2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

7 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Feels a little like Shitler is being quiet abandoned.

image.thumb.png.fc544c61d39fdc64205faea147cd772e.png

Don’t lie and you won’t get fact checked! Just like don’t commit crimes and you won’t get convicted!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Trashfalgar couldn’t even find Trump a win 

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Taylor has racked up nearly 4 million views with that little post.

Caitlin Clark liked the post. Can I get a CC endorsement too, please??

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Feels a little like Shitler is being quiet abandoned.

image.thumb.png.fc544c61d39fdc64205faea147cd772e.png

A part of me thinks Trump will do another debate, because he hates losing, and believes he's the smartest guy in the room, and is confused why people are saying he lost. If he takes a hit in the polls, he's going to see another debate as a way to try and get back in the ring (especially since Vance didn't pan out as a big campaign bump for him).  Plus she's a woman, and he'll think there's no way she can pull that off twice.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

A part of me thinks Trump will do another debate, because he hates losing, and believes he's the smartest guy in the room, and is confused why people are saying he lost. If he takes a hit in the polls, he's going to see another debate as a way to try and get back in the ring (especially since Vance didn't pan out as a big campaign bump for him).  Plus she's a woman, and he'll think there's no way she can pull that off twice.

Should Kamala accept if Trump stipulates that it has to be on Fox?

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Um, he’s being fed polls that say he’s up with 91%, he ain’t seeing anything that says he lost, lol.

43 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Um, he’s being fed polls that say he’s up with 91%, he ain’t seeing anything that says he lost, lol.

He's also laying the groundwork for another loss with all of his talk of stealing elections.

I know he's being fed plenty of shit, but he knows something is up, else he would be a lot more confident.

• Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Honestly, yes. I’m sure she has plenty of experience dealing with hostile judges as well 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, aggie08 said:

24 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Honestly, yes. I’m sure she has plenty of experience dealing with hostile judges as well 

If he needs the debate, it won’t be on fox. She’ll have all the power if he’s behind. 

• Hook 'Em 3

The father of an 11-year-old Ohio boy who was killed last year when a minivan driven by a Haitian immigrant struck his school bus said Tuesday that Donald Trump and JD Vance were “morally bankrupt politicians” who were using his dead son as a political tool. 

Nathan Clark, of Springfield, denounced the Republican presidential ticket and asked Trump and Vance to apologize in an impassioned speech before the City Commission after Vance, the Republican nominee for vice president, mentioned the death of Clark’s son Aiden as a reason to oppose Haitian immigration.

“Using Aiden as a political tool is, to say the least, reprehensible for any political purpose,” Clark said during the commission’s public comment period, according to a livestream of the meeting. 

“This needs to stop now,” he added. “I will listen to them one more time to hear their apologies.” 

predictably - the campus responded by ignoring thar and saying Harris owes the family an apology 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 3

7 hours ago, Chopper said:

Nate Silver says if you watched with the sound off, Trump's performance was better. And he was serious.

image.png.272fe9be2c54b39091c74c4eb2a4a162.png

Stature gap? Is this guy on acid? They were on opposite ends of a stage and shown in split screen...what the fuck is he even talking about?? 

8 hours ago, Slacks said:

I don't believe it. I believe the Internet may have said it, but I didn't believe serious adults are running with Haitians in Ohio are eating cats. No. 

So, let's say people were eating cats or whatever...  Do they declare their nationality before eating these cats? 

I am from that area. I have family in that area. Now I gotta go figure out who might or might not be eating cat?

And what does this have to do with an election?

I was called lame yesterday... Today, we're taking about voodoo cat eaters in the suburbs of Dayton Ohio... And y'all are trying to tell me I shouldn't be concerned! 

Never ever ever have any of you ever thought, ever. "this election will come down to believers vs non believers... About stories of cat eaters in fucking Ohio."

I didn't even know where to run away to.

Haitians eating cats as a platform? 

This is not real. 

image.gif.7c7850200544a8110907055cae438307.gif

• Haha 7

10 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I just can't get over the fact that someone was trying to conjure up some effective racist/xenophobic bullshit and settled on Haitians eating pets in Springfield, Ohio.  

It's a playbook that goes back to Birth of a Nation. Make up a scary black person that's invading your area and taking things from you like your jobs, your women, and your animals. It's strictly an appeal to fear using racism. People need to call it what it is. Straight f'ing racism. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 1

LMAO putting Couch Fucker at #1.  Legit the Palin moment for Trump, and god damn, Tim Walz is going to eat that dude's lunch in 3 weeks, then give him a hug and take him out for ice cream after and have a talk with him about being a real man. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

LMAO putting Couch Fucker at #1.  Legit the Palin moment for Trump, and god damn, Tim Walz is going to eat that dude's lunch in 3 weeks, then give him a hug and take him out for ice cream after and have a talk with him about being a real man. 

Yeah but Trump is taller.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Hope I'm wrong, but he's going to grow increasingly desperate in the coming weeks and, facing the prospect of having to face the consequences of his multiple criminal cases over the next four years, is going to start suggesting that it would be horrible if someone shot Kamala.

• Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Yeah but Trump is taller.

"Watch the debate on mute," says Silver

And learn what??? Actually a bit curious how the transcriber for closed captioning would handle Trump's word salad.

• Hook 'Em 3

Totals. Trump spoke for about five minutes more and spoke a lot more often. Five minutes is kind of significant when they’re often given 1 minute to speak and Kamala got cut off multiple times. Trump has no basis for complaining that the moderators were unfair. They fact-checked him 3 times. He lied WAY more than that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

It was interesting to me to see DJT stock edge up leading into the debate last night.  If you did not know this already DJT is Trump medias platform.  Where folks give personal donations to Trump by investing in an absolutely worthless stock to show their support for Donald.

It's down 15% pre-market.  Even those donating to the dear leader realize there is a big brown stain on the back of little Donnie's pants this morning.  And better to lose more than half you money as a donation to a loser, than lose all your monety as a donation to a loser.

DJT stock price as predictor of Trump success

Edited by horn4life
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

the audience should be all haitians …..

Well, looks like they're going to have to shift back to the classics ...

turk-took.gif

Oh, and T&P for this guy after pointing out that the historical citizenry of his town are lazy ass pill poppers / methheads.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, chainsaw said:

Debates are not actually debates. They're more like stock shows. Whoever looks most presidential wins. Literally nothing else matters. Least of all, the facts.

The night after the stock showdebate, the consensus is:

Kamala looked more presidential. Trump looked like a clown.

Why?

Spoiler

Kamala looked more presidential because she is more presidential.

Trump looked like a clown because he is a clown.

That's really all there is to it.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Gap03 said:

Well, looks like they're going to have to shift back to the classics ...

turk-took.gif

Oh, and T&P for this guy after pointing out that the historical citizenry of his town are lazy ass pill poppers / methheads.

Those damn Haitians are taking the dog and cat eating jobs away from real Americans, like RFK! 

9 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Totals. Trump spoke for about five minutes more and spoke a lot more often. Five minutes is kind of significant when they’re often given 1 minute to speak and Kamala got cut off multiple times. Trump has no basis for complaining that the moderators were unfair. They fact-checked him 3 times. He lied WAY more than that.

Good find.  He totally overtalked everyone and they never cut him off.  Then again, her strategy was to just let him talk.  He fought for the mikes to be muted and after a few minutes, they weren't.  She realized the more he talks, the better.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I said she should agree to a Fox debate, but no, she should not ever agree to one moderated by Hannity, Horse Face or the Closet Gay. 

No fucking way. Can you imagine the “fact checking” cryons they would employ? All she has to say is that she’s not appearing on a network that admitted in open court that they do not consider themselves journalists and had to pay almost a billion dollars in defamation settlements. Anyone who says they won’t vote for her because of that wasn’t voting for her anyway.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Just now, 'stache said:

No fucking way. Can you imagine the “fact checking” cryons they would employ? All she has to say is that she’s not appearing on a network that admitted in open court that they do not consider themselves journalists and had to pay almost a billion dollars in defamation settlements. Anyone who says they won’t vote for her because of that wasn’t voting for her anyway.

If the agreement with Baier or Hume or MacCallum, it would be different.  

But at no point should anyone agree to debate a Republican with their cheerleader moderating it.  Baier, Hume, MacCallum are actually competent people, even though they work for Fox News.  Baier being a former WH Correspondent, Hume was with ABC for 23 years and MacCallum has a ton of town halls and debates under her belt. 

There is not going to be another debate though.  This is just Trump posturing and trying to look like he didn't just get his ass beat by a black woman.

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

If the agreement with Baier or Hume or MacCallum, it would be different.  

But at no point should anyone agree to debate a Republican with their cheerleader moderating it.  Baier, Hume, MacCallum are actually competent people, even though they work for Fox News.  Baier being a former WH Correspondent, Hume was with ABC for 23 years and MacCallum has a ton of town halls and debates under her belt. 

There is not going to be another debate though.  This is just Trump posturing and trying to look like he didn't just get his ass beat by a black woman.

Uhhh, on Hume ...

fargo-marge.gif

Dude has serious brainworms these days.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Gap03 said:

Uhhh, on Hume ...

fargo-marge.gif

Dude has serious brainworms these days.

Okay, maybe not Hume.  I forgot he called Biden senile and criticized him for wearing a mask in 2020.