2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

10 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Why is he there? What the actual fuck? What do he and/or his handlers think he could possibly gain? JFC, right off the bat talking down to the moderator (a Black woman) and calling Kamala not black. I only saw the two clips above and . . . what the actual fuck?

NABJ invited him. He accepted. Black Twitter had a big intra-fight about inviting him in the 1st place, and some people left the organization. Big worry was that he would do his usual bullshit and the optics would provide material for his campaign to use, saying he has Black support. The other difficult part, was that Harris had already stated she couldn't make it, and he had already begun to use that as a wedge... again not pissing many off at NABJ

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

OMG turn on one of the news channels now to watch this Trump interview. Already a total fucking disaster. 

12 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

I really wish I didn't have conference calls all afternoon. Can't wait to see more highlights!

He started off badly out of the gate.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

So he's going to bring interest rates down....how? The Fed is independent. 

It won't be under him.  He already has said he will tell them what to do and they will do it. 

• Rage+1 1

17 minutes ago, 'stache said:

And his poll numbers will remain GO UP. This simulation, it’s off the fucking rails.

FIF the sizable share of our country that is made up of pure-dee pieces of shit.  Alexus above, for example...he fucking gobbled up everything Trump said while simultaneously jerking off to it.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Trump's people stopped the interview. Incredible. 

So, why do it for him? Like, I get his team wants him to be done, why volunteer to end in. Make Trump be the one to walk off and end it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

He was just a deranged kid looking to make a name for himself. That's the point. He would've shot Biden if Biden was in PA at the time. 

Eh. Lets be clear, lots of shit since then has indicated that he would be a Trump supporter:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/30/social-media-trump-rally-shooter

Abbate on Tuesday appeared alongside the acting US Secret Service director, Ronald Rowe Jr, before a US Senate panel and said: “In about the 2019, 2020 timeframe, there were over 700 comments posted from this account. Some of these comments, if ultimately attributable to the shooter, appear to reflect antisemitic and anti-immigration themes to espouse political violence and are described as extreme in nature.”

55 minutes ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

If you can produce a photo of a confederate flag or Nazi flag at a Trump rally that hasn’t been superimposed into the photo, I’ll eat my hat.

Great, so you're about to just insist every image on the internet is photoshopped. What a great experience for the rest of us. 

• Hook 'Em 2

"a lot of the journalists in this room are black," trump says to the national association of black journalists conference

A very stable genius folks.

Edited by kevwun
  • Haha 7