2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

17 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

Is it just me, or is this convention lineup really unimpressive? Not that I would have watched much to begin with, but I think the only ones I care about watching at this point are Walz and Harris.

Unlike Chachi, Sorbo, Woods and Voight, the Left A-List celebrities still get work in Hollywood. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

Is it just me, or is this convention lineup really unimpressive? Not that I would have watched much to begin with, but I think the only ones I care about watching at this point are Walz and Harris.

Three former and current presidents and at least one future one. Who would you add?

• Hook 'Em 3

Bill Clinton also has had some incredible speeches. Know he may be too old now but he was very relatable in the day

He and Hillary might appeal to Clinton voter who got old (and stupid) and voted for Trump. Considering how many people voted for Bill, and how the boomer/x demographic breaks for Trumps, that may be a significant Venn diagram slice to mine.

And I am sure there will be great speeches from people not listed.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I really wish Bill and Hillary would just go away

Having bill and hillary speak at the  DNC is the one of the few missteps I've seen out of the party. I'd much rather see that time used featuring promising younger dems that will shape the country in the years to come.  But as I said upthread, if we're gonna roll hillary out there, she better troll the living fuck out of trump. I'm talking "Trump wants to bang Ivanka with his tiny orange cheeto dick" level of trolling.

• Hook 'Em 6

16 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I judge people by how dogs react to them 100% of the time. If a dog doesn't like your energy you're sus. That's good energy.

Hard to make this a differential selling point since dog might also be attracted to the shit in Trump's diaper and squirrel like creature thing on his head.

Edited by Jiggy-Z
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Bill Clinton also has had some incredible speeches. Know he may be too old now but he was very relatable in the day

Risk it all for a blowjob.  You are goddam right I can relate!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, The Dog said:

We’ve reached the “fake polls” portion of our program.

Yeah, the only polls that ever hide methodology or paywall it are usually GOP polls 

20 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

I like this but 90% of maga doesn’t know what these big words mean

In the unlikely case you could find a few MAGAts that did grasp the big words, they would all still agree with the premise of that tweet. That's the problem. 

5 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Would love for her to be a surprise guest this week. 

During her most recent performance of the song ‘22’ she held up a 2 and 0 with her hands instead of the usual 2 and 2. 

Swiftie speculation would lead me to believe something may be happening on the 20th.

Edited by Constant

3 minutes ago, Constant said:

During her most recent performance of the song ‘22’ she held up a 2 and 0 with her hands instead of the usual 2 and 2. 

Swiftie speculation would lead me to believe something may be happening on the 20th.

Is this for real? 

hawkeye-clint-barton.gif

• Haha 1