2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

5 minutes ago, Constant said:

During her most recent performance of the song ‘22’ she held up a 2 and 0 with her hands instead of the usual 2 and 2. 

Swiftie speculation would lead me to believe something may be happening on the 20th.

lol my friends

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

i wonder what his record is is for posts in 24 hours and also the relative correlation to ketchup stains on the wall 

Wait until tomorrow night after Biden speaks 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

That woman has what my New-Jersey-born wife calls a "Pennsylvania shovel-face."

Aka East Texas Box Face, aka North Dakota 9.5.  

On 8/7/2024 at 8:01 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Do a series of rallies in all of the locations that he owes money, and each time pay your bill and his at the same time. 

Do it, and let the English see you do it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

14 hours ago, Js1 said:

She really has gotten A LOT better on the stump since 2020

This clip shows her linking policies intended to reduce economic inequality (edit: Progressive Policies) directly with conservative values, which is exactly what she needs to do to appeal to the broadest range of voters. 

(It makes my eyes water a little bit. She's doing so well, and the country and our futures depend on her winning.)

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Don’t talk this shit into existence. Literally zero people who aren’t international students, who can’t even vote, give a fuck about Israel/Palestine on college campuses. Enjoy the infantile results.

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

1968 all over again.  Shit like the protests back then got us Nixon as President.  I hope this shit doesn’t lead to a second Trump term. 

they'll be better organized than the security

6 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

1968 all over again.  Shit like the protests back then got us Nixon as President.  I hope this shit doesn’t lead to a second Trump term. 

Unlikely to be 1968 levels. Chill 

On 8/17/2024 at 5:12 PM, Hank Kingsley said:

Even his diehard supporters in the crowd are tired of this doomsday shit. Keep it up though, fuckface! 

Half that crowd (or more) has employed those savage monsters to roof their houses, pave their driveways, fuck their wives, clean their pools, mow their lawns, etc.

• Hook 'Em 3

I 100% don't understand these idiots.
ABSOLUTELY, we also don't want civilians in Palestine to get killed with American supplied 2,000 lb. bombs.
Do you idiots think Trump gives a shit about any Palestinian civilians?
Even if your protests nudge even ONE single couch sitter to vote for the , that's one too many.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Half that crowd (or more) has employed those savage monsters to roof their houses, pave their driveways, fuck their wives, clean their pools, mow their lawns, etc.

I'm thinking I don't need to provide the actual links, do I?

Screenshot_20240819_010512_Chrome.jpg

• Hook 'Em 6

7 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I haven’t seen any cops beating upprotesters yet. Until then you can’t say it’s 1968 again (even though the media is beating that message into your head non-stop).

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

People have a right to protest. I don’t know why they weren’t also protesting at the RNC. That would’ve made sense. Get the media attention there too. Try to get Trump to address what he would do about innocent Palestinian women and children getting slaughtered by his fellow fascist Bibi. 

Because they’re not protesting on good faith? They want it to burn down. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2