2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

50 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Boycotting is well and good….but I want to see them clips because DT is GOING to say something extra racist around his apartheid buddy. Them being enabled and unfiltered like this could really lead to some campaign ending shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 2

Sorry if it’s been analyzed elsewhere in this forum, but is it better or worse for Harris if RFKJr is not on the ballot? Seems to me it would be worse, because he’s crazy as fuck, and his voters would end up voting for the other crazy as fuck candidate instead of Harris. Maybe I’m being too simplistic.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Boycotting is well and good….but I want to see them clips because DT is GOING to say something extra racist around his apartheid buddy. Them being enabled and unfiltered like this could really lead to some campaign ending shit. 

Man, I wouldn't get your hopes up on this one. Elon is a moron, but he understands the score. He's going to ask the most softball of questions and fellate Trump's prior term and bravery/patriotism/penis size surviving assassination at every turn. Trump, in turn, still champion the importance of free speech that can only be found on Twitter and Truth. Nothing is ever scripted with Trump, but my guess is this will be about as close as it gets.

3 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Sorry if it’s been analyzed elsewhere in this forum, but is it better or worse for Harris if RFKJr is not on the ballot? Seems to me it would be worse, because he’s crazy as fuck, and his voters would end up voting for the other crazy as fuck candidate instead of Harris. Maybe I’m being too simplistic.

Yes, I think he sucks votes away from Dotard at a much higher clip than Harris.

3 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Consensus is, while RFK voters are crazier than most crazies, the craziest are pissed they are crazier than turnip, so will sit out the election. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

If RFK is not a citizen of New York, how'd he get that bear roadkill permit?  Asking for another friend.

I can't believe I have to explain something so simple... but here you go.

The bear in question was a cub... IE baby bear.  New York is a liberal state, which means abortion after birth is legal, ergo no permit was required.

• Haha 4

lulz. look at this fucking shit

https://musktrump.io/ 

Crypto scam for the masses I guess.

The carnage could be ugly, but you would have to be a Trump level dumb to think you could double your crypto. Thats why the damage could be epic, lulz. Trumptards all over the country waiting for their accounts to get doubled. 

Edited by Blotto

37 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Consensus is, while RFK voters are crazier than most crazies, the craziest are pissed they are crazier than turnip, so will sit out the election. 

My mom is a Democrat anti vaxer that hates Turnip. She is batshit crazy about anti vax among other shit (think Saul's brother from the TV show) and absolutely the most liberal person you have ever met. Goes to Vietnam to help on a medical mission (as a nurse). Then uses her law degree to aid children who have suffered abuse and protect them. Staunch women's rights and LGBTQ+ supporter.  Then decides rfk is her man.

A true riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma of full on crazy. I cannot understand how she supports that POS considering his real track record. Brainwashing is real.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Current trends on Twitter as their server is crashing due to Trump interview that people can’t even join. Nice work, Elon. 

IMG_5287.jpeg

Holy shit, Trump is so popular he's crashing the servers!

46 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Man, I wouldn't get your hopes up on this one. Elon is a moron, but he understands the score. He's going to ask the most softball of questions and fellate Trump's prior term and bravery/patriotism/penis size surviving assassination at every turn. Trump, in turn, still champion the importance of free speech that can only be found on Twitter and Truth. Nothing is ever scripted with Trump, but my guess is this will be about as close as it gets.

Narcissists don’t weigh benefits vs cost like that. This could turn into an all time shitfest if we’re lucky

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

My mom is a Democrat anti vaxer that hates Turnip. She is batshit crazy about anti vax among other shit (think Saul's brother from the TV show) and absolutely the most liberal person you have ever met. Goes to Vietnam to help on a medical mission (as a nurse). Then uses her law degree to aid children who have suffered abuse and protect them. Staunch women's rights and LGBTQ+ supporter.  Then decides rfk is her man.

A true riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma of full on crazy. I cannot understand how she supports that POS considering his real track record. Brainwashing is real.

Brainworming you mean 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Current trends on Twitter as their server is crashing due to Trump interview that people can’t even join. Nice work, Elon. 

IMG_5287.jpeg

I was curious to see if they’d have a bunch of spam join now banner links on everything and was surprised to not see any. I went to Elon’s page to find the link and well, maybe they should have kept some engineers around….

IMG_2604.thumb.jpeg.a95ab612c5645ab9a8b0ced1cb49942c.jpeg

😂😂😂

• Haha 4

Just FYI, Twitter did a Spaces with DeSantis many months back that crashed and they couldn't figure it out for like 15-20 minutes. Not terribly surprising they're having issues with 100x more people wanting to listen tonight. 

The technical issue is Elon fucking sucks. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I think this is a scam link

that would be  a fantastic scam though to get everyone to give up their crypto wallets addresses. Send me your crypto, you'll get 2X back.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Hank Kingsley said:

Just FYI, Twitter did a Spaces with DeSantis many months back that crashed and they couldn't figure it out for like 15-20 minutes. Not terribly surprising they're having issues with 100x more people wanting to listen tonight. 

The technical issue is Elon fucking sucks. 

So…. 200 users?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Covri said:

I was curious to see if they’d have a bunch of spam join now banner links on everything and was surprised to not see any. I went to Elon’s page to find the link and well, maybe they should have kept some engineers around….

IMG_2604.thumb.jpeg.a95ab612c5645ab9a8b0ced1cb49942c.jpeg

😂😂😂

Imagine a world where bots turn on elmo. Then imagine dotards bully pulpit erased by them. 

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1