hope they hitch their wagon to 82 year old Trump in 2028. 

Oh please God, yes. The dream is that Trump loses worse than 2020, the GOP tries even harder to push him out of the spotlight, and MAGA begins purity testing for any Republican not willing to ride him into the grave. We should all be so lucky.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, aggie08 said:

C'mon, stop. The hard R wouldn't help him. But it would be depressing to see how little it hurts him. It would most assuredly lock up the election for Kamala, but in the sense that she'll win PA by 3 instead of 1.5, and Georgia will go from +1 Trump to +0.25 Harris. So yay, he lost, but holy shit our country is probably broken.

Let's just remember that for the first two weeks after the "grab them by the pussy" video came out, most Republicans were calling on Trump to withdraw from the race.  

And it was about this time in 2016 that Jim Comey had a little press conference.  

This is exactly the time when a race-determinative piece of news would come out.  It gives little time for a campaign to react and rally.  But still plenty of time for it to sink in with voters and have them be swayed in a way that is decisive.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

feeling up a 17 yo will only fire up his base…

‘hell yeah, alpha male !!! If she’s old enough to bleed, she’s old enough to breed !!!’ 

maybe the needle moves a little if its a 12 yo, but was she dressed ‘asking for it’ ?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

More posrep as I think you are actually engaging in good faith.  I think it sucks that probably 25%+ (maybe a LOT more) of the football board are Trump supporters but <5 of yall have waded into the thread, getting inundated with replies from opposing views.

Quoting from the Excited to Vote R thread as I don’t want to make the attempt to not sully that thread. This statement got me thinking. We know a big chunk of this board is full of silent and so not so silent board. We also know, due to the tenure of many posters around here, that we have a lot of folks either on Medicare and Social Security or quickly approaching that age. It got me wondering how many of those folks will enthusiastically pull the lever for Trump after everything he and Vance have said about making cuts to entitlements. That’s a group of voters that is high turnout typically and they will gladly vote against their interests and their economic and physical wellbeing. Blows my mind.

• Hook 'Em 4

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Oh please God, yes. The dream is that Trump loses worse than 2020, the GOP tries even harder to push him out of the spotlight, and MAGA begins purity testing for any Republican not willing to ride him into the grave. We should all be so lucky.

everything you're hoping for is what is most likely to happen.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, royiv said:

Quoting from the Excited to Vote R thread as I don’t want to make the attempt to not sully that thread. This statement got me thinking. We know a big chunk of this board is full of silent and so not so silent board. We also know, due to the tenure of many posters around here, that we have a lot of folks either on Medicare and Social Security or quickly approaching that age. It got me wondering how many of those folks will enthusiastically pull the lever for Trump after everything he and Vance have said about making cuts to entitlements. That’s a group of voters that is high turnout typically and they will gladly vote against their interests and their economic and physical wellbeing. Blows my mind.

My inlaws literally survive on entitlements. They have state benefits for covering medical and a small pension, but basically nothing else. Never saved for retirement at a level that mattered and need SS to survive. They are the most insanely maga folks I have ever run across.  They cannot hold any conversation without talking about it every 5 min. It consumes them. The mil has said things to my 2 young sons about my mother (who is on a church missionary as I type helping with medical services for those that have none), myself and wife for living together prior to being married, and my sil for having a miscarriage bc she doesn't believe in God. These people will suffer and ask for help under the world they vote for.  They are broken. I have made it clear that I will absolutely not allow my children around them unsupervised ever again and if they ever need anything, they will repent to me and beg for it from their knees. FAFO.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, speed817 said:

image.gif.c7a0d18bc32b989c029f10abde044454.gif

He's still negging away after being crowdsourced. We might have to get him to that magic -200. I think at -100, he can only post from purgatory but can obviously still neg, so keep at him.

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

Video of sexual misconduct with corroborating witnesses would end his campaign. Considering his history, that’s a real possibility.

Nope, wouldn't matter, at all. There is literally only one thing that could come out and lose him the election, if he gets on stage and admits that he's been a liberal plant all along to prove how stupid republican voters are, then flips them all off and calls them losers. Even then, he'd probably only lose enough votes to lose the election, the vast majority would think he was just joking and that his words "owned the libs" somehow.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, G650 said:

Someone a couple neighborhoods over keeps putting little signs in front of the Trump signs lol.

20241020-084928.jpg

20241023-142903.jpg

The magat arrested in Tempe had a grenade launcher (and 120 guns, 250,000 rounds of ammo).

• Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

Video of sexual misconduct with corroborating witnesses would end his campaign. Considering his history, that’s a real possibility.

Maybe if it were Ivanka that he assaulted. Maybe. 

45 minutes ago, Js1 said:

No way, if he wins, he will continue to do rallies instead of his job.  He LOVES them. 

Yeah, but when they dwindle in size, when he runs out of venues and bus companies to screw, when his plane breaks- he can get the same ego dopamine blast at Mar A Lago and not get shot at, have PA failures etc. He's got his favorite play list and he can jerk off two Arnold Palmer dongs dance the night away to YMCA. And grift in the comfortable surroundings away from the disgusting unwashed Maggots he so loathes. And the attendees won't leave early. 

8 minutes ago, MrX said:

Unless it’s Trump either drinking JD Vance’s blood or getting fucked by JD Vance, it’ll be a blip on the radar if that. 

Could be Trump and Vance doing a Requiem for Dream recreation 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

not even death would end his campaign. 

Eric would just walk around like this for 10 days:

IMG_6250.thumb.jpeg.d7b2c0326ddc390191fce1de4021ab02.jpeg

• Haha 4