2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

37 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

What is even the point of a pardon if he loses again? Let him run in 2028 as an 82-year-old two-time loser with a conspiracy platform with an even more diverse electorate.

Tbh this would be best case scenario for democrats that the GOP is tied to him for 4 more years thus further alienating the party from reality 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

He should refuse.  It doesn't matter if the allegations are that he raped a baby while murdering a puppy and it's all on video.  Republicans don't admit guilt, they don't apologize, and they have no shame.  "IT'S ALL JUST A DEM WITCH HUNT!"  FAKE NEWS!" and then move on.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

Tbh this would be best case scenario for democrats that the GOP is tied to him for 4 more years thus further alienating the party from reality 

I really don't want to monkey paw this, knock on wood 20 times, but the best scenario for us all is DJT keeps running forever behind bars (or most likely in exile). The fundamentals are all there for continual and constant defeat of the GOP.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

allegedly online nazi-esque comments by robinson

wasn't he already a holocaust denier?  i honestly can't imagine how bad it could be considering the crazy shit he's said and done already.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

For example, assume internal polling shows Trump he’s going to lose. Would he try to get an agreement with her before Election Day? 

Biden:  You want a deal?  First return that binder containing highly classified information related to Russian election interference that went missing before you left office.  Once they are on my desk, we can start talking.
Trump :  

8 minutes ago, Js1 said:

No, I don't believe Donald Trump is going to win 330 EVs.  Even Nate Silver hasn't thought that

Let me put it this way - if Trump wins 330 EVs, every single polling company will be out of business on by Jan 1, 2025, because their reputations will implode faster than a submersible of billionaires going to see the Titanic 

No, 330 could absolutely happen. With only a 1% move in his direction he would get 292 or 306. (She would get 313)

24 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Potential NC implications:

Honestly can't even begin to speculate what could be worse than the endless Robinson information already out there.

Calling my shot: Robinson has multiple families, and has been paying hookers this entire campaign. 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is it dems, or is it pubs seeing him drag down the top of the ticket and acting in service of Trump needing to win nc?

Mark Robinson is legit insane.

He will drag down everyone, including Trump, if he gets forced off the ballot. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Calling my shot: Robinson has multiple families, and has been paying hookers this entire campaign. 

Carolina Journal says something with online adult websites in the early 00's

11 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This would be a truly shocking development. 

That there's something bad enough a Republican could do for his colleagues to ask him to drop out of a competitive race.

1 minute ago, G650 said:

Carolina Journal says something with online adult websites in the early 00's

Lol. If that's it, it's a nothingburger. That being said, I want Robinson in that fucking race till the end. 

• Hook 'Em 4

16 minutes ago, Pancho said:

But what about Hunter's floppy, veiny cock, and Hillary's emails, and Benghazi, and Obama's tan suit, and Michelle's slutty exposed shoulders, and Bill's blowjob from a staffer while he was MARRIED, and that time Dukakis rode in a tank?? 

How come the media isn't talking about any of this???

Biased fucking libtards!

• Drool 1

Just now, SimonBolivar said:

Depends on the website

Look, you typed in clownpenis.fart just to see what it was.  EVERYONE DID.  There's no shame in it.

Now, your daily search for "new two girls one cup videos" may take some more finessed explanation.....

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Lol. If that's it, it's a nothingburger. That being said, I want Robinson in that fucking race till the end. 

I'm here for when he turns from "one of the good ones" to [insert your hateful stereotype here] overnight in the eyes of Republicans.

• Haha 1

Williams described the CNN story as a “hit piece.” The reported story makes explosive allegations regarding statements the national network says Robinson made on an online message board in 2009, Williams says. Robinson did not hold elected office until 2021, after his successful campaign for lieutenant governor in 2020.

“The main ones I remember were that they were alleging he made some extremely racist comments about Martin Luther King, referred to himself as a Black Nazi and used antisemitic language referring to Jews,” Williams stated in the text message.

https://businessnc.com/upcoming-cnn-story-has-robinson-on-defense/

Thank god for texags. (not serious don't quote me on this)

Edited by linux

There would be a mushroom cloud where the Fox News headquarters used to be if Kamala loses the popular vote but wins the EC.

Don’t kid yourself. The Fox execs absolutely want Kamala to win. They know they sell outrage.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, linux said:

Williams described the CNN story as a “hit piece.” The reported story makes explosive allegations regarding statements the national network says Robinson made on an online message board in 2009, Williams says. Robinson did not hold elected office until 2021, after his successful campaign for lieutenant governor in 2020.

“The main ones I remember were that they were alleging he made some extremely racist comments about Martin Luther King, referred to himself as a Black Nazi and used antisemitic language referring to Jews,” Williams stated in the text message.

Even in today's climate that would warrant a legit "wow".

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

60% of the country legit hates this dude, but we still have to sit here for another 6 weeks biting our fingernails. What the fuck man.

Nah, feels like the undecided voters will all move towards Kamala at the end.  Why? Because she's more liked.  Independents will gravitate to the more likable candidate. 

Say what you want about Trump, but he was the more positively viewed candidate in 2016 and all the late deciders ended up picking him over Hillary.  God she was awful.  

4 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Don’t kid yourself. The Fox execs absolutely want Kamala to win. They know they sell outrage.

This.  CNN wants Trump to win bc eyeballs.  That's why Fox wants her to win. 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, linux said:

"That's just science."  

- Dotard Jr., probably.