2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

7 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

It feels a little like Al Franken resigning. Dems have higher standards for elected officials combined with zero pragmatism which predictably results in shooting off Uncle Sam’s dick.

Yeah, and the whole "Let's suddenly find a replacement for Joe" is exactly the kind of shooting yourself in the dick move the Democrats are famous for.

Ya gotta circle the wagons around your guy. That's how you win.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

The number of senators and house representatives coming out after this will be staggering.

i feel sad. I think about my loved ones with dementia that died. One of which I was in the room with when she took her last breath. Why would you EVER let your loved one do this? Why? 😢😢😢😢😢

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

I'm running an experiment which is listening this on the radio instead of watching live to see if it affects how I feel. It was doing better until he took questions. 

• Hook 'Em 2

The leaning forward and whispering is a speaking device he’s used for years and I’ve never found it very appealing even in his younger days. But he does look much healthier and more vigorous than he did two weeks ago. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

Please describe Biden's path to building momentum that you believe that he is still capable of.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Yeah, and the whole "Let's suddenly find a replacement for Joe" is exactly the kind of shooting yourself in the dick move the Democrats are famous for.

The backup QB is always the most popular player on the team. 

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

That’s the strategy, filibuster to avoid more questions 

It might help him avoid questions but his goal is to hit a homerun and look fit for the race and for the job. That's why it's bad.

2 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

will smith no GIF

lot of too soon Charlie Strong and Mack Brown failing Texas football references in this thread. 

The debate was the BYU game and this speech is the Baylor game to put the nail in the coffin of a stubborn old man.

• Rage+1 2

5 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

This is fucking brutal. Feel sorry for him. 

Oh, be a little more hysterical.  You are pre-programmed to be critical of this conference.  He's doing OK, not good, not bad.  Jesus you babies.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

The leaning forward and whispering is a speaking device he’s used for years and I’ve never found it very appealing even in his younger days. But he does look much healthier and more vigorous than he did two weeks ago. 

Agreed

6 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

The Christian Bale Batman does it all the time. 

• Haha 1

Just now, chainsaw said:

I've been consistent about this one. It doesn't land with voters.

Peoples' feels about the economy have nothing to do with stats and often have nothing to do with how well they're doing personally. So, yeah, the vomiting stats doesn't matter or help.

9 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

The independents are going to decide this. They’re not going to come out for Joe.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I like the “riding around in his golf cart, filling out his score card before he hits the ball” line. It’s funny cuz it’s true. 

And yet the delivery fell flat. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

A question no one can understand 

this should go well

If you lose will the US still support Europe? That question ?

Edited by Covri
NATO
  • Haha 1