2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

1 minute ago, naija said:

the "happened to turn Black" line is so fucking hilarious though. like, you know, there is no way he himself believes it, but his belief in his own bullshit and the willingness of others to indulge him is so great that he went for it anyways..

she was hiding her black heritage all along a places like...Howard University.

• Hook 'Em 3

19 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

He reminds me of something someone once wrote about Mack Brown.

Paraphrasing but basically anytime Mack (Trump) says "and that's fine" or "I'm fine with it" you know deep down they think it's the most appalling thing that's ever happened to them.

Reminds me of the incredible Norm McDonald joke about Janice and the shallow grave.

"You notice that every Wednesday evening, Janice goes down to the YWCA to play basketball with her other lady friends...which is fine nowadays, ya know?"

Edited by Planet Houston
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, elguapo said:

He thinks the interview went well 🤣

it went great for his message to his base and all racist whites 

He wasn’t getting much of the black vote, interview or not 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

she was hiding her black heritage all along a places like...Howard University.

But she joined a sorority, Alpha something, this is them, right?

Sorority Girls GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, naija said:

the "happened to turn Black" line is so fucking hilarious though. like, you know, there is no way he himself believes it, but his belief in his own bullshit and the willingness of others to indulge him is so great that he went for it anyways..

if Kamala and I swim in the same pool, can I be exposed and just turn black one day ?

Will I then have killer dance moves ?

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

it went great for his message to his base and all racist whites 

He wasn’t getting much of the black vote, interview or not 

someone agrees with you

3 minutes ago, tx ind said:

image.thumb.png.30aa30850323927e399e6a7d87824855.png

And the exclamation point on that whole saga?  She apparently now has an Onlyfans page.

This timeline is either the fucking worst, or the most magically bestest....I truly can't decide.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

I had presumed it was when I just got out of college, made some poor spending choices, and tanked my credit.  But numerous female companions I've had since then have told me that no, I'm not even close to black.  My wife still shakes her head in shame when I try to dance.  Of course, she offers the taunt "man...even your mexican half can't help you."

Also, am I gonna be looking for all the black Twitter responses on this topic tonight?  Absolutely.  Popcorn time.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, naija said:

someone agrees with you

candence owen about to get a big check to get back on the trump train. That’ll be his Kamala attack dog 

IMG_1428.jpeg

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 4

33 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I've never heard of Rachel Scott but she is not here for his bullshit.  Shes shown more spine than just about anyone I've ever seen interview him. 

4 minutes ago, naija said:

Feel bad for Rachel Scott though. The vile crap that is about to come her way...

Even in the flyer promoting the event, she was not having it.

GTszvb3WIAAsRcg?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 2

Just now, Pancho said:

Now I really think they'll replace Vance because they need to change the narrative after this interview. 

I don't think so, I think they are going to melt the fuck down and throw the election then claim that there's no way Kamala could win by such a large margin. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

There’s gotta be saboteurs running his team… debating Biden so early, Vance pick, letting kamala dictate terms on attacks, this situation, Project 2025 debacle. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, naija said:

someone agrees with you

The problem I have with this is why did they pull him then?

If this is Southern Strategy 2.0 then you let him keep rambling. But, they got him out of there because they knew it was awful.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, bluto said:

There’s gotta be saboteurs running his team… debating Biden so early, Vance pick, letting kamala dictate terms on attacks, this situation, Project 2025 debacle. 

I would love to believe that, but I don't think this is true, I think the saboteurs are the Trumps themselves. They've rigged all the guardrails and traditionalists who know how to actually win elections. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

“Vice President of the United States!”

And President of the United States.  Don't forget President of the United States.  Hired.  Then re-hired because he was doing a good job.

200.gif?cid=790b76119e1slpue28s4pg52897o

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Now I really think they'll replace Vance because they need to change the narrative after this interview. 

Tim Scott rushing to find that white woman he hired to pretend to be his fiancee and tap dancing back to Mar-A-Lago

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bluto said:

Or its idiots, grifters, and yes men like it’s always been. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, naija said:

someone agrees with you

No, if that was the plan, he would have been way more overtly racist to their face. I think he (and his team) are truly stupid and thought the "immigrants are taking black jobs" line was working. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Tim Scott rushing to find that white woman he hired to pretend to be his fiancee and tap dancing back to Mar-A-Lago

Stefanik breaking out the knee pads again. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bluto said:

I think you are underestimating just how stupid the people on Trumps team are, remember the Four Seasons press conference

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

The problem I have with this is why did they pull him then?

If this is Southern Strategy 2.0 then you let him keep rambling. But, they got him out of there because they knew it was awful.

might have been the plan that had a head-on collision with reality, and let's face it, one Rachel Scott.

it really could have gone the other way with some other people doing the questioning. Don't take for granted that she stuck with it. I just looked at her social media accounts, and it's getting ugly.

• Hook 'Em 3