2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

1 hour ago, 6th Street said:

"Shapiro does not support the values of the Democratic base," the statement continued. "He has supported sending $100 million of Pennsylvanians' taxpayer dollars to fund private school vouchers, has quietly settled a sexual harassment scandal against one of his own top aides, and was unique among the top VP picks in his willingness to deploy the National Guard on peaceful protestors. He even went as far as to compare peaceful university protestors to KKK ralliers."

"We believe he poses a unique risk to Democrats' momentum, energy, and unity when it is needed most," the group concluded.

https://www.newsweek.com/no-genocide-josh-campaign-doubles-down-shapiro-vp-speculation-grows-1934107

People are being unfair only because he's Jewish!

4 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

If the Harris campaign doesn't have an ad up and running with Trump waiving to an empty tarmac, someone needs to be fired.

I'm guessing there are plenty of dems who have done the same thing, and maybe even her, and I'm sure there's video of it. 

18 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Just this morning Kamala came by and hauled away my stove and threw away the ribeyes in my freezer. 

Well, since she's "turned black" now, I can only assume she hauled your stove to the scrapyard in a shopping cart, like Bubbles. 

Bubbles-Johnny-Weeks-The-Wire-HBO-1.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

She should have stopped him right at “the left is washing anti-semitism” and made him show his work, and then fucking referenced half a dozen posts from Elon musk 

The right has Elon Musk. The left has George Soros. Who’s antisemitic?

This was from an earlier speech today:

image.thumb.png.8aa5131c84a736c84c683f02992760dc.png

Well, apparently these two weren't feeling it (this was their body language the entire speech):

image.png.f5dd9be9fdec0bd0181b3be6d3b9498a.png

Because here was Vance's speech:

image.thumb.png.d297364bacd1c43a59cdbe6138fbefe5.png

Curious.

Edited by TexasHooch
On second look, dude was just moved. But he's still bitter.
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Constant said:

I’m hoping some of the 74 million people that voted for him last time see some kind of light. I’m skeptical, though. 

Even before Biden dropped out, plenty of us have seen a huge decrease in the amount of Trump signs, flags, and stickers, including in rural areas, Trumpy suburbs, etc. These people have had 8 years of him whining about Hillary, the Dems, how unfair everything is, the Deep State, Republicans that have betrayed him, Obama, immigrants, etc.

Now you have the Dems behind a candidate who is motivating people at Obama levels, and who has a campaign firing on all cylinders, and you have all of these groups rising up, organizing, and doing things the GQP can only dream of.  Meanwhile, Trump is hoarding all of the campaign donations for himself, cheaped out on field offices, and he’s got…Vance, who is about as exciting as a pleasant bowel movement.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

33 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Fuck y'all, I was voting for Harris, but, this new information is turning me towards Trump.  I'm sure Brisket's with me, because "username".

They have no money but yet they have enough money to pay Black people to stand behind them for prop use.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Even before Biden dropped out, plenty of us have seen a huge decrease in the amount of Trump signs, flags, and stickers, including in rural areas, Trumpy suburbs, etc. These people have had 8 years of him whining about Hillary, the Dems, how unfair everything is, the Deep State, Republicans that have betrayed him, Obama, immigrants, etc.

Now you have the Dems behind a candidate who is motivating people at Obama levels, and who has a campaign firing on all cylinders, and you have all of these groups rising up, organizing, and doing things the GQP can only dream of.  Meanwhile, Trump is hoarding all of the campaign donations for himself, cheaped out on field offices, and he’s got…Vance, who is about as exciting as a pleasant bowel movement.  

where are the boats for Trump at ??

IMG_1475.jpeg

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54045115.amp

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Pancho said:

They have no money but yet they have enough money to pay Black people to stand behind them for prop use.

As I understand it, the pay rate for blacks is variable.  It depends on when you turned black.  The longer your blackness, the lower the pay scale.  Are you familiar with the term "black job"? 

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Not really. There are better options. 
"He helps in Pennsylvania" doesn't really move the needle enough for me.   

If he was Christian and had taken a hardline on anti-Israel protests? Yeah, I think I’d have a bigger issue with him.

For me, worst case scenario with Shapiro: he gets the nod, anti-Israel protests at the convention get much worse than they’d be without him, media can’t stop talking about Chicago ‘68, and Dems get painted with the chaos, lose any of the “normal vs weird” mojo they built.

Best case scenario for me is he takes a stronger line against Israel, and it’s one of those Nixon/China things were his past stances helps with a controversial policy. That’s not just because he’s Jewish, but it doesn’t hurt.
Edit: fuck, quoted wrong post on tapa.
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He will always be Putin’s bitch and the sad part is Putin doesn’t even have to blackmail him… Dotard is a natural traitor. 

And I've said this for years: Putin is a piece of shit on many levels, but he is a patriot.  He must have less than zero respect for Donald Trump.  He'll use the useful idiot for as long as there's value there, but I bet he has dreams of killing Trump himself.  And Trump is stupid enough to actually believe that they're friends.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Does anyone know how much Kemp worked to suppress the vote in GA? I wish he would have put a referendum on abortion like DeSantis did in FL to sabotage Donny, but FL is burning red.

• Hook 'Em 2

Now maga is bringing up Doug’s first marriage and how he had an affair. That has nothing to do with anything so who gives a fuck?

Also, if you’re mad about that, why aren’t you mad about turnip and his hoe-ing?

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Now maga is bringing up Doug’s first marriage and how he had an affair. That has nothing to do with anything so who gives a fuck?

Also, if you’re mad about that, why aren’t you mad about turnip and his hoe-ing?

They must be unbelievably desperate to throw the hardest turds and hoping they stick. What are are they going to accuse them of orange tanning?

4 minutes ago, linux said:

Does anyone know how much Kemp worked to suppress the vote in GA? I wish he would have put a referendum on abortion like DeSantis did in FL to sabotage Donny, but FL is burning red.

After the 2018 purged, didn’t  the Trump DoJ tell Georgia to never use that method again ?

Just more lies to feed red meat to the base.  Mind you, an Algerian woman beating an Italian woman in Paris has nothing to do with America. But when you’ve got a big bag of nothing, this is what you do.  And Vivek thinks they can win on policy.

• Rage+1 4

27 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

kamala should trade Putin: Trump, his family, and 3 Russian assassins for absolutely nothing. Just the requirement that Putin take his lapdog. 

Lets make them take Macklemore as well. He'd love it, as he might end up Trumps new side piece. 

9 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Thats a younger, less confident Donald Trump but you can just pick up on the beginnings of his now go-to "jacking off two dudes" dance move. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Pancho said:

8 minutes ago, linux said:

They must be unbelievably desperate to throw the hardest turds and hoping they stick. What are are they going to accuse them of orange tanning?

It's just one more example of the level of mind control they have over their horde.  They can literally make people be hypocrites, and they'll do it willingly.

I shudder to think of what they might point this very well-armed mob at someday.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

It’s astonishing how many people are going to vote for this fucking traitor.

I wish I was astonished.  He’s a complete POS and a huge part of this country consists of POS people and very stupid people.  With quite a bit of crossover…

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Just more lies to feed red meat to the base.  Mind you, an Algerian woman beating an Italian woman in Paris has nothing to do with America. But when you’ve got a big bag of nothing, this is what you do.  And Vivek thinks they can win on policy.

How did that dumbass rumor start anyway. I saw even JK Rowling was repeating it.

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

the crowd sounds riveted. Like when the backup preacher comes in for a month during the summer. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

She should sue him and every fuckstain that is lying about her fucking gender. How is that truth just not enough to move the fuck on already! God I hate this fucking shit.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

So fucking horrible and out of touch  …

Good comedy doesn't need to be parsed out according to race.  

But if this zoom-in clip is not the Black equivalent of Gob Bluth saying, "I've made a huge mistake"...then political memes are dead to me.  

• Hook 'Em 1