2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Just now, Slacks said:

So.... My wife came out tending about pets.

The Haitian pet thing isn't a meme or joke? 

I don't Facebook or Twitter so I don't see the extra. I thought this was a surly joke about something that someone said mistakenly. 

This shit is not real, right?

You’re through the looking glass now, pimp. 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, Slacks said:

I don't Facebook or Twitter so I don't see the extra. I thought this was a surly joke about something that someone said mistakenly. 

It's not real, but it's also not a joke.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Pancho said:

One thing about Harris is she kills you slowly by building up to her big punch and you won’t even see it coming. 

Where she *should* kick his ass is my remembering nearly every lie he will tell and just find ways to use his words against him. 

Told You Yes GIF by Amanda Cee Media

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Slacks said:

Scary black immigrants (Haitians) eat cats.  JD Vance has given speeches on it.  Trump thought it was something he could attack Harris on.  Goes without saying, it is a racist lie.  

This is America in 2024.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Scary black immigrants (Haitians) eat cats.  JD Vance has given speeches on it.  Trump thought it was something he could attack Harris on.  Goes without saying, it is a racist lie.  

This is America in 2024.

I don't believe it. I believe the Internet may have said it, but I didn't believe serious adults are running with Haitians in Ohio are eating cats. No. 

So, let's say people were eating cats or whatever...  Do they declare their nationality before eating these cats? 

I am from that area. I have family in that area. Now I gotta go figure out who might or might not be eating cat?

And what does this have to do with an election?

I was called lame yesterday... Today, we're taking about voodoo cat eaters in the suburbs of Dayton Ohio... And y'all are trying to tell me I shouldn't be concerned! 

Never ever ever have any of you ever thought, ever. "this election will come down to believers vs non believers... About stories of cat eaters in fucking Ohio."

I didn't even know where to run away to.

Haitians eating cats as a platform? 

This is not real. 

1 minute ago, Slacks said:

I was called lame yesterday... Today, we're taking about voodoo cat eaters in the suburbs of Dayton Ohio... And y'all are trying to tell me I shouldn't be concerned! 

Never ever ever have any of you ever thought, ever. "this election will come down to believers vs non believers... About stories of cat eaters in fucking Ohio."

This is not real. 

Scary immigrants! 

Springfield, Ohio.

Anything really dumb you hear probably ties back to either scary immigrants or JD fucking a sofa. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Slacks said:

I don't believe it. I believe the Internet may have said it, but I didn't believe serious adults are running with Haitians in Ohio are eating cats. No. 

So, let's say people were eating cats or whatever...  Do they declare their nationality before eating these cats? 

I am from that area. I have family in that area. Now I gotta go figure out who might or might not be eating cat?

This is not real. 

Welcome to oblivion Dangersqueue. 

17 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don’t talk to my in-laws about him, but I don’t think I’m going to be able to hold back asking them about the eating pets thing. 

High Five Best Friends GIF by Saturday Night Live

Same, I will not be able to hold back, because it's just too stupid for him to have said. I can't believe he said.  His team had to have told him that it was fake, and being the petulant little child he is, that just made him more determined to use it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Slacks said:

It's racism, Slacks. The right wing is saying black people want to come here and eat your cats. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2