2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Still won't be enough for them. 

I think it's a way WAY better response than what happened in Michigan. But the voting bloc is going to care more about the official platform.

2 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I really can't believe that after the thousand absurd, unhinged & even downright dangerous lies Trump has told over the past 8 years the one that is finally being called out by even the orange mushroom sucking media outlets is a run of the mill lie (for him) involving a helicopter ride with Willie Brown.

I want to hear Trump's 'Nam stories.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

The fact that these people don't realize they can't have their cake and eat it too is the exact reason all these dems through the years have been losers. Do you know what compromise is? No? Ok, you get crippling dept, zero worker protections, school shootings, unchecked regulations benefiting billionaires & corporations, oh and authoritarianism that threatens to wipe your dumbasses off the map. Well played idiots. This is 100% why I feel like shit voting for anything resembling this side. I fucking hate these idiots ALMOST as much as I hate maga. What the fuck is wrong with people. Everyone on one side is fucking trying. There are a shitload of interests trying to align against facists fucks. Can you just take the small victory of survival and be happy? 

This, this is beautiful. 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Why?  Have they not read Project 2025?

If they have, why isn't that a bigger deal to them than anything Kamala could propose?  Like, really, how fucked up would Kamala's platform have to be to be worse than Trump's?

Because they're dumbfucks

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

The fact that these people don't realize they can't have their cake and eat it too is the exact reason all these dems through the years have been losers. Do you know what compromise is? No? Ok, you get crippling dept, zero worker protections, school shootings, unchecked regulations benefiting billionaires & corporations, oh and authoritarianism that threatens to wipe your dumbasses off the map. Well played idiots. This is 100% why I feel like shit voting for anything resembling this side. I fucking hate these idiots ALMOST as much as I hate maga. What the fuck is wrong with people. Everyone on one side is fucking trying. There are a shitload of interests trying to align against facists fucks. Can you just take the small victory of survival and be happy? 

This is so confusing because recently I’ve been told that liberals are fascists. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Still won't be enough for them. 

If you listen, they're not just calling for an end to the war, they're calling for the disarming of Israel, which would mean all of the Jews die.

Might be a coincidence, I don't know.....

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tuco said:

They are saying “cities are scary.” It’s a core, central tenet of the cult. Minneapolis is scary.

Cities are scary, yet the leader of the cult chooses to live in the {checks notes} 12th largest metro area in the US, and previously lived in the largest.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TexasHooch said:

What was the Trump rally years ago, where a bunch of kids snatched up all the tickets and didn't go?  They closed that loop right?

It's just anecdotal, but I'm seeing quite a few tweets like this today:

I've never been prouder of Tulsa.  Had to curtain off the upper tier of the arena, and it STILL looked empty.  
(Bonus:  Herman Cain was there....)

Herman Cain Smile GIF

1 hour ago, Tuco said:

Is that why he pulled out?

So at least someone noticed he pulled out?

Edited by TeeDubya
  • Haha 4

So his attempt to thread the needle of Stolen Valor, Tim Walz, and the Somali population in the Governor's State.....was to try to crack a joke about "problems down there" regarding CW4 Durant being tortured and imprisoned for 11 days, along with 18 American military KIA's & 84 wounded? 

And this guy was picked to be the Show's Opener.  I can only assume the closer will make some "Look at me Sgt. Walz, I am your O-3 Captain now!? riff as crowdwork. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

That's cute.  These same fuckers have never seen Trump have message discipline.  And all of a sudden, it's a frustration?

"I have amazing message discipline.  The best message discipline.  They don't want you to know it.  They don't, but do you know Hannibal Lector?  Lock her up!"

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Cities are scary, yet the leader of the cult chooses to live in the {checks notes} 12th largest metro area in the US, and previously lived in the largest.

And who's son's college choices have been narrowed down to Philly, New York, and DC.

bozeman is a fucking morgue right now. No shit, its been an intermission for awhile and they were just playing "What a wonderful world." Its a fucking snoozefest

Edited by Blotto
  • Haha 2