2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

48 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What's remarkable is that 70 million+ people believe it.

We are so.  Fucking.  Stupid.  We're the world's leading producer of oil?  Fuck that, we are the world's leading producer of fucking abject idiocy, and there's not even a close second.  There could be a country called Dumbfuckistan, where children are fed nothing but lead paint chips until they're 10, and their average IQ would still be 10 points higher than that of MAGAstan.

My in laws are in town for the weekend and they started talking about transsexuals and politics--because they ALWAYS find a way to bring up transsexuals and politics--and stated how much they're "dreading" their lives if "she" wins.

The live on a plot of land in the middle of Podunk cowtown California. Both retired, living off of her long-term disability insurance, staring at their tablets and watching NCIS all day. They only leave their house for Costco, church functions, and a weekly lunch outing to buffet-style sushi. How the fuck do people like this convince themselves that their lives are going to dramatically change because a Democrat is in the White House? Oh right, their tablets have Wi-Fi. Nevermind.

They don't particularly like Trump the man and wish Mike fucking Pence had run (I reminded them that he did, but the cult members weren't too fond of him), but they have no choice.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

All cubs are bears, but not all bears are cubs. A cub, obviously, is a younger, probably smaller bear. For this couple, they still identify as bears, but one could be a cub, I don’t know their ages or what they look like. 

Clear it up?

Bearly

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, G650 said:

These guys also have a Penn St flag currently flying. They rotate Trump, Pedo St, Steelers, Key West, and Israel mostly. One of them likes to do yard work in baseball catcher's knee pads and a speedo, which is always fairly amusing.

I like my neighborhood, I really do.  But gawd my neighbors are so.... boring.

Edited by grazinhorn
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

9 minutes ago, grazinhorn said:

My neighbors dressed their 10 year old kid up as “creepy Joe Biden” for Halloween and had him yelling “let me smell your hair” to the girls and women that were out trick or treating. The dad has his own last name tattoo’d on his arm, I guess because he might forget. She’s a realtor that graduated from UT. They also raise chickens in their backyard. 

sometimes I prefer boring. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

My neighbors dressed their 10 year old kid up as “creepy Joe Biden” for Halloween and had him yelling “let me smell your hair” to the girls and women that were our trick or treating. The dad has his own last name tattoo’d on his arm, I guess because he might forget. She’s a realtor that graduated from UT. They also raise chickens in their backyard. 

Ok, you win.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

My neighbors dressed their 10 year old kid up as “creepy Joe Biden” for Halloween and had him yelling “let me smell your hair” to the girls and women that were our trick or treating. The dad has his own last name tattoo’d on his arm, I guess because he might forget. She’s a realtor that graduated from UT. They also raise chickens in their backyard. 

Oh for sure.  Then again, maybe your neighbors could mix in a speedo (not for the kid) and totally redeem themselves

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, grazinhorn said:

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, my neighborhood is pretty boring too. These guys definitely stand out.

My next door neighbor has Trump flags flying 24/7, but he is definitely boring too, just happens to be an idiot.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

3 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I'd like to be stuffed into Stephanie Ruhle's locker. 

Goddamn right. I love that woman. She was awesome last night too.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

My neighbors dressed their 10 year old kid up as “creepy Joe Biden” for Halloween and had him yelling “let me smell your hair” to the girls and women that were out trick or treating. The dad has his own last name tattoo’d on his arm, I guess because he might forget. She’s a realtor that graduated from UT. They also raise chickens in their backyard. 

A few years ago, a trick or treater came to my house in as a "Pete Ricketts for Governor" sign.  I said, "yeah, that is the most terrifying costume I've seen."  It was Ricketts' kid. 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

He doesn’t want a debate because he wants to keep making up even bigger lies without being fact-checked.

Oh, Donald...  I realize this is a sample set of one but my job at the company I work for now, didn't exist 2 years ago.   No one had it because the company didn't have the opening.   It got created in 2024 and I got hired in May.   Oh, and leadership at the company is very Trumpy.  

Explain that, asshole.  

• Hook 'Em 3

My neighborhood is incredibly exciting.  We once had a black kid go door to door raising money for his football team.  It was WILD!

Also some asshole I know, posted on Nextdoor.com that an empty lot in the hood was going to be turned into a 7/11.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, locodos said:

My neighborhood is incredibly exciting.  We once had a black kid go door to door raising money for his football team.  It was WILD!

Also some asshole I know, posted on Nextdoor.com that an empty lot in the hood was going to be turned into a 7/11.  

I assume the black kid got shot?

49 minutes ago, G650 said:

My next door neighbor has Trump flags flying 24/7, but he is definitely boring too, just happens to be an idiot.

To my wife's great shame, I could not let that slide.  She's MUCH smarter than I am (DUH!)

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I assume the black kid got shot?

What the police do is their business!  I kinda feel bad I didn't slip him a hundo

I really regret that almost as much as not donating the $100 to get a photo with Electric Jesus after a Book of Mormon Show.  Damnit I can be so cheap sometimes!

Edited by locodos

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

All cubs are bears, but not all bears are cubs. A cub, obviously, is a younger, probably smaller bear. For this couple, they still identify as bears, but one could be a cub, I don’t know their ages or what they look like. 

Clear it up?

Well, if you analyze my post carefully, it reflects that understanding.  What I don't know is bear on bear, or bear on cub.