BLOW THAT FUCKING HORN - COMMODORES TAKE DOWN #1 ALABAMA AT HOME ×

2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Weren’t these same fools saying Kerry’s Purple Heart is bullshit because the injury was nothing?  And now they’re cool with a civilian taking one as a gift for an injury that a camera can’t even perceive?  

and, that vet didn’t just bum rush the stage with his box in hand. So Trump and team Trump decided this was a good idea. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

No matter how much money Elmo has, he is completely repellent to the female of the species.Sarah Silverman Eww GIF by HULU

I mean, his number of offspring would suggest otherwise, but I understand what you're saying.

• Rage+1 2

On 9/30/2024 at 6:21 PM, Baboontyme said:

Is anyone else seeing the Kamala changes her mind a lot, but one thing she hasn't and won't change her mind on is Israel commercial during football? 

It is playing itself as a Pro Harris ad but seems very back handed with the "compliments" if not subtle insults. Then it dawned on me that there is a large contingent of Arabs in my metro area. Interesting.

I looked for the ad on YT but couldn't find it. 

On 10/1/2024 at 11:03 AM, Baboontyme said:

@chainsaw Found the pac when the same ad started littering my Twitter feed. As I suspected, it's a fake Pro Kamala ad. Turns out they are running similar ads that paint her as Pro Palestinian in areas with high populations of Jewish people. 

https://jewishinsider.com/2024/09/future-coalition-pac-kamala-harris-microtargeting-muslim-jewish-voters

Now this pac is sending out mailers. These arrived today. I'm not that clever but when I explained this to my wife and 15 year old their heads exploded. At least one of those people has a Masters degree. Think about how easily their propaganda crap works on Trailer Nation. PXL_20241005_224116642.thumb.jpg.1438641273531c2a83c207507da63734.jpgPXL_20241006_0304204192.thumb.jpg.6378756a1640c47dc9fb9237614edc2f.jpg