2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Just now, mdmost said:

He was on Fox News Sunday at the start of the week. He'll be on The View next week. 

He also did an event with Bill Clinton in Georgia, a few of his own solo rallies and he has an event with Obama to open up in person early voting in Wisconsin 

Just now, mdmost said:

He was on Fox News Sunday at the start of the week. He'll be on The View next week. 

Hey should replace Gaffigan on SNL. But play it straight. Cast members calling him Jim, etc. Might not get any new votes but it would be funny.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Speaking of vanishing acts, is Walz still alive?  I haven’t seen or heard shit from him since the VP debate. Granted I’ve been a bit swamped since then so may have missed it. 

Multiple campaign events/rallies each day (primarily swing states) plus interviews.  He was on Rich Eisen this week, Smartless the week before, the View next week  

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

11 A woman[a] should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

Proud incel gonna incel 

3 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

11 A woman[a] should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

As much as I'd like to punch him in the face, I'd much rather see my daughter high kick him in the nuts. On top of poetic justice, that would definitely justify all this money going to dance.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

Admittedly the online collegiate presence is minuscule in the grander internet scene but I recently I went out with my bro and his friend who moved to Austin for work from the Middle East. I told him the anti suffrage movement is alive and well online and not just with incel trash, there are serious “college educated” people from multiple SEC boards that champion the abolishment of the 19th amendment.

He didn’t believe me. And that’s fair to be honest. But I’ve seen enough on tiger droppings, texags, and hornfans (RIP) to know that even if it is a small subset of posters, they’re never called out. Very much falls in line with the few bad apples bad cop observation: sure not that many cops will commit a bad shoot, plant evidence, extort money, etc. But it’s not those assholes I’m worried about, it’s the pieces of shit that look the other way. And when posters on those sites say the country was lost when the 19th passed, nobody bats an eye or contradicts them. Hell they don’t need to be just contradicted, they need to be told to go fuck themselves and shit the fuck yo for their stupid ass nonsense. But I’ve never seen a peep.

We need to win this election. The handmaids tale shit is getting a little too real

Edited by achooloco

28 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Arnold Palmer is rolling over in his grave having this fuck bring him up in one of his stupid fucking rallies. Go slobber all over Jack's knob. He's into it.

You know, I'm betting Jack Nicklaus is taking this well, great guy that he is.