2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

3 hours ago, Macanudo said:

How's the gas station pizza near you?  I found a while that it's really a thing and not just the Hunt Brothers shit we get down here but actual honest to goodness real stuff.

Casey’s pizza is all they have going for them at this point, and you’re never more than 15 miles from one.  Legitimately decent, but it used to be great.  Some mom and pop gas stations have good pizza too.

I don't buy this shit for a second. Dipshits are just trying to simultaneously push a "Trump's so popular he crashed the servers" and "Democrats are so scared they're trying to hack in" narrative.

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

Sorry if it’s been analyzed elsewhere in this forum, but is it better or worse for Harris if RFKJr is not on the ballot? Seems to me it would be worse, because he’s crazy as fuck, and his voters would end up voting for the other crazy as fuck candidate instead of Harris. Maybe I’m being too simplistic.

I know 3 people who voted for Trump who tell me that if the election were held today they'd vote for RFK jr or a write in candidate.  I think RFKjr is the option for everyone disgusted with their party that can't bring themselves to vote for the other party.  Right now that seems to be mostly Republicans.

• Hook 'Em 6

Just now, aggie08 said:

I don't buy this shit for a second. Dipshits are just trying to simultaneously push a "Trump's so popular he crashed the servers" and "Democrats are so scared they're trying to hack in" narrative.

Okay, maybe I believe a little bit that the platform is just shit now.

6 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Casey’s pizza is all they have going for them at this point, and you’re never more than 15 miles from one.  Legitimately decent, but it used to be great.  Some mom and pop gas stations have good pizza too.

I still have to buy a taco pizza when I’m back in Iowa, but I agree they are not as good as once was, but are still good enough.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Anonymous wishes it could take credit for this but it’s probably just how shitty Elon runs things. 

It is a ploy to make sure turnip doesn't say something off color and fall more. Recording will drop in an hour. Nothing more nothing less. It is pure propaganda. Twitter also sucks shit through a straw, but It ain't a ddos attack.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

It is a ploy to make sure turnip doesn't say something off color and fall more. Recording will drop in an hour. Nothing more nothing less. It is pure propaganda. Twitter also sucks shit through a straw, but It ain't a ddos attack.

Who wants to hear what he has to say anyway?  Don’t people get enough of his inane rantings from his stupid moron rallies?

"It was disgruntled campaign employee   Iran   Childless cat women  The Jews   Black Journalists the Democrats."  joint Drumpf/Mosk statement.

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Why do you talk like that?

First time around tech bros?

My buddy sold his firm a while back  and did really well.  He's smart enough, but still talks like he's fresh out Mc Combs and uses endless industry jargon for no reason in mixed company.

4 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I refuse to believe the attempts at Swiftboating Walz gains any traction with anyone other than people who listen to Charlie Kirk or Ben Shapiro. Especially when it’s fucking Trump on the other side 

Right, only a complete fucking moron could listen to this attack on Walz's service, then go vote for Trump.

The only thing more astonishing than how stupid these people are is how completely under the control of some purely evil, and not stupid, people they are.  The possibilities are pretty scary.

• Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, Covri said:

I still have to buy a taco pizza when I’m back in Iowa, but I agree they are not as good as once was, but are still good enough.

Taco Pizza? Sir, You have my attention.

Is it cool if I wear my Cum and Go hoodie my wife bought for me to this fine establishment; or would that start a Sharks Vs Jets rumble in the corn?

• Haha 1

Just now, Born to Run said:

Taco Pizza? Sir, You have my attention.

Is it cool if I wear my Cum and Go hoodie my wife bought for me to this fine establishment; or would that start a Sharks Vs Jets rumble in the corn?

You’ll be fine, just stay away from the quick trip gear and you’ll be good.

• Like 1