2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Come on. Not find a confederate flag for a Trump rally? I could see a challenge finding a nazi flag but a confederate flag is fish in a barrel. Especially given how so many trump fans love their flags. A venn diagram of Trump flag owners and confederate flag owners must overlap at least 75%.

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

She is schroedinger’s candidate. Both too right and too left simultaneously until she is elected. 

Being a blank slate is very powerful these days

From his Fox interview yesterday

“Kamala Harris, in her Twitter bio, which I’ve never noticed until this morning, states her pronouns as she/her,” Ingraham said. “What are your pronouns?”

“I have no—I don’t want pronouns,” the former president replied. “I don’t want pronouns, I saw that.”

“So, you’re fluid? What is that?” Ingraham replied.

“Nobody even knows what that means. Ask her to describe exactly what that means,” Trump added.

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SpiralOut said:

Getting cooked in debates because of legitimate blemishes on her record:

Having a reputation as being rather unpleasant to work with, to put it mildly:

https://www.businessinsider.com/kamala-harris-former-staffer-soul-destroying-criticism-aides-report-2021-12?op=1

Fair or not, the allegations she slept her way to the top which will resonate with a lot of (white) people in those midwest swing states.

And the fact that she's a woman and black.  I mean, you know where you live, right?  That's going to cost her votes.  

Tell me what is substantially different about 2024 Kamala from the 2020 version who managed to snag 1% of the vote.  She did a whole lot of nothing as VP.  Hid her in a closet and the one time they let her out to deal with the border it didn't go well.  She's not Donald Trump and she's not a walking, ice cream eating corpse.  Those are her positives.  If this wasn't a literal battle for the future of democracy in this country we'd want just about anyone else to be running.  Since it is a literal battle for the future of democracy, KAMALA 4 PRESIDENT!

Unfortunately in this country you have two choices.  One side are literal fascists who have completely gone through the looking glass into absolute insanity.  And the other side are Center-Right corporate stooges who pretend to give a shit while rolling over and counting their money.  I'm still waiting for an actual liberal party, hell, just a Center-Left party to emerge in American politics.  I doubt I'll see it in my lifetime and Kamala for sure ain't going to start it.  But I'll absolutely take the Corpocrats brand of do-nothing politics over the people trying to turn this country into the Handmaid's Tale.  

Empire GIF

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, SpiralOut said:

Getting cooked in debates because of legitimate blemishes on her record:

Having a reputation as being rather unpleasant to work with, to put it mildly:

https://www.businessinsider.com/kamala-harris-former-staffer-soul-destroying-criticism-aides-report-2021-12?op=1

Fair or not, the allegations she slept her way to the top which will resonate with a lot of (white) people in those midwest swing states.

And the fact that she's a woman and black.  I mean, you know where you live, right?  That's going to cost her votes.  

Tell me what is substantially different about 2024 Kamala from the 2020 version who managed to snag 1% of the vote.  She did a whole lot of nothing as VP.  Hid her in a closet and the one time they let her out to deal with the border it didn't go well.  She's not Donald Trump and she's not a walking, ice cream eating corpse.  Those are her positives.  If this wasn't a literal battle for the future of democracy in this country we'd want just about anyone else to be running.  Since it is a literal battle for the future of democracy, KAMALA 4 PRESIDENT!

Unfortunately in this country you have two choices.  One side are literal fascists who have completely gone through the looking glass into absolute insanity.  And the other side are Center-Right corporate stooges who pretend to give a shit while rolling over and counting their money.  I'm still waiting for an actual liberal party, hell, just a Center-Left party to emerge in American politics.  I doubt I'll see it in my lifetime and Kamala for sure ain't going to start it.  But I'll absolutely take the Corpocrats brand of do-nothing politics over the people trying to turn this country into the Handmaid's Tale.  

If you think the last four years  have been "do-nothing" from this administration, I'm not sure what to tell you, you're either trolling, not paying attention, or really, really stupid. Feel free to disagree with stuff they've done, but they've done a lot, and to say otherwise is a straight up lie.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, chainsaw said:

I'm glad she can back it up. But holy shit this would have been worse than "inventing the internet." And I would feel much better if we had actual video of her walking the tunnels

How do you feel about her claim that she's black and Indian, or would you feel better if you had some film of her dad fucking her mom on 1/20/64?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

If you can produce a photo of a confederate flag or Nazi flag at a Trump rally that hasn’t been superimposed into the photo, I’ll eat my hat.

You didn't really ask this question, did you?  I refuse to believe that any actual human being is this fucking stupid.  I mean, when a google search shows you multiple instances in 1/100000th of a second....Jesus Tapdancing Christ, you really ARE a Trumpkin, aren't you?  It's a special kind of stupid.  Like, hall-of-fame level shit.

• Hook 'Em 5

Why is he there? What the actual fuck? What do he and/or his handlers think he could possibly gain? JFC, right off the bat talking down to the moderator (a Black woman) and calling Kamala not black. I only saw the two clips above and . . . what the actual fuck?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Why is he there? What the actual fuck? What do he and/or his handlers think he could possibly gain? JFC, right off the bat talking down to the moderator (a Black woman) and calling Kamala not black. I only saw the two clips above and . . . what the actual fuck?

This is amazing

• Hook 'Em 2

LOL, "in a difficult family situation with the mother and the father". That's his statement. That's all he knows about it. JD Vance had a mother and a father. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, kevwun said:

I'm not sure Trump can make it through a debate with Kamala without dropping an n bomb.

. . . or calling her" Pocahontas."

/Yes. Yes.  I know.  He doesn't. 

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1