2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

2 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Isn't it too late at that point?  Vance is the official nominee of the party.

Well to be fair, that Scott Jennings (who I loath but feel has more connections and insight for radical Republican) responded with something along the lines of “we’ve already had our convention, how would that happen” or something like that. 

I also thought it’d be too late but apparently that Ohio law is fluid

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Well to be fair, that Scott Jennings (who I loath but feel has more connections and insight for radical Republican) responded with something along the lines of “we’ve already had our convention, how would that happen” or something like that. 

Trump will have to up the dowry from 40 couch’s and 15 cat executions to get him to drop out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Some repub strategist on CNN’s Abby Philips show just predicted trunp will replace Vance during the DNC to regain momentum. 

When does Trump drop out and tell America that we don’t deserve him?

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

16 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

image.gif.63813560105f24a47c759dad0ee52651.gif

Well you’re probably right but those people are morons. I’m around Trump voters daily and nobody thinks she’s anything other than black. Several were pissed Trump was blabbing about this today. I just laughed. I have to hold my tongue. A lot. I don’t understand how he’s managed to trickfuck people for 8+ years. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

I was 4 so I can’t comment on what the election was about, but all I know of the 1988 election was 1.) The Willy Horgan ad, 2.) Kitty Dukakis rape/murder debate question 3.) Dukakis riding in a tank and 4.) Bush promising no new taxes.

I just read Duakis actual response to that crazy question and I can’t see how that was a bad answer. 

In 1988, Rick Fucking Perry endorsed Gore in the Texas Democratic Primary.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

It's piss

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

When he cuts a deal with whoever replaces him that he'll be granted immunity if said replacement wins. 

IMO they should cut that deal now and Joe should pardon him if he drops out. 

36 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

Before today, I had never heard of Judge Joe Brown. All of the sudden I started to get a video he made sent to me on every platform I’m on. Some old tv judge calling Kamala a piece of shit and a ho. Whatever trump did today won’t matter with these people. They are sending this to me with glee and think he owned this interview today. These are successful, decent people in my mind. He hasn’t lost those people yet. Young and new voters need to be mobilized if you want to beat this guy. Nobody is leaving trumps side. 

tenor.gif

• Hook 'Em 7

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Well it may not be liquid but we do 65-70M EBITDA and have a banker signed so these aren’t pie in the sky numbers.  We would trade 15-17x the 65-70M with 150M debt. I own 20ish % after selling the rest in 2019 (won’t say that amount but we were at 150 docs so not tiny).  But yeah, hate to brag, but if fuckhead Joe has me beat, it’s not by much. And I’m not a bald conspiracy peddling POS stealing people’s money.     

/nopaystubs

Can I offer some private credit in exchange for shares?

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Well it may not be liquid but we do 65-70M EBITDA and have a banker signed so these aren’t pie in the sky numbers.  We would trade 15-17x the 65-70M with 150M debt. I own 20ish % after selling the rest in 2019 (won’t say that amount but we were at 150 docs so not tiny).  But yeah, hate to brag, but if fuckhead Joe has me beat, it’s not by much. And I’m not a bald conspiracy peddling POS stealing people’s money.     

/nopaystubs

• Haha 2

I think the interview was the longest, continuous clip of Trump I have seen in at least four years, maybe six or seven years.  It's tough to do.  It's like this weird visceral disgust combined with boredom.  He is just, so fucking boring.  It would be worse if he wasn't such a weird dumbshit, more boring I mean.  The limited vocabulary, the pointless tangents and flashbacks, the repetition, the fucking droning.  Without his idiocy, he's basically Uncle Colm.

So, been a while since I've watched his schtick.  Was he leaning into Jan 6th that much at the convention? I mean, that wasn't just him not being responsible.  That was him saying it wasn't a big deal and that that security shot the chick "for just protesting."  That was him blaming cops for letting the protestors in.  I mean, I though the public was consistently against the J6 as just protest.  That seems like a huge liability if he is going to push that. 

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I think the interview was the longest, continuous clip of Trump I have seen in at least four years, maybe six or seven years.  It's tough to do.  It's like this weird visceral disgust combined with boredom.  He is just, so fucking boring.  It would be worse if he wasn't such a weird dumbshit, more boring I mean.  The limited vocabulary, the pointless tangents and flashbacks, the repetition, the fucking droning.  Without his idiocy, he's basically Uncle Colm.

So, been a while since I've watched his schtick.  Was he leaning into Jan 6th that much at the convention? I mean, that wasn't just him not being responsible.  That was him saying it wasn't a big deal and that that security shot the chick "for just protesting."  That was him blaming cops for letting the protestors in.  I mean, I though the public was consistently against the J6 as just protest.  That seems like a huge liability if he is going to push that. 

He seems even more unhinged which has to scare the shit out of his handlers.  Love how they yanked him.  Even people out and about who rarely talk politics were like ‘did you see that shit? lol’ around Chicago this evening…

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Sorry for quoting myself, but this thread moves at lightning speed. 

I posted this earlier:  The GF's DIL, who lives in our guesthouse with her husband;  Her Dad was born in Italy.  Her mom is half American Indian, and half Mexican.  

If you tell this lovely young woman that she's not Italian, or Mexican, or Indian (woo-woo, not dot) prepare for her to go apeshit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

fuck that shit.  That's banana-republic land.  Biden would never, ever do that, nor should he. 

Ideal to me is convicted. Spends 6 months to a year in prison and then gets pardoned by the non-black black Indian lady.

Languish through the trial, languish in prison and then suffer the ignominy or your big momma patting you on the head and telling you to run along.
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He seems even more unhinged which has to scare the shit out of his handlers.  Love how they yanked him.  Even people out and about who rarely talk politics were like ‘did you see that shit? lol’ around Chicago this evening…

Even some Fox News commentators were saying “she’s Black” because she has a Jamaican father. 

I think Fox News knows they are helping Kamala if they keep carrying on with petty attacks that have no substance.

8 hours ago, kevwun said:

Pretty sure Vance's wife is a female version of macklemore.

8 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Tailored cricket jersey?

No silly. She sucks dick for drugs

• Haha 3

Even some Fox News commentators were saying “she’s Black” because she has a Jamaican father. 
I think Fox News knows they are helping Kamala if they keep carrying on with petty attacks that have no substance.

giphy.gif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Some repub strategist on CNN’s Abby Philips show just predicted trunp will replace Vance during the DNC to regain momentum. 

If JD Vance really is the manchurian candidate that the irrelevant part of my conspiracy brain laughs at, I hope so much he refuses to resign, that he really is a huge patriot looking out to sabotage what he once called America's Hitler. Have them have fights daily until election day to humiliate Donny daily. will never happen of course, even if he wanted to because Theil would dangle too much money to leave, but that would be so fucking on par for the disaster president.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

/nopaystubs

Anyone who uses the term EBITDA is part of the problem and should be tarred and feathered.  At best.

BB1qHSDl.img?w=768&h=432&m=6

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Sounds like Shapiro is the pick given his popularity in PA. Win there and there are so many paths to victory. Lose and the odds narrow considerably.

Annoying, but I think this is correct.  Just give me Mayor Pete and Walz as bulldogs for the campaign.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

IMO they should cut that deal now and Joe should pardon him if he drops out. 

54 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I also think this is a very real possibility.  He doesn't want to campaign, doesn't want to run the risk of losing again, and he doesn't even want the job. He just wants to avoid prison. 

what-the.gif

42 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

fuck that shit.  That's banana-republic land.  Biden would never, ever do that, nor should he. 

jenn-jenn-robbins.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, elguapo said:

Don’t worry little buddy us millennials (‘82 counts right?) are here to save y’all’s old asses

4 hours ago, Goofyboy said:

You’re a Xinnial with me. 78 - 90 or so. We can use a rotary phone and make a .pdf. emoji16.png

Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Sounds like Shapiro is the pick given his popularity in PA. Win there and there are so many paths to victory. Lose and the odds narrow considerably.

Right now, I think if it's not him, then the campaign made a misstep by keeping him around this long.  If the Israel issue was going to be a disqualifier, then they should cut him early on.  Not picking him will be more conspicuous to pro-Israel and Jewish voters.  

Although, I do think it was interesting that the UAW leader said Walz and Beshear I would have thought Shapiro would be a favorite of the unions. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Right now, I think if it's not him, then the campaign made a misstep by keeping him around this long.  If the Israel issue was going to be a disqualifier, then they should cut him early on.  Not picking him will be more conspicuous to pro-Israel and Jewish voters.  

Although, I do think it was interesting that the UAW leader said Walz and Beshear I would have thought Shapiro would be a favorite of the unions. 

You are way overthinking this.

• Hook 'Em 6