2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

1 hour ago, G650 said:

Ive said that many times, but yet here I am still working. Its harder to walk away than one thinks, but I can see that day happening more clearly every passing minute. One of my buddies and I were joking on a jobsite today actually if someone came up with the right offer we would hand over the keys to our companies tomorrow.

go high, everyone likes the guy that empties those port a johns 

3 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Same. The stress sucks. I had the daily worry women and LBGQ friends have over this wretched pustule.

I fear that Trump has shown other politicians that there is no consequence for lying, no limit on the outrageousness of those lies or any real need to have Any substantative position on anything. Say one thing to one group and the exact opposite to another group? No consequences.

At a play last night in Lakeway; old ass lady walks up and tells me how handsome I am and that I look like JD Vance and she hopes I share her political viewpoint. (I do not look like him and my wife was like wtf This shit just creeps into everything all the time.  I can't drive to dinner without seeing "no balls in women's sports" and other bs a dozen times.  It fucking sucks.

It might be the eyeliner - just saying 🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Yeah, why not.  It's too bad Rush Limbaugh couldn't have pinned that medal on Trump's chest (but he's dead). Donald had a chance to win a Purple Heart in Nam but the bone spurs got in the way of his heroism.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/27/2024 at 10:47 AM, Scheiss Meister said:

I check mine regularly, but what I figure will happen is that a big purge will occur at 4:50 pm on the last day to register for the 2024 election.  That way those purged will not have the opportunity to re-register.

At least in Texas, the deadline for a citizen reporting someone who should be investigated for purging past over a month ago. And likewise county wide election offices had to have their final voting roll cleanup reported about the same time.

On 10/1/2024 at 3:25 AM, jimmyjazz said:

. . . and more Americans died of Covid in the first 2 months of the pandemic than die in a bad flu year.  One year in, almost 10X as many had died.  No big deal.

And this doesn't count all those who suffered (or are still suffering) from Long Covid.  In the end that might be more devastating.

On 10/3/2024 at 10:14 AM, Red Five said:

I wonder if Team Harris is working on getting a Melania endorsement. 

Wouldn't that be tampering of the political portal?

image.thumb.jpeg.596127858f982089b4c97e4c8432939b.jpeg

If anyone is interested, let me know.  Some different county parties here in Texas are selling these.  They're the only blue ones we have seen.  We tried to get camo that was done in the shapes of Texas, Lone Star, etc.  But not enough time to get that done.  

• Hook 'Em 3

It's been 8 years of this, and I know I ought to be well beyond the surreal shock phase, by my god, these people, man.  Nothing is off limits.  Nothing is sacred.  No one outside their circle matters.  And they'll do absolutely anything for power and money.

It's all so disgusting and embarrassing.  And people I used to respect have fallen for it.  God dammit.

• Rage+1 1