2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

5 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

I think Trump is more likely to get killed, have healthy problems, or have a scandal.  

This is actually kind of humorous.  At this point what could Trump do that would be scandalous?  Maybe have the SS open the door to The Beast and there's Jigsaw chomping down on the The Mushroom?  That's about all that's left.  I mean, a week ago he took a $10 million bribe from the Egyptians and that didn't move the needle at all.  (Menendez is a piker by comparison and he'll probably do real time in the slammer).

Harris/Walz could have a scandal, I guess.  She could put on a tan pantsuit and inaccurately quote the rate of inflation during Eisenhower's last year in office.  Walz could spec the wrong wattage of headlamp for a 2019 Ford Focus and cause burned out headlamps across the upper Midwest.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Well, he only posted " I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT" so it's open to debate I suppose. 

If I had heard the bit about him hating Taylor Swift, and then a few hours later that somebody was arrested at his golf course with a rifle, I wouldn't have ruled out a Swiftie at that moment in time.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Still have heard what it was this guy did to warrant being shot at

Given what we know of the Secret Service lately, there is every reason to believe that they shot at their own agents, or they tripped and fell while running with a gun.  We will have to wait to see an official report and actual accounts of the events, but I'd give even money that there is a comical element to the actual shots fired portion of this.  

Honestly, that's sad, because prior to recent events, the Secret Service has had a pretty good reputation for the last 40 years or so of being on top of their shit.  Between this and the clown show in Pennsylvania, to say that their reputation has taken a hit would be a bit of an understatement.  These are people known for rightfully taking their jobs extremely seriously, and this has to be extremely embarrassing to them all.  

So, in the week of Trumpworld, we have had:

Monday and Tuesday, the eating the dogs and eating the cats shit gets going thanks to JD Vance.

Tuesday, DJT getting his ass handed to him in a debate and Taylor Swift endorsing Kamala/Walz.

Wednesday, DJT bringing 9/11 Truther Loomer to the 9/11 memorial in NYC and getting told off by a mad New Yorker while there (picked up the CSPAN mic). The world was reminded of DJT calling into a local NYC station and talking about how his building was the tallest in Lower Manhattan after the World Trade Center fell. Further, the world was also reminded how he claimed to help, etc.. but he never did. Basically, reminded that DJT is a shitty person.

Thursday, the rumors start that Loomer is in a relationship with DJT.

Weekend, we have JD Vance admitting he made all the shit in Springfield, OH up admid increasing threats of violence and refuses to apologize for it. Donald Trump Jr. is caught out with someone that isn't bass mouth Gillfoyle (once a cheater, always a cheater) in Floriday, DJT says he hates Taylor Swift, and then there is an alleged assassination attempt.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

So, in the week of Trumpworld, we have had:

Monday and Tuesday, the eating the dogs and eating the cats shit gets going thanks to JD Vance.

Tuesday, DJT getting his ass handed to him in a debate and Taylor Swift endorsing Kamala/Walz.

Wednesday, DJT bringing 9/11 Truther Loomer to the 9/11 memorial in NYC and getting told off by a mad New Yorker while there (picked up the CSPAN mic). The world was reminded of DJT calling into a local NYC station and talking about how his building was the tallest in Lower Manhattan after the World Trade Center fell. Further, the world was also reminded how he claimed to help, etc.. but he never did. Basically, reminded that DJT is a shitty person.

Thursday, the rumors start that Loomer is in a relationship with DJT.

Weekend, we have JD Vance admitting he made all the shit in Springfield, OH up admid increasing threats of violence and refuses to apologize for it. Donald Trump Jr. is caught out with someone that isn't bass mouth Gillfoyle (once a cheater, always a cheater) in Floriday, DJT says he hates Taylor Swift, and then there is an alleged assassination attempt.

I heard that Don Jr. and Guilfoyle had already split up. Was that not the case?