2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Guy, machete and meat

Wait…it’s a video of a dude cutting up some sort of meat. A dude who can’t be specifically identified as being from anywhere in particular…cutting up meat.
You can go to threads on this site where posters have posted pictures of them doing the same. Deer, pork, fish (no idea what meat he’s cutting here, can’t see in the video). So tell me…what’s the takeaway here?
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, 6th Street said:

Would you guys rather have a Texas national championship in football or a Harris win? 

This is a stupid fucking question and you should feel bad for posting. Let's rephrase, do you want a natty or a dictator...in America. Jesus christ.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Because I don't follow nutjob accounts, I had to look this one up:

Tayler Hansen

Taylor Hansen is a self-identified field reporter and host for Tenent Media. His coverage of has included of reports alleging child abuse at drag shows, claims of "anti-white racism" at a university and several stories defending Jan. 6 insurrectionists and championing Ashli Babbitt, who was fatally shot storming the capital.

His Tenet bio boasts that Tayler’s work "has been shared by the 45th President Of The United States on numerous occasions."

More about the Indictment against this tool of Russian progaganda

“Tayler” lol

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Because I don't follow nutjob accounts, I had to look this one up:

Tayler Hansen

Taylor Hansen is a self-identified field reporter and host for Tenent Media. His coverage of has included of reports alleging child abuse at drag shows, claims of "anti-white racism" at a university and several stories defending Jan. 6 insurrectionists and championing Ashli Babbitt, who was fatally shot storming the capital.

His Tenet bio boasts that Tayler’s work "has been shared by the 45th President Of The United States on numerous occasions."

More about the Indictment against this tool of Russian progaganda

Careful now, conservatives get real mad when you fact check em

On 10/7/2024 at 8:46 PM, 4th&Five said:

Stupid mofo

Someone remind this dumb motherfucker that five Category 5 Storms hit while he was on his fat ass watching Fox News in the WH. 

Irma - 2017

Maria - 2017

Michael - 2018

Dorian - 2019

Lorenzo - 2019

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 1

Let’s hope dental coverage will be in the next expansion:

FACT SHEET: A Historic Medicare at Home Plan to Support the Sandwich Generation

Vice President Harris and Governor Walz Will Strengthen Medicare to—for the First Time Ever—Cover Home Care for Seniors and Provide Hearing and Vision Coverage

Will Lower Costs and Reduce the Financial and Emotional Stress of Americans in the “Sandwich Generation” Navigating Care for Aging Parents and Children

• Hook 'Em 3

This smells of a new cologne called “Desperation.”

Watters: We are getting a lot of texts from women about Stephen Miller. Our audience believes you are some sort of sexual matador. 

Miller: Some advice to any young man out there. If you are a young man who's looking to impress the ladies, to be attractive.. the best thing you can do is wear your Trump support on your sleeve. Show that you are a real man. Show that you are not a beta. Be a proud and loud Trump supporter and your dating life will be fantastic

• Haha 3

On 10/7/2024 at 9:07 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Let’s be fair here- he said he’s never heard of a cat 5 coming onto land.   I can’t just think of one off hand that has, but then again I’m not making declarative statements about it because it’s probably happened with Hugo or Andrew or some other one. 

He said earlier that he'd never even heard of a Cat. 5. There were 5 during his own administration.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Stros121 said:

Guy, machete and meat

You have a tweet from a guy that you know wants you to hate entire groups of people.  How much thinking do you do before spreading it onward?  Do you think, ‘Wow, me latching onto this message instantly says something about me’? All sorts of questions like that go through my mind when I see this stuff.  Do you think ‘Is it weird that it’s important to me to get other people to hate this group?’ 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

You have a tweet from a guy that you know wants you to hate entire groups of people.  How much thinking do you do before spreading it onward?  Do you think, ‘Wow, me latching onto this message instantly says something about me’? All sorts of questions like that go through my mind when I see this stuff.  Do you think ‘Is it weird that it’s important to me to get other people to hate this group?’ 

And the guy is actually filleting fish.

27 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Watters: We are getting a lot of texts from women about Stephen Miller. Our audience believes you are some sort of sexual matador. 

Miller: Some advice to any young man out there. If you are a young man who's looking to impress the ladies, to be attractive.. the best thing you can do is wear your Trump support on your sleeve. Show that you are a real man. Show that you are not a beta. Be a proud and loud Trump supporter and your dating life will be fantastic

Welp, that’s enough internet for today 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

05b4cb0fdf5a5d33078e0a9bd7f9a66e.jpg
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

I posted to find out what it was mostly. There is no other place to post this other than this shit hole of a thread. Stop being so sensitive. Do you think I’m trying to change someone’s vote in your safe space? Piss off being all high and mighty.

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Stros121 said:

I posted to find out what it was mostly. There is no other place to post this other than this shit hole of a thread. Stop being so sensitive. Do you think I’m trying to change someone’s vote in your safe space? Piss off being all high and mighty.

How’d the Stros do brah?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Aside from what is he cutting, is there any evidence presented that he is Haitian, that this is in Springfield, that this is recent, or that this isn’t staged?  No?

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

How’d the Stros do brah?

They suck again.

23 minutes ago, Stros121 said:

Except you said none of that

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Except you said none of that

Correct. He posted something intended to be a lie, to show “ha ha! Told ya them Haitian’s were murdering pets for food!” Except from what it appears and the explanations that are coming out…that’s not what it’s a clip of at all.
He intended to mislead and deceive. Because that’s not just what MAGAs do…it’s what they ARE.

13 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Working in Home Health, this is something that really moves the needle for me since I see families struggling with this everyday. I also see it on the horizon for myself as my parents get older. I don’t think people realize how important this is

We went through this earlier in the year with my folks when my dad got his cancer diagnosis. They burned through about 6-7% of their 7-figure retirement fund in the 7 to 8 months that he lived in nursing facilities, Assisted Living and Hospice. We chose nice facilities for him to spend his last months, so part of that cost was elevated by choice, but even the “cheaper” options aren’t that cheap.

My Brother-in-Law’s MIL went through a similar length of stay in various facilities in her final months and they could only afford places that were “okay”, which in reality are incredibly fucking depressing places. Old folks in gurneys moaning in the hallways. It still cost them a lot of money. The cost of End-of-Life care is shockingly, stunningly expensive. It sets up a perverse situation where the ill would prefer to just drop dead than burn through their retirement and estate.

26 minutes ago, Stros121 said:

You sure aren't the most articulate guy in the world if you think the statement below is any sort of question or request for assistance in determining the video's veracity.

Guy, machete and meat

I mean, if I wanted to "find out what it was," I'd fucking ask for help or do my own research instead of making that comment. That is unless I was embarrassed over reposting something from a Russian asset and lying about my original intent to save face.

Well, guess what? You should be fucking embarrassed. Every time you post going forward, everyone who sees that post will think to themselves, "There's that stupid motherfucker, Stros121, who posted an ambiguous and blurry video that was passed around by someone who is (at best) a useful idiot of the Kremlin.

If I were you, I'd start questioning some of the bullshit I follow on Xitter (or whatever Musk's fucked up algorithm feeds me) and make sure not to fall for stupid shit like that in the future because I, too, wouldn't want to be considered another manipulated rube.

Consider this a teachable moment.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Imagine you've got a very, very small penis. You've been mocked for it in the locker room. Women laughed. Suddenly, someone offered you the opportunity to direct people's attention to something other than your microdick. You don't care if it's true, you just desperately want the focus to be elsewhere. You're looking to cover up your inadequacies and insecurities, not engage in critical thinking.

It's the story of MAGA in general and @Stros121 specifically. 

Edited by Sheep Have Wool
  • Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Sheep Have Wool said:

Imagine you've got a very, very small penis. You've been mocked for it in the locker room. Women laughed. Suddenly, someone offered you the opportunity to direct people's attention to something other than your microdick. You don't care if it's true, you just desperately want the focus to be elsewhere. You're looking to cover up your inadequacies and insecurities, not engage in critical thinking.

It's the story of MAGA in general and @Stros121 specifically. 

PSA... If you want people to not make fun of your small wee wee, be sure to demonize the bbc. That should work out just fine.