2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

6 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Trump's a hero because he gets shot at. I like Presidential candidates that aren't shot at. 

Shot at like a dog.

Kristi Noem

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Man, I'd like to kick that cunt in her pussy.

Please note: I am not advocating violence against women in any way, shape, or form.  Most of my favorite people are women.  Laura Loomer is a demon.

You might lose a shoe if you do.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

7 weeks to go, key dates for things that could change the outcome:

9/17: Fed meets on Sep 17-18; their announcement about rate changes could have dramatic impact on the stock market and sentiment toward Harris.

9/20: Early voting begins; exit polling and other insights might start showing up.

10/1: VP debate; for now it looks quite likely that Walz/Harris will receive another bump, but a major snafu could erode their momentum.

10/4: Sept jobs report released

10/10: Sept inflation report released

11/5: Election Day 

Unscheduled or unknown events that could change things:

Assassinations and assassination attempts

Health problems for either candidate or their running mates 

Scandals (affairs, etc.)

Developments in Ukraine/Israel wars

Significant stories involving illegal immigrants

I think there’s more downside for Trump in the unknowns than for Harris.  I think Trump is more likely to get killed, have healthy problems, or have a scandal.  Harris is more vulnerable to negative outcomes related to stories on the economy, Ukraine/Israel, and immigration, but I think it’s limited.  I don’t think the majority of Americans actually would prefer Trump to handle something like the aftermath of Putin firing off a nuke, or Iran escalating with the Israelies.  Interestingly, it doesn’t look like the actual crimes that Trump has been indicted for are going to have any material impact on the election; that’s insane to me.

You forgot 9/26 the Jan 6th previously redacted portion of the indictment becomes public.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

So pro-Ukraine, Niki/Vivek supporter, has an AK (on a day Trump talked specifically about AK's, but the Supreme kind), can take the shot, and doesn't?

Nah, that's not odd.

He didn’t have a shot.  He was 500 yards or more away and in the trees. No way he had a good, clear shot. 

13 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

So pro-Ukraine, Niki/Vivek supporter, has an AK (on a day Trump talked specifically about AK's, but the Supreme kind), can take the shot, and doesn't?

Nah, that's not odd.

The rest of the GOP trying to take Trump out would actually make sense. 

• Hook 'Em 2