2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

The only time the GQP asks or demands for accountability of it's own members is when evidence mounts of his/her elect-ability  loser stench.

Fuck all these people but I'll have my popcorn ready when the tables turn on Trump as he finds himself on the way to prison and Trump napalms any last sign of the party trying to move on with his idiot MAGAts in tow.

We need to all push Harris across the finish line so we can bear witness to the self-immolation of the GQP.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, chainsaw said:

He's going for that vaping podcast bro market. That's a good market.

RIP Mr. Hicks.  What I wouldn't give to hear him deliver just a 15 minute set about all the shit going on down here right now.  Most of which he called years ago along with the fact that we are all just vibrating imaginations of ourselves. It's just a ride.

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.”

• Hook 'Em 1

Dumbest fucking people - not only are the Republicans trying to keep the Haitian story alive in Springfield, you have somebody chime in from the audience with a story about their deployed American son, that makes absolutely no fucking sense.

During his #Springfield Town Hall, Vivek heard from a man who revealed that his son, deployed in Germany, is stuck there, because he was married over there, and has a baby on the way.

The man explained that his son will have to serve another four years in order to receive a Visa and Plane Ticket home.

Upon hearing this news, Vivek instructed the man to meet with him and his staff after the Town Hall in order to help spread this story. See for yourself:

Humor Boomer GIF

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1