2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

9 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

thatsbait.gif.

pick the worst polling year in 40 years and figure out how to say it was actually quite good, 

YARN | from a certain point of view. | Star Wars: Episode VI ...

Please stop commenting on every post I make. You can bitch about the margins - they were wrong. But they nailed his vote share

If you want or think Trump will win, just say it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Please stop commenting on every post I make. You can bitch about the margins - they were wrong. But they nailed his vote share

If you want or think Trump will win, just say it. 

i only respond to correct the record when obvious cheerleading pumps out disingenuous stuff.  if that happens to always be your posts, well then ...

13 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

I mean, if it didn't stop Fitlump...🤷‍♂️

IMG_0441.gif.5bef27c221a0189c0240b322b7ee73ae.gifFunny story. She popped up on the local news up here in Dallas last night talking about Eddie Garcia’s move down there. 

I was like,

IMG_6169.gif.8751a4ab0fc52734f9fc08025243c01b.gif

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

i only respond to correct the record when obvious cheerleading pumps out disingenuous stuff.  if that happens to always be your posts, well then ...

No, you only respond to be a wet blanket baby back bitch about everything. Being the satyanash of the Cloak Room is a shtick so if that's what you're going for you're doing great. 

One way to tell that you're just crying is that you didn't respond to any of the facts, statistics, or data that were posted. You just responded with feelings. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

No, you only respond to be a wet blanket baby back bitch about everything. Being the satyanash of the Cloak Room is a shtick so if that's what you're going for you're doing great. 

One way to tell that you're just crying is that you didn't respond to any of the facts, statistics, or data that were posted. You just responded with feelings. 

if you don't think there are fact/statistics to back up the polls missing in 2020, i've got very bad news for you.

2 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

if you don't think there are fact/statistics to back up the polls missing in 2020, i've got very bad news for you.

He is addressing a specific component of the polls, that ended up being close.  And is saying that may be a useful tool to look at for this election. 

• Hook 'Em 3

42 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Tim is 100% the kind of guy who 1) keeps his Scout perfectly clean, pristine, and uncluttered

Just the fact that truck isn't rusted out makes him a wizard.  If you listen carefully you can hear International trucks rust.  RIP my old 392 Travelall

• Hook 'Em 7

1 minute ago, bluto said:

This astute gentleman at texags has the polling hierarchy figured out IMG_6714.thumb.png.2f97e90fc908e3efb03a9ef4af527c1b.png

We need them to all think that Trump and Cruz are locks so they don’t need to take time away from their sheep to go vote.

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

It's good news, but take it with a grain of salt.  2020 had a certain reason to keep people away from in person voting.

More in person voting, faster results 

3 minutes ago, bluto said:

This astute gentleman at texags has the polling hierarchy figured out IMG_6714.thumb.png.2f97e90fc908e3efb03a9ef4af527c1b.png

Behold the underminer posts on texags 

• Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

21 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

He is addressing a specific component of the polls, that ended up being close.  And is saying that may be a useful tool to look at for this election. 

The margins were wrong bc Trump was polling in the 43-45 range, so plenty of room for undecided and late breakers to go to Trump. Which is what happened / but they were within less than  1/2 a point of Biden’s margins in the average of all 7 swing states in the end 

A poll showing Kamala winning 48-44 in PA ain’t shit, bc that 8% can break 80/20 and lose you the state. A poll showing her winning 50-46 is because 50% wins you the state, even if that 4% all broke to Trump

She is also leading with double haters and has the better favorable ratings, and most polls show the undecided votes are women, young voters or minorities. I’m quite certain I know which way they will lean

State polls showing her at or near 50 is what matters 

• Hook 'Em 5

21 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

It's good news, but take it with a grain of salt.  2020 had a certain reason to keep people away from in person voting.

Fairfax county makes it pretty easy to just do it by mail.  Once you apply to vote by mail once, you can just request for them to automatically send you a ballot for all elections going forward.  They text you when they mail it to you, text you when it is received by the post office and then another text when they receive it and count it.  Just got my text earlier today that it's on its way to me.  I'll have it counted by the end of next week.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

If Harris is ever going to come out in support of full legalization of MJ, there's no time like the present.

I was wondering why DJT hadn't thought of that. PA is medical only, but WI, NC, and GA all are draconian. Seems like a good play for him, imo.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Chopper said:

Not based on what various journos were saying last night but I have no idea. Honestly her cheating on him, or not, is not even part of the story we should care about. It's the way she tilted not only her coverage but probably influenced others. 

edit - someone posted a video back on page 728 of a short clip of her speaking and there's definitely notable body language to read as she speaks.

I had never heard of the skank or this Lizzard dude until 15 minutes ago.  You people are fucking weird.

4 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

What's wrong with it?  Please explain.

I never once said the polling was great - I said they nailed Biden’s margins. So maybe that’s the issue - they can nail the Dem margins but figuring out Trump is hard because people wait until the last minute to decide to vote for him?

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I never once said the polling was great - I said they nailed Biden’s margins. So maybe that’s the issue - they can nail the Dem margins but figuring out Trump is hard because people wait until the last minute to decide to vote for him? won't admit they're voting for a shithead like him.

They aren't waiting to decide, they're just too ashamed to admit it to pollsters.

• Hook 'Em 1