2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Anderson Cooper:  “Thanks for joining us Charlamange, and now let’s turn to Scott Jennings.  Scott, Donald Trump continues to question VP Harris’s ethnicity, how much do you think the ambiguity around her race is hurting her campaign and why do you think she continues to avoid presenting to voters a plan to deal with?  Please take as much time as you need to answer by quoting today’s Republican talking points and I’ll be sure not to correct any falsehoods you may say.”  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Goddammit. I’m a pretty simple man, and I love big titties.
And these assholes are gonna make me hate big titties.
IS THERE NOTHING MAGA DOESN’T RUIN?

Bigger milkers than Ben Shapiro’s sister!  Don’t tell me Leon hasn’t been tittty fucked.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Even if you're a classical liberal (what conservatism used to mean), you know that the nation can easily withstand a Kamala Harris presidency and still move toward your preferred end state. The ultra-nationalism and ethnocentrism (white nationalism) represented by Trump is a direct thread to American ideals. Fuck these pussies for waiting until T minus 12 days to start flooding the national narrative with this shit.

Well said.  I have thought this, but been unable to articulate it concisely.

6 hours ago, Helobious said:

Why does everyone discredit Silver and say he’s shifted right? Because he posts predictions you don’t like? He’s a pretty well-respected mathematician that’s nailed every election except 2016. He hasn’t posted any personal political opinions that I know of. I wouldn’t be so quick to right him off. 

As mentioned, but not named, he works for a Peter Thiel-backed company that happens to be the world’s largest prediction market, and it dabbles in crypto as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymarket

43 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

The people who majored in a liberal arts major and didn’t dual or tri major are wastoids.

I doubled-majored plus took a ton of extra stuff on top of that, and I will out-waste any single-major person every day and twice on Sunday, good sir.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well said.  I have thought this, but been unable to articulate it concisely.

When it comes to you, sometimes I want to deliver a right cross (your core, innate, intrinsic need to believe in the legal system to the point that you can't see what Aileen Cannon is all about); other times, I want to buy you a beer. You are a genuinely good person trying to make sense of a world inhabited by others who aren't good people. Admittedly it all makes sense from my perspective because that's the one I see, but I feel like even with disagreements you and I could engage in hours of respectful discussion. You know, like Madison and Jefferson's Great Collaboration.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

When it comes to you, sometimes I want to deliver a right cross (your core, innate, intrinsic need to believe in the legal system to the point that you can't see what Aileen Cannon is all about); other times, I want to buy you a beer. You are a genuinely good person trying to make sense of a world inhabited by others who aren't good people. Admittedly it all makes sense from my perspective because that's the one I see, but I feel like even with disagreements you and I could engage in hours of respectful discussion. You know, like Madison and Jefferson's Great Collaboration.

Ha, thanks.  I have no urge to hit you.  But same.  Except I don't drink.  Topo or club soda with lime.

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

Ha, thanks.  I have no urge to hit you.  But same.  Except I don't drink.  Topo or club soda with lime.

Well then that's good news for me. I can blame the alcohol, you have to answer more directly for your own transgressions.

39 minutes ago, Pancho said:

SAS finally useful 

When SAS does the Kamala look with the hand on the face it slayed me.

Edited by tx ind
He’s a treasure when he’s ripping on Jerry Jones and he Cowboys
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Fucking fuck. Who the fuck sees this and thinks, "That's something I want to be a part of"? And then somehow have the gall to consider themselves "independent thinkers."

That’s Christians in 2024.

The hypocrisy used to be a little more hidden, but occasionally it would blow up in public.

As a kid, I had some Christian friends - they wouldn’t drink or do pot or even curse. I could trigger them with a well-timed “fuck” and I have no idea why they tolerated me. My friends all watched as marriages of some of our parents ended spectacularly.  The dad of one of our friends cheated on our friend’s mom with another friend’s ,I’m and I don’t know how it didn’t end up win a fight because everybody knew it.  Hell, when I turned 18 and moved away to school, one of my friend’s moms left my friend’s dad for me.  We used to go over to their place to play basketball, and my dumbshit friends would actually play basketball while I stayed inside and banged her.

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Since when are we making a push for hydrogen cell cars?

The race to create a non-C02 creating car has come down to electric or hydrogen.  I guess Elon is whispering in his ear now.