2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

16 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

She should have stopped him right at “the left is washing anti-semitism” and made him show his work, and then fucking referenced half a dozen posts from Elon musk 

Apparently it's "anti-Semitic" when people want one country to stop trying to erase another country (both full of Semitic people, by the way).

"Measured response" is anathema to these morons.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

It’s Kaitlin. She lets anyone just spew shit as long as she gets to ask questions in a certain tone to make herself feel better. 

When Stacey Abrams called her out live the other day, she got visibly angry. 

In all fairness, Kaitlin is kinda dim.  She's the Wolf Blitzer of CNN's distaff posse.

Edited by jimmyjazz
speling
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Republican Talking heads if Shapiro isn't the VP choice- The left is anti-semitic and hates Jews.  Vote for Trump because he loves a good Jew.

Republican Talking heads if Shapiro is the VP choice- Do you want a Jew globalist controlled by Soros one heartbeat away from the presidency?  Vote for Trump because he loves a good Jew. 

Exactly, they will twist and contort any scenario to fit what angers the gumps that watch that shit non stop anyway. Fuck what they think 

#teamwalz

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Oh look, the black woman has expensive jewelry!

image.thumb.png.084c4d0f9cfaa015c8d66a7b0e77541f.png

You'd be surprised how many women hate one women celebrities who are flashy.  Men and male celebrities don't do this.

I follow Kendal Toole on IG and she had a post once about her monthly budget and said she spent like $3,500 on food.  (Never mind she makes a ton of money and her brand is a professional athlete/model.)  The blowback she got from women posters was surprising.  

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

She didn’t include a link in her tweet. I went to nytimes.com…this was the headline I saw:

IMG_4052.jpeg.1b392858b0abad948f6c379154965660.jpeg

If I go to:

https://www.nytimes.com/section/politics

I see the same headline (with preview text):

IMG_4053.thumb.jpeg.5186c9c997f2a79aacaef01f9de9dcf0.jpeg

Here’s the link to the article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/03/us/politics/trump-harris-debate-fox-news.html

It begins:

Former President Donald J. Trump said late Friday that he agreed with Fox News to debate Vice President Kamala Harris on Sept. 4. If it happens, it would be the second presidential debate this election cycle and the first between Mr. Trump and the new Democratic candidate.

According to Mr. Trump’s post on his social media site, Truth Social, the debate would take place at a to-be-determined location in Pennsylvania, one of the most consequential battleground states. Fox News anchors Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum would moderate.

It was unclear early Saturday whether Ms. Harris had agreed to the debate and its terms. Representatives of her campaign did not respond to requests for comment. A spokeswoman for Fox News also did not respond to questions.

I don’t know who Amy Fried is but if her reporting on the headline was accurate then that wording apparently didn’t last long. 

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Too many distractions with Shapiro.

GenZ interview:

There is literally zero downside to him and a lot of upside.

Let's be honest, Harris' husband is Jewish and picking a Jewish VP would be too much for people across the political spectrum.  I wish that aren't true but it is.  Much like picking Whitmer.  Two women would just be too much.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

There is literally zero downside to him and a lot of upside.

Let's be honest, Harris' husband is Jewish and picking a Jewish VP would be too much for people across the political spectrum.  I wish that aren't true but it is.  Much like picking Whitmer.  Two women would just be too much.

It's like Tin Cup. Why not just lay it up rather than go for the pin?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

She didn’t include a link in her tweet. I went to nytimes.com…this was the headline I saw:

I don’t know who Amy Fried is but if her reporting on the headline was accurate then that wording apparently didn’t last long. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

10 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

It's like Tin Cup. Why not just lay it up rather than go for the pin?

He's not even that much of a layup, either.  He's a very good VP selection.  Would play VERY well with the suburban white women.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

These Republican fuckers are giving up the game with their push for Shapiro. Sad that Enten also falls for it. 

Should Shapiro being Jewish be a negative?  Of course not. Will Republicans use it as a dividing force to muck up this entire election but take cover by blaming the left? Absolutely. 

Every accusation is a confession.

• Hook 'Em 2

Anyone who thinks this is just some honeymoon shit is not paying attention. They are gaining momentum and picking up better messaging every day. It's incredible. 

It’s mostly because the MAGAts don’t have anything good to throw back.
Bottom line, it’s EXACTLY how it goes when you fucking respond and throw a series of haymakers against a bully who is used to nobody fighting back. The bully ends up showing himself to be a pussy ass bitch. It’s one of the most satisfying things in the human experience.
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

I love the line that it's a honeymoon. Maybe because one candidate has something new to offer America while the other trots out the same list of grievances since 2020. The hits aren't hitting anymore. They're just tiresome for a good number of Americans. I think people are so tired of Trump's bullshit and just want to move on. I think people finally snapped out of the haze they were in where they forgot just how big of a piece of shit he was. Then he let them remember by opening his mouth. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I love the line that it's a honeymoon. Maybe because one candidate has something new to offer America while the other trots out the same list of grievances since 2020. The hits aren't hitting anymore. They're just tiresome for a good number of Americans. I think people are so tired of Trump's bullshit and just want to move on. I think people finally snapped out of the haze they were in where they forgot just how big of a piece of shit he was. Then he let them remember by opening his mouth. 

I’m hoping some of the 74 million people that voted for him last time see some kind of light. I’m skeptical, though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

IMG_4052.jpeg.1b392858b0abad948f6c379154965660.jpeg

If I go to:

https://www.nytimes.com/section/politics

I see the same headline (with preview text):

IMG_4053.thumb.jpeg.5186c9c997f2a79aacaef01f9de9dcf0.jpeg

Here’s the link to the article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/03/us/politics/trump-harris-debate-fox-news.html

It begins:

It was accurate. I saw the same headline. 

Harris and Co need to hit on Project 2025’s approach to organized labor. A vote for Trump is a vote against unionized workers. He will shit all over them again if they let it happen. 

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Constant said:

I’m hoping some of the 74 million people that voted for him last time see some kind of light. I’m skeptical, though. 

Great campaign material …..

IMG_1470.jpeg

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Normally I’d agree. But because of the nature and timing of how Harris became the nominee, I think there’s a huge segment of America that will tune in as this will be the first real chance to get to know Harris. She’ll have a massive platform to really introduce herself and her beliefs. People will tune into that and to have her do it without any pushback would be a fucking boon as well. 

That’s what the convention is for. 

23 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

I like how Egypt possibly giving Trump $10 million dollars for his campaign awhile ago was like meh, add it to the pile...Jared Kushner and the Saudi government as well?

Screenshot_20240803_120441_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f1f217dd7fe70d8d3607685d1f38009c.jpg

I really hate this motherfucker.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

image.png

years back sat in my on a presentation about targeting company ads to specific engineers / decision makers in our industry. I give them a list of customer sites, people at that site see my company’s ads on their social media 

i voted no, didn’t participate